My friend dropped out of TOP UNI to pursue a career in real estate business

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Vore Enthusiast
Redpilled friend at my uni decides to drop out for a real estate buisness

and HES not ON a INCEL forum.. WHO MOGS??

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
and HES not ON a INCEL forum.. WHO MOGS??
Hes following a guide on a redpill mentor site, prob also a forum just not incel jfl

Dude mogs me brah, theres a reason hes not on here and i am jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 97baHater and Dream99
wait so he wants to be a realtor? u in cali?

oh hell nah at least in the US the real estate world in general is lucrative and just better in every way from deal sourcing/rent to rent/being an agent/fix and flips, he shouldn't have dropped out ngl, it's hell here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Costcosuperstore and udeactive
Nah in the uk
What uni + degree? Unless it's Oxbridge he might've made a good decision.

Unis are businesses and opportunities for social gatherings, not education.

What uni + degree? Unless it's Oxbridge he might've made a good decision.

Unis are businesses and opportunities for social gatherings, not education.
Water but u need a degree for most jobs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
Water but u need a degree for most jobs
Any uni suffices for that. But NT matters a LOT. I never see nerds being in the highest paid jobs. They do have good jobs on average but never the cream of the crop.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
One friend did the same and got teeth surgeries, soon rhino and a hair transplant too, while I rot here.

JFL it's so unfair. He fails 100 times, but if he sells one apartment he makes more than half my salary. It's a joke. I want him to fail so much and pray constantly for his downfall. And he DOES fail 100+ times ekwjdb. But if he wins one time it's GG due to commisions and grey market schemes shit. I hate him so much.

Any uni suffices for that. But NT matters a LOT. I never see nerds being in the highest paid jobs. They do have good jobs on average but never the cream of the crop.
Yeah it's so over
I was supposed to have a job interview for a job I wasn't sure about, but didn't do the interview anyway cos was nervous

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
One friend did the same and got teeth surgeries, soon rhino and a hair transplant too, while I rot here.

JFL it's so unfair. He fails 100 times, but if he sells one apartment he makes more than half my salary. It's a joke. I want him to fail so much and pray constantly for his downfall. And he DOES fail 100+ times ekwjdb. But if he wins one time it's GG due to commisions and grey market schemes shit. I hate him so much.
so then its not unfair at all

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Redpilled friend at my uni decides to drop out for a real estate buisness
very retarded, being from a top UNI is like having the latest iphone its very good social proof, and uni makes getting laid and socialmaxxing 10x easier its a very special easy mode environment compared to rotting with no purpose.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive and poopoohead

is he a real estate agent?

i want to be a real estate agent but i have no social skills. I´m very aspie and don´t look friendly.
im still gonna start a course for the real estate certification. Hope carnivore+supplements heal my autism.