My fullproof plan to become famous!!!

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
I am going to get into multiple relationships with increasingly popular girls whether it be streamers onlyfans or youtube , I will leech their clout and eventually get recognized for it my buddy was able to match with James Charles a few years ago the real one sending each other snaps and shit had the follow count everything and could've been famous if he actually stopped being a pussy and fucked James charles (who btw had their account as female trying to get straight men jfl mirin him)

I will try to get more and more famous "girlfriends" and be in relationship maybe 3-4 months each before I swap for one more famous (most of my relationships don't last longer than 2 months because of mental disorders though) then after im famous I will ditch all those bitches I don't need them I will settle down with virgin HTB cutecel JB and quit being famous just live in secluded area and LDAR forever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, 5.5psl, Respalier and 2 others
Nigga are u 7 psl or smth

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Autistic. Good luck.

• Woah
Nigga are u 7 psl or smth

Autistic. Good luck.
why is it autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
  • So Sad
I think I saw u weren’t u that manlet in that weird vid u sent?

• +1
why? it's fullproof

BROTHER IM NOT MANLET I AM 5'9!!! THE GIRL WAS JUST TALL 5'7.5. but yes am manlet, what would you rate me
Maybe low chadlite bc u looked good in motion, but defo HTN at best including height.

• +1
I don’t remember what u look like tho I’m just going by memory

• Woah
Maybe low chadlite bc u looked good in motion, but defo HTN at best including height.
this is enough to date weak celebrity then climb rank into high tier celebrity and become famous? I remember I talked to famous biches in the past which is where I got idea from but idk if I can still do it will need to use my twitter followers to get into contact with some low tier celebs and get their snapchat and take it from there
I don’t remember what u look like tho I’m just going by memory
my avi aswell
mirin english
my english is bad brother I only learn for 3 years when I live in portsmouth then I moved back and never touched any english speaking country again, but it is my 3rd language so that's probably why it is not very good

my english is bad brother I only learn for 3 years when I live in portsmouth then I moved back and never touched any english speaking country again, but it is my 3rd language so that's probably why it is not very good
that's weird af, spelling mistakes like that are often a native problem (just like conflating than with then or being unable to position the aphostrophe properly) because they first learn to speak and then to write and since their language is retarded as fuck and not phonetically written they have different words that sound the same which leads to misspells.

non natives like us rarely struggle with that shit because we first see the words and only then do we learn how to pronounce them

• Woah
that's weird af, spelling mistakes like that are often a native problem (just like conflating than with then or being unable to position the aphostrophe properly) because they first learn to speak and then to write and since their language is retarded as fuck and not phonetically written they have different words that sound the same which leads to misspells.

non natives like us rarely struggle with that shit because we first see the words and only then do we learn how to pronounce them
idk I was just speed typing, and I don't bother proof reading on .org

>doesn't even proofread
>1:2 post:rep ratio
View attachment 2271721
I think that's just cause I get on a lot of people's nerves and usually break a threads hymen and leech off of the reacts, or I make schizo threads that people find funny

3 tops before black listed forever, best case scenario 20 soycuck make video essays on you

• Woah
go for tiktokers tbh, that you can ascend fastest in the social aspect

• Love it
Just be female works only if your a foid or better yet some tranny so woke leftists sub to you
I didn't say just be female though what?
3 tops before black listed forever, best case scenario 20 soycuck make video essays on you
I think I'll be fine, a lot of big celebrities already do this the difference is that I am doing it while not starting famous, also 20 soycucks making videos on me is good because that will make me even more famous

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
go for tiktokers tbh, that you can ascend fastest in the social aspect
I want to date this tik toker you think is possible for me brother?

probably if you play your cards right also remember me when you get famous
if I date her don't think I have the heart to break up with her, her body and face is too perfect, if I got famous then I will still use this site tbh im too addicted

if I date her don't think I have the heart to break up with her, her body and face is too perfect, if I got famous then I will still use this site tbh im too addicted
idk get one of your chadlite friends to seduce her then break it off so she comes off as the bad one

• So Sad
idk get one of your chadlite friends to seduce her then break it off so she comes off as the bad one
I don't have any male friends brother nevermind chadlite friends. and I don't care about coming across as good or bad because they would twist the story around anyway, I just wouldn't want to let go of such a beauty

I don't have any male friends brother nevermind chadlite friends. and I don't care about coming across as good or bad because they would twist the story around anyway, I just wouldn't want to let go of such a beauty
then why care about gaining clout? Just makes your life worse you would make the right the decision to stay with her. Being famous is more of a curse than a blessing

• So Sad
then why care about gaining clout? Just makes your life worse you would make the right the decision to stay with her. Being famous is more of a curse than a blessing
I can't get her if I don't have any clout to begin with methinks, I need to work my way up from a micro famous girl to a mid tier famous tiktok girl, otherwise it would be impossible to contact them

I can't get her if I don't have any clout to begin with methinks, I need to work my way up from a micro famous girl to a mid tier famous tiktok girl, otherwise it would be impossible to contact them
some girls like that lack of attention i.e guys with no followers on insta check her posts see what shees into and just be that type of person

• Woah