My girlfriend invited her ex over to my apartment and I’m absolutely livid right now

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
I live in a big city in my own apartment. My girlfriend (Lilly) lives with her roommates, but if I’m being honest she basically lives over here 80 percent of the time.

Early today/ yesterday while I was at the gym with my friend (mike) she texted me that she had an “old friend” she hasn’t seen in awhile that’s in town and that it would be nice to have a quiet place to catch up. I said they could use my apartment and that I’d go out for dinner with Mike so they’d have time to catch up.

During this time I’m at the gym so I was in rush. I didn’t ask who she was inviting over ect. Well apparently I should as the old friend she was apparently catching up with alone in my apartment was her only ex boyfriend Kyle. Around 30ish mins after this conversation I get a text from her saying they’re at the apartment. I just said “bet” and continued with my friend. Mike and I finished our workout around 7pm and decided we’d go to Whole Foods as their hot/salad bars got some great food. We ate there and finished around 8:30ish.

I’m on my way home now, and honestly I wasn’t expecting anything other than just saying hi and heading my ass to bed. Shit had been a long ass day and honestly I was just ready to get to sleep. I arrive home around 9 pm, and at this point I had no idea If her friend was still over or not. I was secretly hoping they weren’t as I didn’t feel like socializing at all, but hey I’ll take one for the team.

When I walked in the apartment I see some big ass timberland boots that obviously are a mans. I’m immediately like fuck her friend brought her boyfriend im going to have to stay up and socialize now. I take off my shoes and jacket and start heading down the mini hallway.

As I enter the living area I see my girlfriend sitting on the couch with a man at separate ends but staring right at each other talking. My girlfriend notices me and jumps a little (I didn’t really find this odd at the time but now i thinking back on it makes sense).

At this point I’m still completely oblivious. I say hello and start walking towards the man. I’m looking around the house at this point for her friend honestly I just thought she was in the bathroom or some shit. I shake the guys hand and say some shit like hey I’m Lilly’s boyfriend. He replied back in like a cocky ass way with some “I’m Kyle Lilly’s ex”. I was like oh my fault I thought you her friends boyfriend. Then it got a little quiet and I rapidly come to the realization that my girlfriend has been alone with her ex In MY APARTMENT for the last couple hours.

I look at my girl and say “ so I’m taking this was your old friend?” She said yeah in a soft ass voice. At this point I wasn't letting myself jump to any conclusions but I’m tired and I don’t feel like socializing. I’m also now upset my girl was just chilling with her ex in my apartment .

It got quiet again and these two made zero effort to continue whatever convo they were having just moments ago. Lilly asks how my day was and I was like it was fine i guess again getting the vibe I’m interrupting something.

At this point I’m fed up (only like a minute or so had past since my question to her) and I look at him and asked Kyle “hey do you mind ending it here for today I actually got some things I got to talk to Lilly about” he said some “she invited me over though and we’re still reminiscing on the good ole days”. I look at Lilly she can’t even look me in my eyes.

I look back at Kyle and say” alright let me rephrase it this is my apartment and I’m telling you to leave”. He then looks at her and says “ do you want me to leave?” At this point and I’m not proud of it I completely lose my shit. Saying “what the fuck do you mean by that?! I don’t give a shit if she wants you to leave or not! I’m telling you to get the fuck out my house!” Lilly is telling me to calm down and turns And tells him he needs to leave.

Kyle gets up and heads towards the hallway to get his shit . I follow and he ends up leaving. I come back and Lilly is now pissed at me saying I embarrassed her. I EMBARRASSED YOU?

She then goes on about how my reaction is totally uncalled for as she told me he was coming over and asked. I was like no Lilly you said a fucking friend was coming over a fucking friend. Not once you mention this friend was a male much less your fucking ex.

She then says my reaction was bullshit and that I acted like an ass. I tell her you were with your fucking ex in my apartment. Do you not understand how much of a fuck you that comes across as? I then asked why the fuck y’all were meeting in the first place and she tells me he’s going through “rough” times and needs someone to lean on. And that she just wanted to be there for him as he’s a nice person and that by hanging with him in my apartment it shows nothing shady is going on.

I explain how that is bullshit and that if my ex stared having issues and I was the one comforting her she would be pissed. She was like no she’d understand because she has empathy. I was like that’s bullshit Lilly you got pissed at me at the gym cause I smiled when a girl complimented my form when lifting. She then was like she’s done talking and stormed out. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t chase, I haven’t reach out. I just sat on the couch and thought about what the fuck just happened . I then called my father who gave me some great advice.

