My granny.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
When i found out about blackpill i realised that my granny was always blackpilled. She always told me that looks is very important, every time she watched movie with hot actor, she said that he's handsome. She always complimented on my looks. Recently i asked her for my psl and she said 8.5 (complete bullshit). I also showed her few models. She think Gandy is not attractive at all, but Deep and Di Caprio are georgeus and they are 10/10. So i'm just 1.5 lower than Di Cario:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I really don't know if she try to make me feel better or it's just because family always see you from your best side. I showed them also to my mom and she thinnks Gandy looks perfekt, and Leo and young Deep are pussies with dicks (she didn't say this that way of course:D) It's quite interesting that some women will find preety boys attractive and some will prefer musculine man. Now i'm going to jerk off looking at stacy's selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
daer tndid

"My granny was always blackpilled she always said looks are very important"
Every functional female is like this
The only foids that don't put a lot of stock in appearance are products of incest.

NOt a senge wodr

every time she watched movie with hot actor, she said that he's handsome.
Brutal grannypill, no matter how old a toilet is, she wants Chad.