my idea of uni was wrong

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

sheeboons must die
Most other incel here college is just partying 24/7
Nah most students are studycelling their ass off and then just get fucking drilled on the weekend at some party
Brutal delusional pill

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and butterworld
you're just too incel to see the party side of the college

Most other incel here college is just partying 24/7
Nah most students are studycelling their ass off and then just get fucking drilled on the weekend at some party
Brutal delusional pill
party 24/7 is dreidel Hebrew cope unless you’re rich and privileged

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
It’s because you go to a dead school. If you don’t go to a party school u need to connections maxx to go to a party school in another uni basically

• So Sad
Reactions: Bojack
I'm in uni and I never got invited to any party, I'm a sad gymcel + studycel with no social life or even money, my first adult years have been boring and blackpilled no girl wanted to date me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 60051, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Same with me 4 years.
The worst part is realizing no girl wants you because you don't stand out in anything... There's no reason a girl would be attracted to me, it's over. Wbu

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The worst part is realizing no girl wants you because you don't stand out in anything... There's no reason a girl would be attracted to me, it's over. Wbu
You won't get any girl if you're a hermit and rot in your room all day.

If you don't make friends in your first year (basically within first two months) you're kinda fucked tbh. Maybe you can later on in the year but most groups will be pretty much solidified.

You may have to wait til second year when it's your absolute last chance. Third year most will look at you as an oldcel of uni.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and Klasik01
  • +1

If you don't make friends in your first year (basically within first two months) you're kinda fucked tbh. Maybe you can later on in the year but most groups will be pretty much solidified.

You may have to wait til second year when it's your absolute last chance. Third year most will look at you as an oldcel of uni.
@Abhorrence

What's wrong with studyceling during the week and then partying on the weekends? What else do you want?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and fukmylyf

Advice I gave to someone about uni, OP might find it useful:
Based on the mistakes I made:
  1. Understand that friend groups mostly form within about 3 months after uni begins, and it becomes harder and harder to make new friends after that. It makes you look like a loner and non-NT if you're still trying to make friends or posting "hey, anyone want to..." messages in the student group chat after 3 months, and you'll start getting ignored. It's like forging, the metal starts off melted and malleable but becomes colder and more rigid as time passes, until it's completely unchangeable. You have 3 months to find your friend group from within your immediate uni environment.
    You can (and should) make friends through extracurricular stuff like sports, hobbies, people you meet when out or at parties etc., and the timeline for that is a bit more relaxed. But it's also different, your core group will most likely come from those you go to classes with as close friendships are formed through shared struggle, experiences and everyday proximity and shared environments. It's unlikely you'll be as close to the guys outside of uni as those you can have "dude fucking professor [x] is so annoying", "dude I'm so fucked with that assignment", "did you see that girl in the lecture"-type convos with.
  2. Be very careful with the friends you make. After hs, this is the most defining period in your life as far as your social life goes. Along with hs this is where you make the friend circle you will have for the rest of your 20s, with very few possible exceptions. These are the people you will go to festivals, trips, Ibiza etc. with in your mid-20s. See who are the most NT people, those who like to party, go out, meet girls, have female friends etc. and become friends with them. Avoid weirdos, stoners, nerds etc.
  3. You attract what you are. You need to be like those people in order to be accepted by them so self-improve, NTmaxx etc. before uni accordingly. Fraud your pre-uni life if you have to because the difference between someone who had a good time in hs and someone who didn't is already noticeable by uni, and it will make you look non-NT if people get the impression you didn't have a normal social life or friend group before uni, alienating them.
  4. If there's some events committee, student organization or whatever join it. It's a statusmaxx, puts you in the know when it comes to parties and events, allows you to meet people and prepares you for a statusmaxxed networkmaxxed adult life.
  5. If it's that kind of uni, obviously 100% join a frat.
  6. DO NOT become a stoner.
  7. Live as if you're gonna die when uni ends. You will never have another period like this in your life.
  8. But at the same time, take your education seriously. Not doing well in uni will affect you psychologically and hinder your socialmaxxing. Partying and having fun feels way better when you feel like you've earned it and have achievements/victories in life, and it's important for your future.
  9. Speaking of which, your career has already started in uni. You should already be doing things you can add to your CV while there. Network, see if there's any projects, workshops or stuff like that organized by your uni, trips, networking events, whatever. Understand and become part of the ecosystem uni offers you.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Klasik01
Even a petachad
like me is studying 27 hours a day. Let that sink in.

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior

The situation has been fucked up. My first year was in 2020 doing zoom classes and not really talking with anyone, after a year and a half I tried to meet people but they often forget about me / not care at all. I tried to talk with girls (cold approaching) and they only have ever saw me as a friend but as blackpill proves, these girls have a lot of friends already but only one boyfriend and maybe one Chad in her DM's. I got nothing...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
The situation has been fucked up. My first year was in 2020 doing zoom classes and not really talking with anyone, after a year and a half I tried to meet people but they often forget about me / not care at all. I tried to talk with girls (cold approaching) and they only have ever saw me as a friend but as blackpill teachs, these girls have a lot of friends already but only one boyfriend and maybe one Chad in her DM's. I got nothing...
ah shit, your first 2 years were during the lockdowns?

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Klasik01
ah shit, your first 2 years were during the lockdowns?
Yes I had a better life at highschool (it was fucked up also but uni has been worse) there's no hope for me, I'm trying to looksmaxx the most but I just noticed my genetics aren't enough and I would never stand out between other dudes. Foids still don't talk to me or even look at me, nothing works.

Yes I had a better life at highschool (it was fucked up also but uni has been worse) there's no hope for me, I'm trying to looksmaxx the most but I just noticed my genetics aren't enough and I would never stand out between other dudes.
don't you think the fact that your government forced you to rot at home for the first 2 years of your adulthood and half your uni years may have played a role?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Advice I gave to someone about uni, OP might find it useful:
Number 1 - first three months is the most brutal. I spent two weeks trying to fit in then became recluse.

I say second year in your uni may provide a 'second chance' as you may be able to join these frats and clubs as a newbie.

But it's so fucking obvious when second years try to make friends - it's almost ALWAYS the awkward and non-NT ones who come to the club by themselves and look out of place.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
What's wrong with studyceling during the week and then partying on the weekends? What else do you want?
yeah do nigga really want to party every day i might be coping but that sounds like shit

• +1
don't you think the fact that your government forced you to rot at home for the first 2 years of your adulthood may have played a role?
Ofc it did but to be honest I never been the popular guy at school, most of the time I had no friends and girls also ignored / disrespected me. Never standed out, only in highschool I had friends but still failed with women and parties. I think I'm an aspie introvert, no looksmaxxing for my abused dog brain.

Last edited:
It’s because you go to a dead school. If you don’t go to a party school u need to connections maxx to go to a party school in another uni basically
I do go to a dead school holy duck you’re right
Fucking broootal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel