My job provider lady asked me if I have any friends and if I need anyone to talk to

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
Second time she's tried this shit. I'm 34 years old and being talked to like I'm a baby cause I look like a beta. I just sit there, answer the questions like normal, and then she pulls that out, obviously solely based on my looks. Yes, I get it, I look like a friendless incel. No I don't need to talk about inceldom with a normie, I have a whole forum of incels to do that with.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
its not because how you look but because of how you act
plenty of subhumans have shit ton of friends

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This. OP needs to hold more frame.
im not giving bluepilled advice , but if people think you have no friends (im not talking about girls) then you obviously just a loner who sits with a sad face like he is on death row lol

im not giving bluepilled advice , but if people think you have no friends (im not talking about girls) then you obviously just a loner who sits with a sad face like he is on death row lol

It's a job providing agency. I don't want to be there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
It's a job providing agency. I don't want to be there.
romanstock

Thats your autistic bodylanguage its very easy to detect

• So Sad
Reactions: romanstock
Second time she's tried this shit. I'm 34 years old and being talked to like I'm a baby cause I look like a beta. I just sit there, answer the questions like normal, and then she pulls that out, obviously solely based on my looks. Yes, I get it, I look like a friendless incel. No I don't need to talk about inceldom with a normie, I have a whole forum of incels to do that with.
How does she look?
You could agree to talk to her over a coffee or something.

• JFL
she wants to have sex

• Hmm...