My ITALIAN top surgeons considerations

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Pagnoni, Raffaini, Ramieri

Ramieri: perfect for functional issues, good for aesthetics too.
He does perfect BIMAX, and ok implants. Good also for septoplasty.

Raffaini: a cocksucker. It’s a 50/50 with him: he doesn’t listen to you (backed by a lot of ppl) and he does only what he wants. Generally if he does the right procedure everything turns out to be good. I do not recommend him

Pagnoni: mid bimax, but perfect for implants. The best for implants

• +1
Reactions: asymmetric fag, normie_joe, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Pagnoni, Raffaini, Ramieri

Ramieri: perfect for functional issues, good for aesthetics too.
He does perfect BIMAX, and ok implants. Good also for septoplasty.

Raffaini: a cocksucker. It’s a 50/50 with him: he doesn’t listen to you (backed by a lot of ppl) and he does only what he wants. Generally if he does the right procedure everything turns out to be good. I do not recommend him

Pagnoni: mid bimax, but perfect for implants. The best for implants
So true bro, im thinking of going for trimax woth Ramieri and then maybe implants with Pagnoni. Gotta get the money first though

• +1
Reactions: its_over
So true bro, im thinking of going for trimax woth Ramieri and then maybe implants with Pagnoni. Gotta get the money first though
Sounds like a good plan bro

Raffaini is the best for bimax probably in the world this is cope

Bro how can I get in contact with ramieri?

Turkey for us brother, the AUD to EUD conversation is criminal
I'm still going to him lol. 33k euro just for the surgery, for everything I want

If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.

Ramieri is also a reputable surgeon and a safe option.

Look no further than these three surgeons or you might come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.