My goal isn’t to ascend through hard/softmaxes

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
Its so i can live a normal life. i actually have so many health issues. Bimax, braces, rhino, gym all of these - i do not view them as cosmetic procedures, i see them as essential for survival

small airways literally is gonna get you killed in any death or life situation. Sleep apnea is no fun.

I strive to be as healthy as possible and i think health=beauty.

Dont care if i cheat my genetics or peoples opinion about me, allot of dudes dont understand this struggle what do they know

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, BrahminBoss, Tomboyslayer and 4 others
Focus on mental health too it's everything
Nothing much would change even if you ascend with the same abused dog mentality .
Guys here legit believe that once they ascend to chad all they gotta do is stand at a corner and wait for a htb+ to come and rape them .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, midlatinocel, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
Its so i can live a normal life. i actually have so many health issues. Bimax, braces, rhino, gym all of these - i do not view them as cosmetic procedures, i see them as essential for survival

small airways literally is gonna get you killed in any death or life situation. Sleep apnea is no fun.

I strive to be as healthy as possible and i think health=beauty.

Dont care if i cheat my genetics or peoples opinion about me, allot of dudes dont understand this struggle what do they know
i break down into a sweat with 130bpm pulse after a 15 min walk due to my recessed face and narrow airways+deviated septum, absolutely brutal. and people in my family dare gaslight me saying i look normal. shame on those fucking cunts.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
i cant sleep because of airways on my recessed shit face and it makes me disabled and permanently tired

• So Sad
i break down into a sweat with 130bpm pulse after a 15 min walk due to my recessed face and narrow airways+deviated septum, absolutely brutal. and people in my family dare gaslight me saying i look normal. shame on those fucking cunts.
you‘ll never catch yourself arguing about doing it or not with people who had to go through the same shit.

god bless my blackpilled family just simply trusting in what i say and even pay (mostly free tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Healthy looks = people treat you better

If you look ill/they sense something's wrong with you, they'll keep distance

• +1