My hate towards women + prediction for 2024

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I haven't posted on the forum in a while, so time to break the ice...

I hate almost everything about women, I can't stand them, I can't even look at their subpar, recessed face unless they're Stacylite atleast. Can you even imagine it - even if you're an above average looking man (looksmaxxed, surgerymaxxed) you won't be registered on the radar of an average LTB-MTB on the street, she doesn't care about you, furthermore she wants you to DIE, to be gone ASAP - she wants nothing to do with you unless you turbosimp or be her ATM.

An average foid is so entitled, so narcissistic that she can't even comprehend the fact that she might be WRONG about anything she says or thinks, can you even imagine that? Let me repeat myself, an average foid is ALWAYS right in her mind, it is close to impossible to change her opinion about anything no matter how many facts you state before her. That is because her foid brain is utterly incapable of rational thought, women are absolutely unable to think rationally on any subject whatsoever, it's just dopamine, hormones and emotions.

And on top of this, thanks to social media, THEY are the ones who control the dating market in every aspect of it - 4/10 women get to sleep with 8/10 men, while 4-5/10 men get nothing at all, unless they're rich or jestermaxx/hypersimp into oblivion, and even then they can get replaced within 5 minutes on Tinder and poof - the relationship they simped so hard for is gone in the blink of an eye. *This is my opinion (feel free to tell me if you agree or not), social media (Tinder, insta, onlyfans) are the ones to blame for plummeting men's smv - nowdays foids get exposed to and interact with 8-9/10 terrachads, that's right - 200 foids are all messaging a few gl guys, so one guy is getting text by DOZENS AND HUNDREDS OF FOIDS while all other men get little to NOTHING.

> Can you imagine this? If you're sub 7, you're just another piggie competing with hundreds of other piggies for a used up MTB, you are nothing special to her. You don't mean anything to her, you have nothing to offer that other piggies can't offer her.

I hate women so much :rage:

+ My predictions for 2024:

The dating market will become even more transactional and virtual, due to new advancements in technology, which will lead to even higher standards and even more men being incels or dumped/betrayed by women, this would then lead to more men coming up with new even more desperate ways to get attention/simp for a foid. I feel like things will just get worse, but not that much will drastically change. What do you guys think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Klasik01, BecomingHuman and 4 others

I hate almost everything about women, I can't stand them, I can't even look at their subpar, recessed face unless they're Stacylite atleast. Can you even imagine it - even if you're an above average looking man (looksmaxxed, surgerymaxxed) you won't be registered on the radar of an average LTB-MTB on the street, she doesn't care about you, furthermore she wants you to DIE, to be gone ASAP - she wants nothing to do with you unless you turbosimp or be her ATM.

An average foid is so entitled, so narcissistic that she can't even comprehend the fact that she might be WRONG about anything she says or thinks, can you even imagine that? Let me repeat myself, an average foid is ALWAYS right in her mind, it is close to impossible to change her opinion about anything no matter how many facts you state before her. That is because her foid brain is utterly incapable of rational thought, women are absolutely unable to think rationally on any subject whatsoever, it's just dopamine, hormones and emotions.

And on top of this, thanks to social media, THEY are the ones who control the dating market in every aspect of it - 4/10 women get to sleep with 8/10 men, while 4-5/10 men get nothing at all, unless they're rich or jestermaxx/hypersimp into oblivion, and even then they can get replaced within 5 minutes on Tinder and poof - the relationship they simped so hard for is gone in the blink of an eye. *This is my opinion (feel free to tell me if you agree or not), social media (Tinder, insta, onlyfans) are the ones to blame for plummeting men's smv - nowdays foids get exposed to and interact with 8-9/10 terrachads, that's right - 200 foids are all messaging a few gl guys, so one guy is getting text by DOZENS AND HUNDREDS OF FOIDS while all other men get little to NOTHING.

> Can you imagine this? If you're sub 7, you're just another piggie competing with hundreds of other piggies for a used up MTB, you are nothing special to her. You don't mean anything to her, you have nothing to offer that other piggies can't offer her.

The dating market will become even more transactional and virtual, due to new advancements in technology, which will lead to even higher standards and even more men being incels or dumped/betrayed by women, this would then lead to more men coming up with new even more desperate ways to get attention/simp for a foid. I feel like things will just get worse, but not that much will drastically change. What do you guys think?
IMG 5891

Dnr
IMG 4021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, Skywalker, midlatinocel and 1 other person

hey brah go outside brah.

have you considered the possibility that MAYBE youre homosexual? brah.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I agree women are overly narcissistic that's why they will only date men who have an iPhone and not an Android

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, BecomingHuman and ducktruck
Obvious shit stop being an incel though

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Its over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

just nichemaxx and ascend bro
haha not funny
have you considered the possibility that MAYBE youre homosexual? brah.
he's straight there are no homosexuals on the forum
I agree women are overly narcissistic that's why they will only date men who have an iPhone and not an Android
cope I posted my pic on insta from a calculator-tier vintage phone and some MTB called me cute also she's texting me non-stop bro she literally asked me to be with her I think she likes me
Obvious shit stop being an incel though
99% of users should take the feminismpill tbh REAL MEN SUPPORT EMPOWERED FEMALES!
it's not over and will never be over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ducktruck