She then texted me these two hours ago. “Can we talk?” “Im sorry for not telling you it was my ex that I invited was inviting over. I dont want you to get the wrong idea nothing happened. Nothing is going to happen. I love you. He messaged me out of the blue he needed someone to talk to. I didn’t think that much of it I’m sorry for deceiving you (that sounds like bs right?? I didn’t think much of it then followed by sorry for deceiving you like obviously you did think about it or you would’ve been truthful) . I wanted to talk to him at your place because I didn’t want you to assume something else was going on” “ please talk to me I love you”.

Obliviously if she sees this she’ll know I’m talking about us but she doesn’t use Reddit. I haven’t responded yet I’m leaning towards wanting to break things up with her after talking about all this wit my pops. Not for her talking him but for how I felt in the moment it all was happening.

It’s a huge red flag for me that she said “old fiend” instead of ex I still don’t get it. I’m the moment of me getting visibly upset with her ex she didn’t take my side once. When I was nice before I even recognized him it felt like I was the odd man out.

I just felt like she doesnt respect me. Not on some 1950s shit where the women has to respect the man,but if the roles were reversed and I was with my ex at her house I would’ve backed my girl when she was getting mad. I would’ve called my ex out for talking cocky to my girl ect. I’m still very pissed so I don’t think I should be talking to her right now it’s currently around 3 am… honestly I’m just fucking tired idek if I’m pissed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 22886 and 7 others
Reddit?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 5'7 zoomer, BoredPrince and 4 others
YTA asshole sweatie

Just because she brings random men to your apartment that you pay for DOES NOT mean she's cheating. Also even if she was you should support her and not be entitled to exclusive access to her body. Absolutely disgusting behavior OP, I hope she breaks up with your misogynistic ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, thecel, reptiles and 17 others
I live in a big city in my own apartment. My girlfriend (Lilly) lives with her roommates, but if I’m being honest she basically lives over here 80 percent of the time.

Early today/ yesterday while I was at the gym with my friend (mike) she texted me that she had an “old friend” she hasn’t seen in awhile that’s in town and that it would be nice to have a quiet place to catch up. I said they could use my apartment and that I’d go out for dinner with Mike so they’d have time to catch up.

During this time I’m at the gym so I was in rush. I didn’t ask who she was inviting over ect. Well apparently I should as the old friend she was apparently catching up with alone in my apartment was her only ex boyfriend Kyle. Around 30ish mins after this conversation I get a text from her saying they’re at the apartment. I just said “bet” and continued with my friend. Mike and I finished our workout around 7pm and decided we’d go to Whole Foods as their hot/salad bars got some great food. We ate there and finished around 8:30ish.

I’m on my way home now, and honestly I wasn’t expecting anything other than just saying hi and heading my ass to bed. Shit had been a long ass day and honestly I was just ready to get to sleep. I arrive home around 9 pm, and at this point I had no idea If her friend was still over or not. I was secretly hoping they weren’t as I didn’t feel like socializing at all, but hey I’ll take one for the team.

When I walked in the apartment I see some big ass timberland boots that obviously are a mans. I’m immediately like fuck her friend brought her boyfriend im going to have to stay up and socialize now. I take off my shoes and jacket and start heading down the mini hallway.

As I enter the living area I see my girlfriend sitting on the couch with a man at separate ends but staring right at each other talking. My girlfriend notices me and jumps a little (I didn’t really find this odd at the time but now i thinking back on it makes sense).

At this point I’m still completely oblivious. I say hello and start walking towards the man. I’m looking around the house at this point for her friend honestly I just thought she was in the bathroom or some shit. I shake the guys hand and say some shit like hey I’m Lilly’s boyfriend. He replied back in like a cocky ass way with some “I’m Kyle Lilly’s ex”. I was like oh my fault I thought you her friends boyfriend. Then it got a little quiet and I rapidly come to the realization that my girlfriend has been alone with her ex In MY APARTMENT for the last couple hours.

I look at my girl and say “ so I’m taking this was your old friend?” She said yeah in a soft ass voice. At this point I wasn't letting myself jump to any conclusions but I’m tired and I don’t feel like socializing. I’m also now upset my girl was just chilling with her ex in my apartment .

It got quiet again and these two made zero effort to continue whatever convo they were having just moments ago. Lilly asks how my day was and I was like it was fine i guess again getting the vibe I’m interrupting something.

At this point I’m fed up (only like a minute or so had past since my question to her) and I look at him and asked Kyle “hey do you mind ending it here for today I actually got some things I got to talk to Lilly about” he said some “she invited me over though and we’re still reminiscing on the good ole days”. I look at Lilly she can’t even look me in my eyes.

