My mentally abusive mum trust me i dont talk to her at all i went on a run of 2 years of not talking to her she kept saying stupid sufff and no more

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
Theres so much more much more stuff shes said that not even right to say to a son but when people say it's over to me that means fuck all to me but basically about a job induction saying what's the time and day is I didnt tell her she dont need to know but let's put this into perspective shes fucking wrong shes gross I remember her taking a piss out of somones baby on facebook alright shes such a sicko that she thinks the last season of game of throne is good trust me shes fucked up in the head on all sorts of meds but one thing my grandad has promised me get a job earn money and I'll help you get up with your own place she got kicked out when she was young and I believe she didnt teach me anything didnt give me any life skills she didnt even let me use the oven till I was 18 so when your not used to doing somthing you kind of just become lazy so she can say you're useless you never wanted to learn just to cope with her getting kicked out but its alright every dog has its day and I'm glad to know that judging her psychological behavior it's more than likely that the bitch will kill herself when I leave cause like I said she needs someone to torment to belittle to cope with her shitty pitiful life and I ain't letting down my grandad I ain't my mum or my dad I'm my own person and I'm showing glimpses of it and I use this site to keep the bad thoughts away because I know it'll pay of in the end

It’s over bratan

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Theres so much more much more stuff shes said that not even right to say to a son but when people say it's over to me that means fuck all to me but basically about a job induction saying what's the time and day is I didnt tell her she dont need to know but let's put this into perspective shes fucking wrong shes gross I remember her taking a piss out of somones baby on facebook alright shes such a sicko that she thinks the last season of game of throne is good trust me shes fucked up in the head on all sorts of meds but one thing my grandad has promised me get a job earn money and I'll help you get up with your own place she got kicked out when she was young and I believe she didnt teach me anything didnt give me any life skills she didnt even let me use the oven till I was 18 so when your not used to doing somthing you kind of just become lazy so she can say you're useless you never wanted to learn just to cope with her getting kicked out but its alright every dog has its day and I'm glad to know that judging her psychological behavior it's more than likely that the bitch will kill herself when I leave cause like I said she needs someone to torment to belittle to cope with her shitty pitiful life and I ain't letting down my grandad I ain't my mum or my dad I'm my own person and I'm showing glimpses of it and I use this site to keep the bad thoughts away because I know it'll pay of in the end

you have a better mum than me lol