My LTB friend slept had ONS with Chad

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I know about hypergamy but seeing it happen irl is beyond brutal, almost makes gives a suicidal feeling.

I say she's LTB, but you guys would rate her subhuman, she has no bone definition, her face looks almost as if it is melting, with no bones to support any of her features, just filled with fat everywhere, which gives a "cute-ish" appearance...

Nevertheless we were chatting and she got rlly horny and decided to text back a 6'2" gigaframe lightskin guy who's exchange student in my country, let's just say significantly above average looking with crazy good jaw. They texted for 1 day and she went to his place where they banged...

Just venting with this post, imagine 4/10 girl is able to fuck a chadlight almost whenever she wants... Meanwhile LTN's only option is rotmaxxing... Wtf is this world we live in?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, aleksander, Deleted member 26410 and 7 others
ducktruck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, ducktruck and BrahminBoss
How do you compete with those bone moggers mafiosi Bro? They live in different universe. Finance chads are cucks compared to this

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I know about hypergamy but seeing it happen irl is beyond brutal, almost makes gives a suicidal feeling.

I say she's LTB, but you guys would rate her subhuman, she has no bone definition, her face looks almost as if it is melting, with no bones to support any of her features, just filled with fat everywhere, which gives a "cute-ish" appearance...

Nevertheless we were chatting and she got rlly horny and decided to text back a 6'2" gigaframe lightskin guy who's exchange student in my country, let's just say significantly above average looking with crazy good jaw. They texted for 1 day and she went to his place where they banged...

Just venting with this post, imagine 4/10 girl is able to fuck a chadlight almost whenever she wants... Meanwhile LTN's only option is rotmaxxing... Wtf is this world we live in?
So lol

Also if he's a chadlite basically that rarely happens. Generally if they hop on a dating app or use social media they won't resort to 4/10s. Trickle up economics let's the lites slay better women. Most people meet for ons on dating apps etc so it makes it giga hard

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and reptiles

Your a fucking cuck

Chatting with a modern women between the ages 18-40 outside of business is like asking to eventually get brutally cucked or cortisol spiked. Its only a matter of time not if it will happen. One of the things im learning is that when you cultivate knowledge that is true, expect the results that's anticipated. Theres no reason to be shocked about this tbh. If anything it should serve as a reminder, granted your prediction about her lifestyle was true. But anyways, this world is in need for a revaluation. We probably sound like bitches to fake alphas, but the scope of the problem is way beyond a singular persons effort. Women or men are in need for a revaluation. And so are the structures that have served to maliciously inflate one against the other. I think the case with men being incel in todays society is that because people are superficial, the worth of a man (the pattern of mind etc.) is seen non inherit, and only through the amount of resources, or impact they can muster. Meanwhile, due to women aesthetics, women are seen as inherently valuable, regardless of actual content. This means a bunch of carnal men and dumb women.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and ducktruck
Aaand if she is old she is gonna marry some betabux mtn / ltn, they will create a child

that child will be a incel like you, and start posting similiar threads like this one to a incel forum

And so goes the life cycle on

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
It’s Lifefuel actually.
Chad doesn’t have an abundance of options and has to dumpster dive with a LTB to quench his thirst.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Xangsane, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
That's her fucked for life because she will never get a chad to tie down but she will be craving chad cock till her death bed.
She will be miserable with a MTN

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Corleone and ducktruck
Also if he's a chadlite basically that rarely happens. Generally if they hop on a dating app or use social media they won't resort to 4/10s. Trickle up economics let's the lites slay better women. Most people meet for ons on dating apps etc so it makes it giga hard
You're right, although I did forget to mention my LTB friend has a good natural fertile thick hourglass physique, really fuckable but it's the face which decreases her attractiveness. I also think that most chadlights, or even chads in some cases won't pass on a chance to have ONS with a LTB or MTB, as long as she has some decent features, such as a good physique in this case...

