My head is so big

mogstar

mogstar

I could get 1000 surgeries and become a gigachad and I would still be an incel because of my massive fucking skull
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 11748
same. I wish I can grow into fitting my head size , height and frame wise.

I did some math and I need to be 6'7 with 30 inches bideltoid to have perfect proptions

• Woah
Reactions: mogstar
same. I wish I can grow into fitting my head size , height and frame wise.

I did some math and I need to be 6'7 with 30 inches bideltoid to have perfect proptions
30 inches that is massive afv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Just gymcel so your shoulders are bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and mogstar
my current stats are 23-24 inch bideltoid and 185 cm(6'1) tall at 16. Doubt I will ever reach the ideal ones
Im 6’4 and my bideltoid is 49-50 cm just measured now, but I’m untrained and skinny af and my skull is literally top 1% percentile, big skulls are failos

• +1
Im 6’4 and my bideltoid is 49-50 cm just measured now, but I’m untrained and skinny af and my skull is literally top 1% percentile, big skulls are failos
You have let skullcels convince you it's a bad trait, same with Indians that bully me for my pale skin and blonde hair pay no attention to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and mogstar
You have let skullcels convince you it's a bad trait, same with Indians that bully me for my pale skin and blonde hair pay no attention to them
Do you really think having a big skull is good ? It’s because my skull shape is pretty decent I’m only insecure about the size of it

brutal im untrained and skinny too yet I wide mog you to oblivion. Mirin height tho

my skull has always been big too since kindergarten I couldnt wear any caps

• Woah
brutal im untrained and skinny too yet I wide mog you to oblivion. Mirin height tho

my skull has always been big too since kindergarten I couldnt wear any caps
Im a lanklet sadly, my shoulder width isn’t brutal tho it’s average I think, I’ll gymcel and try and add a couple of inches, if that doesn’t work I’ll 100% use roids

• +1
Do you really think having a big skull is good ? It’s because my skull shape is pretty decent I’m only insecure about the size of it
Yes

My skull shape is subhuman but it didn't matter that much if you have hair

Im a lanklet sadly, my shoulder width isn’t brutal tho it’s average I think, I’ll gymcel and try and add a couple of inches, if that doesn’t work I’ll 100% use roids
I think 2-3 inches is a safe bet with roids. Inject HGH to maximize clavicle growth if you are really insecure about it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mogstar
Yes

My skull shape is subhuman but it didn't matter that much if you have hair
Big skull is ideal, but you need so many other stuff to make it look good, but the ultimate halo is insane. Overall, considering how hard is to achieve and what are the benefits/halos, average skull mogs

• +1
It's because you have a big brain.

• JFL
Big skull is ideal, but you need so many other stuff to make it look good, but the ultimate halo is insane. Overall, considering how hard is to achieve and what are the benefits/halos, average skull mogs
You just need to be tall and have a decent frame which are correlated with skull size

You just need to be tall and have a decent frame which are correlated with skull size
"you just need" its not that simple if your head is in the top 99% percentage

"you just need" its not that simple if your head is in the top 99% percentage
Well 99th percentile is an extreme

Mine is 90th percentile think it suits my body

• +1
Well 99th percentile is an extreme

Nice is 90th percentile think it suits my body
I have never seen an adult (even 3-4 inches taller than me) with a bigger skull than me

Lol big skull is good and a Aryan phenotype

Get skull reduction surgery if that exists.

Big skulls are a halo with a big frame

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 9670
Get skull reduction surgery if that exists.
Epply does it
Not skull reduction completely but there are work around.Example occipital reduction

Images 50

It costs 20K tho Lmfao

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and GigaAscender
Not skull reduction completely but there are work around.Example occipital reduction

View attachment 1071678

It costs 20K tho Lmfao
Lol who does that ? No one notices that shit and it could be covered with bigger hair, 0 psl increase and minus 20 k jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
Lol who does that ? No one notices that shit and it could be covered with bigger hair, 0 psl increase and minus 20 k jfl
My occiput is 3 times the size

Same but apparently its a good thing even tho I dont like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and GigaAscender