My iPad from 2017 takes better selfies than my Samsung phone from 2022

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
If you are still taking pictures with Droids IDK what you are doing. It's a false looksmin. They are the worst at detecting color, lighting, and distort your face to an absurd degree.

My old iPad's front camera looks the closest to what I see in the mirror in terms of color, shape, and definition. Over if you are taking pics using a Droid. I'm getting an iPhone ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Xangsane, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Don’t get a new iPhone either JFL. My old iPhone 6 still mogs my newer iPhone.

I swear these jews are designing these new cams so you’d look bad on purpose. They make the coloring over saturated and too detailed

• +1
Reactions: zura, Xangsane, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
If you are still taking pictures with Droids IDK what you are doing. It's a false looksmin. They are the worst at detecting color, lighting, and distort your face to an absurd degree.

My old iPad's front camera looks the closest to what I see in the mirror in terms of color, shape, and definition. Over if you are taking pics using a Droid. I'm getting an iPhone ASAP.
You're a faggot. Just dl a gogle camera for your samsung from forums.... My 150$ android with google camera mogs Iphone 12 camera (compared irl)

Don’t get a new iPhone either JFL. My old iPhone 6 still mogs my newer iPhone.

I swear these jews are designing these new cams so you’d look bad on purpose. They make the coloring over saturated and too detailed
Shit really? Do you have any good comparison vids for cameras?

Yeah i fell for the samsung better meme years ago as well, not just camera but ppl always say everything is better bc of customization and shit

but when i switched to iPhone i liked everything about it more. only exception is not being able to get cracked versions of apps but it's whatever

You're a faggot. Just dl a gogle camera for your samsung from forums.... My 150$ android with google camera mogs Iphone 12 camera (compared irl)
from where?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Samsung is cheap Chinese trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back