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Blackgymmax
That's her fucked for life because she will never get a chad to tie down but she will be craving chad cock till her death bed.
She will be miserable with a MTN
Yes, I fully agree. She also mentioned to me how difficult it is for her to find men she's attracted to :feelsshh:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, m0ss26, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
You're right, although I did forget to mention my LTB friend has a good natural fertile thick hourglass physique, really fuckable but it's the face which decreases her attractiveness. I also think that most chadlights, or even chads in some cases won't pass on a chance to have ONS with a LTB or MTB, as long as she has some decent features, such as a good physique in this case...
Doesn't matter. In a college town basically every other girl has that. It's about as common as like guys being not fat lmao

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and ducktruck
It’s Lifefuel actually.
Chad doesn’t have an abundance of options and has to dumpster dive with a LTB to quench his thirst.
He's an exchange student so he doesn't even know his smv like that. It's like a stacy in the middle of nowhere coming to NYC and dating a low normie because she doesn't know better. Every htn+ slayer dude I know would reject butter face women lmao

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and bwrauycnee
Yes, I fully agree. She also mentioned to me how difficult it is for her to find men she's attracted to :feelsshh:
how did you end up being the gay best friend she uses to vent about men she's actually attracted to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Blackgymmax
Every htn+ slayer dude I know would reject butter face women lmao
@WishIwasChico would like to disagree. he has slayn some proper uglies between the stunners.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
You're learning and it gets a lot worse than that son. Landwhales can get hookups with attractive men easily. If you're stressing over a LTB fucking a Chad, you would of roped if you witnessed the hypergamy I witnessed

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Corleone, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
You're learning and it gets a lot worse than that son. Landwhales can get hookups with attractive men easily. If you're stressing over a LTB fucking a Chad, you would of roped if you witnessed the hypergamy I witnessed
Idk about that. There's a few ugly girls I known for years and their best slays happen like once every few years and between that it's normies and they almost never land a slayer from tinder

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Canwefixit
This one ltb smashed a high htn rone but it's because he's like a homebody basement dweller type and it took like 4 yrs to smash. That was her best slay in since 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Canwefixit
He's an exchange student so he doesn't even know his smv like that. It's like a stacy in the middle of nowhere coming to NYC and dating a low normie because she doesn't know better. Every htn+ slayer dude I know would reject butter face women lmao
Only if they’re slayers. Lots of desperate HTNs who don’t get shit who would latch on to the first foid that approaches

Only if they’re slayers. Lots of desperate HTNs who don’t get shit who would latch on to the first foid that approaches
Only in a few cases
One they never used a dating app
Glowed up AFTER highschool and don't know worth
Low self esteemed
Live in the middle of nowhere

90% of people meet from OLD
Big cities have less hypergamy because they just spam flood htns

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and bwrauycnee
Idk about that. There's a few ugly girls I known for years and their best slays happen like once every few years and between that it's normies and they almost never land a slayer from tinder
Lifefuel then. I live in the UK, specifically London so that could be why I see such strong hypergamy here. But I was in a fwb thing with a 400lb sheboon landwhale and after I dumped her she went on to find a fwb situation with a 6'5 MTN and also had 5 different men to sleep within 2 months. She said one of her hookups left a shit stain on her bed so perhaps he was crackhead tier. But still a landwhale getting 6 hookups in 2 months! The landwhale tried taking me back but I declined. It's also worth noting she was obsessed with dating as she had all the apps: tinder, hinge, badoo, wooplus, bumble and was always messaging guys plus I would see her notifications popping off every 5 mins so I guess she played numbers game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, WishIwasChico, ducktruck and 2 others
This one ltb smashed a high htn rone but it's because he's like a homebody basement dweller type and it took like 4 yrs to smash. That was her best slay in since 2019
Do the LTB you are friends with use dating apps?

