My leanmaxxing diet

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I do Alternate Day Fasting and don't keep food in the house, so I go out and eat one big meal every 2 days for 6000 calories. Today I had 3 croissants with a pack of salami, 4 hot dogs, 4 cinnamon rolls, 6 chocolate donuts, 2 bags of dorrito chips, and a bottle of mountain dew. Tomorrow I fast and burn it off. This is a good method because I'd rather get to feel full on at least half of days instead of feeling hungry every day on a 3000 calorie diet.

In addition I take these supplements to slow my aging: resveratrol, phosphatidylserine, quercetin, MSM, MK-4, borage oil, silica

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I do Alternate Day Fasting and don't keep food in the house, so I go out and eat one big meal every 2 days for 6000 calories. Today I had 3 croissants with a pack of salami, 4 hot dogs, 4 cinnamon rolls, 6 chocolate donuts, 2 bags of dorrito chips, and a bottle of mountain dew. Tomorrow I fast and burn it off. This is a good method because I'd rather get to feel full on at least half of days instead of feeling hungry every day on a 3000 calorie diet.

In addition I take these supplements to slow my aging: resveratrol, phosphatidylserine, quercetin, MSM, MK-4, borage oil, silica
Abuse caffeine

Just do junky OMADs like I do. Lost a few kg in one month by doing so.

eating disorder speed runs. shits foods no nutrients. lol

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You may as well just drink straight olive oil it's probably cheaper