My FWHR is over 2 apparently

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
My surgeon today commented on the side about me having a wide, masculine face. I nodded and agreed. Just now I used his official front photo of me to calculate it, and came up at 2.02 when I include the eyebrow width, and 2.11 if I exclude eyebrows. Either way, it seems WAY off to me. Is it wrong to use a photo, even if it's taken with a professional camera?

Edit: Also note I am 20% bodyfat as estimated by my scale. So that probably affects it a bit.

Download 7
welcome to the club pal @RedPilledStemcel

I don't get these insider jokes.

@jefferson @Nibba @mojopin @VST @Felix97 @11gaijin @future chadlite Any knowledgeablecels online?
He means he also has that. Not really much of an inside joke man

He means he also has that. Not really much of an inside joke man
Goat has a very low FWHR so I got confused bro. But do you think it's legit? I can pm you the pic and tell me what you think

Are you measuring it like this

D4646D82 D3FC 4F3E A8F8 C1195BBD8E60

Does it matter? I just used my ruler and measured to the next millimeter for width and height.
Should be good than, why doesn’t it add up? Is your face long or something

Should be good than, why doesn’t it add up? Is your face long or something
I always thought it was long because of my long nose and lens distortion.

Goat has a very low FWHR so I got confused bro. But do you think it's legit? I can pm you the pic and tell me what you think
Yes sir pleassssse

Just post it on here bro

What sane person wants their face associated with an incel forum when the media portrays them as terrorists and misogynists?
I post pics of me here all the time I could give a fuck what those low t beta faggots think

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and mojopin
I post pics of me here all the time I could give a fuck what those low t beta faggots think
The Jews are in control of governments, intelligence agencies, and media.

My face is wide as fuck too so my fwhr is like 1.85 even tho I feel like my mid face is huge

My face looks like a stick at selfies but i look high fwhr slayer in motion and candids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
?? Neither of our FWHRs are probably that high (maybe if we use the same camera he did, but still) also jfl I look nothing like a goat.
Jk ur my darling . U said u were bengali and lived in queens I'll meet u at ur house in Jackson heights