Lifefuel then. I live in the UK, specifically London so that could be why I see such strong hypergamy here. But I was in a fwb thing with a 400lb sheboon landwhale and after I dumped her she went on to find a fwb situation with a 6'5 MTN and also had 5 different men to sleep within 2 months. She said one of her hookups left a shit stain on her bed so perhaps he was crackhead tier. But still a landwhale getting 6 hookups in 2 months! The landwhale tried taking me back but I declined. It's also worth noting she was obsessed with dating as she had all the apps: tinder, hinge, badoo, wooplus, bumble and was always messaging guys plus I would see her notifications popping off every 5 mins so I guess she played numbers game
Oh I mean anything above mtn.
If you're an mtn a deformed girl can hypergamy max onto 6'10 normie(unless he gyms ontop) lol.
Once you start above normie you can filter subhuman girls out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Canwefixit
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
how did you end up being the gay best friend she uses to vent about men she's actually attracted to?
Because I've been friends with her while I was still a purplepilled (declaratively redpilled but bluepilled af whenever any girl looked in my direction) looksminned lizard. During that time we got close and tell each other just about anything. But good question nonetheless (y)

Oh I mean anything above mtn.
If you're an mtn a deformed girl can hypergamy max onto 6'10 normie(unless he gyms ontop) lol.
Once you start above normie you can filter subhuman girls out
Brutal, even landwhales have more leverage than MTN

• +1
ABSOLUTELY! Giga high IQ comment, that guy probably thinks "Damn man I'm getting a pretty good deal out of this" since he's only been living in the Balkans for what, like 1, maybe 2 months at most. I wonder if in time he'll learn about his SMV tbh

• +1
Because I've been friends with her while I was still a purplepilled (declaratively redpilled but bluepilled af whenever any girl looked in my direction) looksminned lizard. During that time we got close and tell each other just about anything. But good question nonetheless (y)
so you tried to bag her by going through the friendzone? I'm glad you're wiser now, but that never works.

The only scenario in which girls would tell me who she slept with recently would be if she wants to be perceived as promiscuous and open-minded, and inadvertently invite me to sleep with her too.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and ducktruck
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit and ducktruck
so you tried to bag her by going through the friendzone? I'm glad you're wiser now, but that never works.
Lmao he might get a shot if he tries hard but you have to watch chad run through easily. I've seen this so many times but it's funny seeing it everytine and they'll trash talk u like a dog if they give u that crumb of pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Corleone
Do the LTB you are friends with use dating apps?
She doesn't use them. She mentioned how she got 99+ likes in less than 30 minutes on Tinder and thought it was a scam :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and Blackgymmax
She doesn't use them. She mentioned how she got 99+ likes in less than 30 minutes on Tinder and thought it was a scam :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Seen a 400lb black whale get 99+ in 10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, ducktruck and Canwefixit
Unfortunate as fuck. Even gym MTNs dumpster dive for this trash
Yeah one of her hookups was a 5'10 gymmaxxed MTN but apparently he raped her
Wow that makes it even worse! I understand dating app hypergamy but damn this bitch managed to do it without apps
Seen a 400lb black whale get 99+ in 10
Jesus overtime that builds up to 5000

• +1

The only scenario in which girls would tell me who she slept with recently would be if she wants to be perceived as promiscuous and open-minded, and inadvertently invite me to sleep with her too.
I agree 100% My redpilled days were quite something, I'll make sure to dedicate a different post to how much simping, jestermaxxing and fakemoneymaxxing I used to do in order to attract girls. Obviously none of this ever worked, I didn't get almost any female attention whatsoever :feelswhy: On the contrary growing out my hair and skincare, along with LASIK to get rid of cuck glasses managed to lift my SMV 100x more than faking beinga rich Instagram kid.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Corleone
Lmao he might get a shot if he tries hard but you have to watch chad run through easily. I've seen this so many times but it's funny seeing it everytine

@ducktruck nothing personal, bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Canwefixit and ducktruck
Who gives a fk she ain’t chit

where is he from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back