My jaw got assymetrical from chewing

basic.yash

basic.yash

Bronze
The left part seems more dominant than the right one i used to chew more often from left side
When i presses my skin i noticed my jaw bones are now bigger on the left one than the right
It also proves that chewing can increase jawbone size not just the muscles. it's not from wisdom teeth coz i got them from both sides and they are perfectly alighned. You can see how the left one is more in shape
IMG 20240111 184902
Not just this but the side profile from left is way better than my right one IMG 20240114 191227

Attachments

• IMG_20240111_184902.jpg
    IMG_20240111_184902.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
How can i fix it (no hardmax I'm broke af)

How can i fix it (no hardmax I'm broke af)
i mean im no expert id just say chew more on the less dominant side?

also what did u chew gum or food?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
i mean im no expert id just say chew more on the less dominant side?

also what did u chew gum or food?
I tried on my less dominant one but it kinda clenches on my left side too everytime when i chew
I chewed a lot of chicken since I'm in bulk
i have a chewing gum addiction too lol

I tried on my less dominant one but it kinda clenches on my left side too everytime when i chew
I chewed a lot of chicken since I'm in bulk
i have a chewing gum addiction too lol
did it help ur jawline get visible?

id recommend going to the doctor for the jawline shit i forgot whats the name of their niche

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash
did it help ur jawline get visible?

id recommend going to the doctor for the jawline shit i forgot whats the name of their niche
It did. my jaw is definitely more visible and in shape not just jawline but my maxilla too
Most people here said braces can make you recessed so I'm still thinking about getting it

ofc do more chewing both sides not just one.

The left part seems more dominant than the right one i used to chew more often from left side
When i presses my skin i noticed my jaw bones are now bigger on the left one than the right
It also proves that chewing can increase jawbone size not just the muscles. it's not from wisdom teeth coz i got them from both sides and they are perfectly alighned. You can see how the left one is more in shape
View attachment 2674623
Not just this but the side profile from left is way better than my right oneView attachment 2674624
Haha curry

View attachment 2674623
Not just this but the side profile from left is way better than my right oneView attachment 2674624
chew on the other side lol. I know what you said in the other comment, just do it anyway. You can't chew 100% with one side anyway. If it makes you feel better I promise no one notices

View attachment 2674623
I cum in your mouth

View attachment 2674623
Bro i don’t want to be an ass but pls use common sense. I’m worried some people on this forum lack it and end up doing life endangering shit.