My girlfriend failed IQ test

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I gave her the mensa IQ test as a joke and she tried it two times and both times scored under 85, while I scored 120.

How likely is this relationship to end?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, Zeruel and 3 others
85 is average female IQ. 100 is average for men (men are superior).

she just average tbh, nothing wrong with her.
Mirin ur 120IQ its slightly more than 1 standard deviation above the mean.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and arabcelxxx
85 is average female IQ. 100 is average for men (men are superior).

she just average tbh, nothing wrong with her.
Mirin ur 120IQ its slightly more than 1 standard deviation above the mean.
I mean a 35 point difference? I question our compatibility

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I mean a 35 point difference? I question our compatibility
For what it's worth, I am 132IQ and have always struggled to connect with women whatsoever.

I think you shouldn't let your compatibility be decided by some test like this, but more by your overal vibe/interaction.
Does she respect your superior intelligence and mindset? Or is she bitchy about it? etc

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and socialcel
For what it's worth, I am 132IQ and have always struggled to connect with women whatsoever.

I think you shouldn't let your compatibility be decided by some test like this, but more by your overal vibe/interaction.
Does she respect your superior intelligence and mindset? Or is she bitchy about it? etc
She's treated me well and gave me expensive gifts, but our interests are often so different and she shows zero interest in anything relating to science or school. She couldn't care less about history either. And don't get me started on politics.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
She's treated me well
I don't really see the problem then.
and gave me expensive gifts, but our interests are often so different and she shows zero interest in anything relating to science or school. She couldn't care less about history either. And don't get me started on politics.
These are things you have to personally decide about how much you value them.

Like for example, I personally can't see why you would ever want to discuss politics with a woman. But apparently in your personal case, you have this need/desire. Which is fine.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
I gave her the mensa IQ test as a joke and she tried it two times and both times scored under 85, while I scored 120.

She being hot and not a pain in the ass is all that matters tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gonthar and .*my*.

Don't have kids with her unless you want ur kids to be stupid.

I don't really see the problem then.

These are things you have to personally decide about how much you value them.

Like for example, I personally can't see why you would ever want to discuss politics with a woman. But apparently in your personal case, you have this need/desire. Which is fine.
I guess because I need to be talking about something with her, and I can't talk for long about how loud her dog snores or how her colleague is mean

• +1
Women are low IQ so I'm not surprised

I guess because I need to be talking about something with her, and I can't talk for long about how loud her dog snores or how her colleague is mean
I never had a real LTR cuz I am truecel-looks so cant help ya with this

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I never had a real LTR cuz I am truecel-looks so cant help ya with this
Me neither. This is my first relationship and it's been 3 months.

• +1
35917d4bd0e0c3169c2ccbec64410632.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and MoggerGaston

Wife her up

if only high-IQ wasn't such a massive detriment to male-SMV that it basically guarantees inceldom
It's not really, it's just that uglier or shorter guys have less social opportunities, so they spend their childhood or teenage years reading, studying, having nerdy hobbies, etc. - they end up eventually with a higher IQ, but it's not this IQ that lowers their SMV, just their looks...
A high-IQ Chad would have no problems, but he would more likely party and bang girls in his teenage years, then read and educate himself.

• +1
Reactions: Numb
It's not really, it's just that uglier or shorter guys have less social opportunities, so they spend their childhood or teenage years reading, studying, having nerdy hobbies, etc. - they end up eventually with a higher IQ, but it's not this IQ that lowers their SMV, just their looks...
A high-IQ Chad would have no problems, but he would more likely party and bang girls in his teenage years, then read and educate himself.
a 'high-IQ chad' who spent his time partying and banging girls instead of studying, wouldn't score high on IQ-tests, thus not be high-IQ.

you are making the fallacy that good-looking people have good genes / are superior.

But in reality you are mistaken in your own bias in favor of attractive people to cloud your judgement of their intelligence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
a 'high-IQ chad' who spent his time partying and banging girls instead of studying, wouldn't score high on IQ-tests, thus not be high-IQ.

you are making the fallacy that good-looking people have good genes / are superior.

But in reality you are mistaken in your own bias in favor of attractive people to cloud your judgement of their intelligence.
good genes = good looking and intelligent

the two are positively correlated

Last edited:
I'm saying a Chad mostly likely wouldn't read and study in his teen years, thus he won't be able to reach his full potential and get a high-IQ.

• +1
Someone High IQ can be addicted to partying, drugs, bad habits. Just because you are high IQ doesn’t make you a book worm nerd

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
good genes = good looking and intelligent

the two are positively correlated
Go to any good university, smartest people of the world, filled with ugly people.

meanwhile go to some business shit university, where people are dumb asf, and it has better looking people

Last edited:

mine got a score so low mensa didnt have enough data to give her an actual score

I'm saying a Chad mostly likely wouldn't read and study in his teen years, thus he won't be able to reach his full potential and get a high-IQ.
Fair enough.

Life is all about looks anyways. one meeks, 400 weeks.

JFL at studying or contributing to society.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and Gonthar