I look back at Kyle and say” alright let me rephrase it this is my apartment and I’m telling you to leave”. He then looks at her and says “ do you want me to leave?” At this point and I’m not proud of it I completely lose my shit. Saying “what the fuck do you mean by that?! I don’t give a shit if she wants you to leave or not! I’m telling you to get the fuck out my house!” Lilly is telling me to calm down and turns And tells him he needs to leave.

Kyle gets up and heads towards the hallway to get his shit . I follow and he ends up leaving. I come back and Lilly is now pissed at me saying I embarrassed her. I EMBARRASSED YOU?

She then goes on about how my reaction is totally uncalled for as she told me he was coming over and asked. I was like no Lilly you said a fucking friend was coming over a fucking friend. Not once you mention this friend was a male much less your fucking ex.

She then says my reaction was bullshit and that I acted like an ass. I tell her you were with your fucking ex in my apartment. Do you not understand how much of a fuck you that comes across as? I then asked why the fuck y’all were meeting in the first place and she tells me he’s going through “rough” times and needs someone to lean on. And that she just wanted to be there for him as he’s a nice person and that by hanging with him in my apartment it shows nothing shady is going on.

I explain how that is bullshit and that if my ex stared having issues and I was the one comforting her she would be pissed. She was like no she’d understand because she has empathy. I was like that’s bullshit Lilly you got pissed at me at the gym cause I smiled when a girl complimented my form when lifting. She then was like she’s done talking and stormed out. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t chase, I haven’t reach out. I just sat on the couch and thought about what the fuck just happened . I then called my father who gave me some great advice.

She then texted me these two hours ago. “Can we talk?” “Im sorry for not telling you it was my ex that I invited was inviting over. I dont want you to get the wrong idea nothing happened. Nothing is going to happen. I love you. He messaged me out of the blue he needed someone to talk to. I didn’t think that much of it I’m sorry for deceiving you (that sounds like bs right?? I didn’t think much of it then followed by sorry for deceiving you like obviously you did think about it or you would’ve been truthful) . I wanted to talk to him at your place because I didn’t want you to assume something else was going on” “ please talk to me I love you”.

Obliviously if she sees this she’ll know I’m talking about us but she doesn’t use Reddit. I haven’t responded yet I’m leaning towards wanting to break things up with her after talking about all this wit my pops. Not for her talking him but for how I felt in the moment it all was happening.

It’s a huge red flag for me that she said “old fiend” instead of ex I still don’t get it. I’m the moment of me getting visibly upset with her ex she didn’t take my side once. When I was nice before I even recognized him it felt like I was the odd man out.

I just felt like she doesnt respect me. Not on some 1950s shit where the women has to respect the man,but if the roles were reversed and I was with my ex at her house I would’ve backed my girl when she was getting mad. I would’ve called my ex out for talking cocky to my girl ect. I’m still very pissed so I don’t think I should be talking to her right now it’s currently around 3 am… honestly I’m just fucking tired idek if I’m pissed.
What a fucking cuck this redditor is. They fucked, stop coping, hit that shit a few more times while you look for a new hoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Giant Haystacks, BoredPrince and 8 others
I read this already

Good shit.

YTA asshole sweatie

Just because she brings random men to your apartment that you pay for DOES NOT mean she's cheating. Also even if she was you should support her and not be entitled to exclusive access to her body. Absolutely disgusting behavior OP, I hope she breaks up with your misogynistic ass.
He should be supporting her

Brutal, If she didn't cheat she's definitely pushing the limits and putting herself on the path to cheat (knowingly). She has no respect for the dude. She brought her ex back to his house. not only that, she stormed out instead of staying with her man, Might've taken some dick during that time but maybe not. What I do know is that it's over for him..... you lose her respect the relationship is over

Link the thread OP, I bet reddit soyboys are calling him out and insulting him for daring to speak out against a roastie.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, metagross and BongMog
Dn read but ERfuel title. How do normies even allow their gfs to do that?

average day in the life of a redditbuxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, BoredPrince, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
Least cucked redditor.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 22886
I like these stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ElySioNs
This is what happens when you spend money on apartments instead of surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Ottoman Janissary, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
Didn’t read, but please don’t tell me you are still in a RS with her 💀

This will be enough :feelswhat:.

