My mom smelled my stale coom and thought I was smoking crystal meth

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I’m convinced my semen has toxic properties, if I nutted into a foid it may actually poison her uterus. Metal asf innit

The smell is highly sulfuric, burning my nostrils every time I ejaculate, and the problem is exasperated by the fact I coom into the garbage can

Therefore it lingers for days

This all came to ahead when my mother walked into my room, clean as usual, but with the foulest smelling coom polluting the atmosphere.

She keeps trying to investigate where the smell comes from, and now she is convinced I’m smoking crack or meth because of the toxic fumes.

How do I explain this? Should I just go along with that explanation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, gr34ter, tervile1 and 10 others
kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Tell her it’s rotten milk or eggs you threw in garbage can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Tell her it’s rotten milk or eggs you threw in garbage can
For now I will explain it by saying it’s the glutathione I’m inhaling. Do you know how to make my coom less toxic?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Wtf are you eating/drinking nigga

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Smoking meth is ironically better than cooming all day, Meth gives you energy to wake up and accomplish your goals meanwhile cooming turns you to a lazy retard

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Wtf are you eating/drinking nigga
My diet is mostly a shit ton of eggs, protein snacks, milk, bean burritos, yoghurt, etc
I drink water but I’m dehydrated asf at the moment

My diet is mostly a shit ton of eggs, protein snacks, milk, bean burritos, yoghurt, etc
I drink water but I’m dehydrated asf at the moment
Check for diseases

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and SidharthTheSlayer
I literally cum everywhere and have never smelt my cum

I’m convinced my semen has toxic properties, if I nutted into a foid it may actually poison her uterus. Metal asf innit

The smell is highly sulfuric, burning my nostrils every time I ejaculate, and the problem is exasperated by the fact I coom into the garbage can

This all came to ahead when my mother walked into my room, clean as usual, but with the foulest smelling coom polluting the atmosphere.

She keeps trying to investigate where the smell comes from, and now she is convinced I’m smoking crack or meth because of the toxic fumes.

my dad hates the smell of my room lmfao

he knows it’s from me fucking my body pillow

• +1
my dad hates the smell of my room lmfao

he knows it’s from me fucking my body pillow

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • Hmm...
One thing that comes to mind would be choline u get from eating egg yolks. That can make your cum smell different
Possibly, but this is very severe. do you think it's possible I have some kind of disease?

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg

brah that smell comes when you coom everyday without letting your cock have some rest

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back