My Gyno [NSFW?]

Well, at least you only need a single surgery. Most of us so fucked that we would need multiple face surgeries to ascend.
I'm also 5'5 and have a fuck ton of loose skin. I used to be 410LB. I know that even if you used to be fat gyno shouldn't be that bad tho, but considering how massively obese I used to be at my height i'd imagine that heavily contributed to it. The loose skin, gyno, and scars that come after can be fixed with surgery sure sure, but my height can't, unless you want me to just break every bone in my body theory to slendermanmaxx.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm also 5'5 and have a fuck ton of loose skin. I used to be 410LB. I know that even if you used to be fat gyno shouldn't be that bad tho, but considering how massively obese I used to be at my height i'd imagine that heavily contributed to it. The loose skin, gyno, and scars that come after can be fixed with surgery sure sure, but my height can't, unless you want me to just break every bone in my body theory to slendermanmaxx.
I too am a manlet at 5'7. We just have to save up for leg lengthening. It's the only way for us to ascend.

I too am a manlet at 5'7. We just have to save up for leg lengthening. It's the only way for us to ascend.
Just lengthen your limbs bro.
Slender Man movie

Jesus fucking christ

you must have 500ng/dl estrogen. Wtf?Is this real life?
JFl, they're surely pumping that water with something in california. No wonder it's such a degeneracy centre...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3902
JFl, they're surely pumping that water with something in california. No wonder it's such a degeneracy centre...
There's estrogen in the air where I live.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Just lengthen your limbs bro.
View attachment 247851
That figure is exaggerated in every way. Most people won't noticed that you've extended your legs by 4 inches. The only problem is the exorbitant price of the surgery; even then, statistically speaking you'll get a chuck of your money back by just being taller: for every 2.5 inch your annual income will increase by $2000.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You can stream on twitch with those, just put on a bra and a mask for face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
IF YOU END UP GOING TO JAIL OR PRISON ITS OVER FOR YOU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4563
That figure is exaggerated in every way. Most people won't noticed that you've extended your legs by 4 inches. The only problem is the exorbitant price of the surgery; even then, statistically speaking you'll get a chuck of your money back by just being taller: for every 2.5 inch your annual income will increase by $2000.
I'd rather just fraud by using lifts and other height frauding techniques. You can easily fraud 4-5 inches that way, and again there's much better ways to spend money on looksmaxxing and maxxing in general, including other surgeries for me considering I need the loose skin and gyno removal.

I'd rather just fraud by using lifts and other height frauding techniques. You can easily fraud 4-5 inches that way, and again there's much better ways to spend money on looksmaxxing and maxxing in general, including other surgeries for me considering I need the loose skin and gyno removal.
You're probably right. I'll try lifts myself, though I doubt I would want to fraud 4-5 since I'll look too suspicious.

Either cut that shit off or let me pimp you out on Twitch. We’ll split 80/20 :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
You're probably right. I'll try lifts myself, though I doubt I would want to fraud 4-5 since I'll look too suspicious.
You'd be quite surprised there's actually many youtube videos of men frauding with lifts. For example check out this video. This dude is wearing 6 inch lifts. Yes you heard that fucking right, 6 INCH LIFTS. Nobody ever notices.

You'd be quite surprised there's actually many youtube videos of men frauding with lifts. For example check out this video. This dude is wearing 6 inch lifts. Yes you heard that fucking right, 6 INCH LIFTS. Nobody ever notices.

The 6 inch one looks comical, but I think the 3 inch one blends in pretty well. You could also probably try to grow your hair out for a bit of a height increase as well.

7gSs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
@Dyorotic2 sprayed you with his trannymaxxing poison in your sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1464
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA GOT BOOBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JFL IT'S BEYOND OVER LMAOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You're fat as fuck yet your face looks less bloated than mine while I'm like 10 bmi levels below you just lol at life

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Still caging at this thread

Incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, didntreadlol and Mogger
Photoshop. This HAS to be photoshopped.

Or else you really are just some sick weirdo or FBI plant fuckhead who's been trolling incels all this time.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and BrendioEEE
Too much roids bro

Photoshop. This HAS to be photoshopped.

Or else you really are just some sick weirdo or FBI plant fuckhead who's been trolling incels all this time.
1456005369902s

Do u atleast wear a bra.?

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
shave that hair,pierce both nipples together,and you can give yourself a nice titfuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Lolcel and Deleted member 4804
damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2214
I wanna milk you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Fogs @Face is everything AVI.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Make sure they feature this picture in your next buzzfeed interview

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
This was like 60LB ago, funny thing is though, loose skin makes the gyno titties look worse/longer, they get flatter though which is interesting I guess. If I get lean enough I could prob snip em off with scissors deadass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Be_ConfidentBro

bruh why'd u bump this, u made me vomit :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Just trannymax