Chad problems

Big Update:

YTA asshole sweatie

What a fucking cuck this redditor is. They fucked, stop coping, hit that shit a few more times while you look for a new hoe
I read this already

Good shit.
He should be supporting her
Brutal, If she didn't cheat she's definitely pushing the limits and putting herself on the path to cheat (knowingly). She has no respect for the dude. She brought her ex back to his house. not only that, she stormed out instead of staying with her man, Might've taken some dick during that time but maybe not. What I do know is that it's over for him..... you lose her respect the relationship is over
Link the thread OP, I bet reddit soyboys are calling him out and insulting him for daring to speak out against a roastie.
Dn read but ERfuel title. How do normies even allow their gfs to do that?
average day in the life of a redditbuxxer
Least cucked redditor.
I like these stories
This is what happens when you spend money on apartments instead of surgeries
Didn’t read, but please don’t tell me you are still in a RS with her 💀
Chad problems

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Slowly fade away
So I start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
I heard you say
Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows
If it's night or day
But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
Who'll throw it all away
I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside 'cause summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
'Cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
Don't look back in anger
I heard you say
At least not today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Sub0 and chaddyboi66
haven't read it yet but jfl how did 21 savage's lyrics make its way into this
Normies like listening to normie music

go figure.

tbh tbh

He broke up with her

Good job. Could have just said that instead of writing all that, we have a life, jobs, family, friends… bruh

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Good job. Could have just said that instead of writing all that, we have a life, jobs, family, friends… bruh
Jfl tell op that tbh

I just found and reposted his thread.

I've noticed Reddit has become a lot less whiteknighty over the last few years

Not to say it still isn't, but I feel like 5 - 10 years ago you'd see a bunch of posts telling him to give her another chance or some cunthole telling him he was being a control freak

Listen, just imagine for a second you'd bring your ex over to your gfs apartment in secret while she was out. JFL can you imagine the fucking shitstorm?

If u scroll down in the comments, there's loads of low upvote comments calling it fanfiction

idk why tbh, scenario has played out a million times in slight variations

haven't read it yet but jfl how did 21 savage's lyrics make its way into this
Agahahhahahah

I didn’t say anything. I knew what he was Implying. “ I know it hurts, but promise me you won’t do anything irrational. She made her decision there's not much you can do to change it. You’ve proven your whole life your one of one don’t lose yourself now over something that will just end up a tiny bump on your road map. I mean seriously I couldn’t be more fucking proud of you son. You're 22 living on your own in (city), you got your shit together that's rare {my name}, your rare {my name}. The right women like your mom for me (I laughed a little) will walk into your life when you least expect it. Don’t waste your energy. Everything happens for a reason son.” I paused for a minute and said “ thank you I needed this dad” my dad laughed “ of course your mom and I are here for you always”. *Ends call*

He broke up with her

Lol I never understand why normies don't just keep their GFs and cheat on them instead whenever they get the chance, getting regular sex is more important than caring shit about like this, it's not like she's your wife and can divorce rape you. If I was him I would keep her but keep searching the love of my life.

I also never understand normies saying "she'll come in your life when you least expect it", I understand that it means that you should go with the flow of life and don't stress about unnecessary things but if you don't make effort I'm not sure if you're gonna find a high quality girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24940
Lol I never understand why normies don't just keep their GFs and cheat on them instead whenever they get the chance, getting regular sex is more important than caring shit about like this, it's not like she's your wife and can divorce rape you. If I was him I would keep her but keep searching the love of my life.

I also never understand normies saying "she'll come in your life when you least expect it", I understand that it means that you should go with the flow of life and don't stress about unnecessary things but if you don't make effort I'm not sure if you're gonna find a high quality girl

You really think the average redditor can easily find (non escort) women to cheat with? Nigga is going to be incel for the next 2 years as he desperately tried to find a girl to betabuxx for.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Sub0 and Deleted member 23218
Not a pixel. Can someone TLDR me?

You really think the average redditor can easily find (non escort) women to cheat with? Nigga is going to be incel for the next 2 years as he desperately tried to find a girl to betabuxx for.
Should have stayed with her tbh to smash for a bit longer

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Sub0
Should have stayed with her tbh to smash for a bit longer
no that's weak. you gotta kill it immediately that bitch FOR SURE got fucked after she stormed out with her ex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Bro I’m gonna cuck a nigga bro you gotta have the badboy mentality

>im in this nigga’s apartment, I got my dirty ass boots on the carpet and my feet on his table while I’m eating his food that was in the refrigerator cause his GF let me

>this Nigga walks in and and asking who I am and shit and he starts screaming and shit telling me to get out of his apartment. his gf tells him that i‘m the friend she invited over and this nigga screams again and tells me to leave

>i stand up to this Nigga and scream at him confident as fuck all like “who the fuck you think you screaming at?!

>then I go to his gf asking if she wants me to leave

gotta be a bad boy in situations like that. learn to fight so you can whoop a niggas ass anytime he steps to you

idgaf if I’m in this niggas apartment, eating HIS food with my feet in HIS table and fucking HIS gf.

We gonna be embracing our scat fetish and shitting all over the ring. while we record.

Dnr
Cheat on her tonight immediately

Have a funny feeling this story is a larp.