My lips are STILL constantly dry.

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I drink 4L of water a day, put on aquaphor at night, and put it on before I go to school. I take it off when before I eat lunch and after like an hour sometimes it starts cracking. (Most of the time it gets flakey towards the back of my lips) I NEEED CONSTANTLY GOOD LIPS BECAUSE MINE ARE VERY FULL AND ITS LIKE MY ONLY GOOD FEAUTURE FAURRKKK :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Btw pls tag me in any lipmaxxing guides that I may have missed

mouth breather

use dick lube on your lips bitch boy :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and Acridax
I drink 4L of water a day, put on aquaphor at night, and put it on before I go to school. I take it off when before I eat lunch and after like an hour sometimes it starts cracking. (Most of the time it gets flakey towards the back of my lips) I NEEED CONSTANTLY GOOD LIPS BECAUSE MINE ARE VERY FULL AND ITS LIKE MY ONLY GOOD FEAUTURE FAURRKKK :feelswhy::feelswhy:

are you on accutane? cause if so, dry lips are impossible to avoid, even on the lowest dosage, 5mg, just let it be and try omega-3 supplements.

I also constantly had dry flakey lips but doing this routine I don't anymore. I don't know if it will help you but it helped me. I just put on vaseline every night before going to bed and wash it off with exfoliating gloves and soap (Dove soap bar, IDK if its moisturizing effects are of any significance but I doubt it) after waking up. Put more on before going to school. This is everything I do with my lips. Might take 2 or 3 days before results.

Attachments

• 910bDF6IhYL.jpg
    910bDF6IhYL.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 0

Dry mouth also know as cotton mouth
Do you drool in your sleep if yes then it's what causing dry lips

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Dry lip ass nigga

Stop licking them 24/7 and keep some lip balm