My girlfriend had sex with 1-2 guys before me

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
And I'm a virgin. I feel a bit insecure about that. Should I care that she had a couple of guys before me?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
lmao ur caring about the fact that she fucked a few men and not the fact that u aint fucked yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Luffymaxxing and traveler
nah

few is normal

be a normie theory

your emotion is valid just understand that 1-2 is actually very good for a girl in 2024 assuming your not a teenager

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, mid, <6PSLcel and 5 others
Dump her. 1 body is way too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and .*my*.
bottle it up and low-key cheat on her

or

break up

those are your solutions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid and .*my*.
your emotion is valid just understand that 1-2 is actually very good for a girl in 2024 assuming your not a teenager
She told me that she's sure they would be very jealous of me because she never told them that she loved them, and for me she does that every day. That kinda helps me cope with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi and Lux
She told me that she's sure they would be very jealous of me because she never told them that she loved them, and for me she does that every day. That kinda helps me cope with it.
Probably helps her cope with it too most girls deep down wish they saved themselves

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
If she has less than 10 at 22 then it's bearable standards for 2024

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Klasik01
Probably helps her cope with it too most girls deep down wish they saved themselves
The desire to be whores was stronger

And I'm a virgin. I feel a bit insecure about that. Should I care that she had a couple of guys before me?
How are you bf and gf if you've never fucked

Reminds me of this girl who wanted me to wait MONTHS just for a kiss

If she loves you, she'll give chad sex/treatment (be totally submissive, worship you, be your cumdumpster, let u do whatever u want w/ her)
Dont accept less, king

that shit used to bug the fuck out of me

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
what does 1-2 guys mean? if she can’t give the exact number, it means she's a whore

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx