My mums threatening to call “prevent” she thinks I’m a radical “Christian”

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
Woman thinks I’m radicalised by the “net” due to my heathen agnostic libtard secular auntie not liking my references and beliefs.

This is why I say liberals/secularists are the greatest threat, they want us all to be fornicating hedonistic hippie new age faggots. They are the devils agents, I will never renounce my faith or zealotry, my love for Jesus shines so bright I want to smother the world in it, he LIVES rent free in my head as HE SHOULD.
@i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah

Irony is a radical Christian would be the best thing for the west, crime would drop to 0, degeneracy to 0, poverty would be fixed, violence would be rare. And yet I’m being treated like some far right or Islamic extremist wtf

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bigseal, Carv and 8 others
Pray, brother, pray

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, Aero and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Love thy neighbor, you are probably forgetting that.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Pray, brother, pray
Why are the enemies of the church so adamant to destroy that which they don’t understand. Imagine viewing a radical Christian as a “bad thing” 🤣, I’m no longer suicidal, no longer a Coomer, got back into the gym and no longer lusting for a debachry life or fornication and I no longer steal things.

Secularists are so retarded and devoted to Satan they don’t see the benefits of radical “christianity”

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess and i_love_roosters
Never knew you were an actual Christian tf

• +1
Reactions: g0op and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Love thy neighbor, you are probably forgetting that.
I haven’t… I have done nothing to suggest I don’t, all I said is to her not to participate in heathen practices that Islam does. How is that me hating on ppl? All I said is “happy Passover day” for her to try argue with me about how it’s not because heretical western sects of the faith follow the Georgian calander instead of the Julian like OrthoCHADS

In the bible and even mar mari Emmanuel said that you’ll see their hearts when you bring up Christ they will go quiet and want to change the subject. These people fear god

Woman thinks I’m radicalised by the “net” due to my heathen agnostic libtard secular auntie not liking my references and beliefs.

Not all of us still have our mothers man.

Forget about Jesus for a second and go apologize to her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not all of us still have our mothers man.

Forget about Jesus for a second and go apologize to her.
For what? Ironically me being “radical” has made me much more attentive to her, made us argue less as now I let her vent as I honor my parents.

But plz go ahead and tell me why I should apologise for being attentive to her and why I should go back to being a cunt. Even my Muslim buddies have benifited as I buy them food and shit when I’m out for free just because that’s what my faith teaches despite me being against their religion I LOVE them because they are Humans

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess and g0op

This is why I say liberals/secularists are the greatest threat, they want us all to be fornicating hedonistic hippie new age faggots. They are the devils agents, I will never renounce my faith or zealotry, my love for Jesus shines so bright I want to smother the world in it, he LIVES rent free in my head as HE SHOULD.
@i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah

Irony is a radical Christian would be the best thing for the west, crime would drop to 0, degeneracy to 0, poverty would be fixed, violence would be rare. And yet I’m being treated like some far right or Islamic extremist wtf
You have a crusader in your avi
playing-as-ghostface-or-skull-merchant-in-lights-out-v0-pac9szpah8hc1.jpg

You have a crusader in your avi
playing-as-ghostface-or-skull-merchant-in-lights-out-v0-pac9szpah8hc1.jpg
Black Templar badbouz are righteous crusaders. @SecularIslamist has an jihadi badboy in his avi and yet I can tell you he’s not an jihadi. So what’s your point? Many Arabs here have Arabic Islamic writing as their Avis and they aren’t trying to kill everybody. Shit argument

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and arab_chink
Black Templar badbouz are righteous crusaders. @SecularIslamist has an jihadi badboy in his avi and yet I can tell you he’s not an jihadi. So what’s your point? Many Arabs here have Arabic Islamic writing as their Avis and they aren’t trying to kill everybody. Shit argument
This is funny lol, what country do you live in?

Make her to watch this video

Yes, cultural people have dominated. They think following religion is radical while they are the problem because their religion goes through the lens of culture or liberalisarion

• +1
Reactions: g0op and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes, cultural people have dominated. They think following religion is radical while they are the problem because their religion goes through the lens of culture or liberalisarion
Then they complain about the world going to shit. These people are “of the world” and love “satans kingdom” you cannot have “two masters for you’ll come to love one and hate the other”

I jsut don’t have time for secularists and liberals, I’m being told off for “forcing” my religion down people’s throats for saying Catholics and Protestants are Heretics (they are) I’m not falllingnfor their deaths I’m pointing it out so they can rectify their errors and become whole with the True Orthodox Church

Is that sum place in europe
A place between arabland and chinkland where you live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Use1ess and arab_chink
Then they complain about the world going to shit. These people are “of the world” and love “satans kingdom” you cannot have “two masters for you’ll come to love one and hate the other”

I jsut don’t have time for secularists and liberals, I’m being told off for “forcing” my religion down people’s throats for saying Catholics and Protestants are Heretics (they are) I’m not falllingnfor their deaths I’m pointing it out so they can rectify their errors and become whole with the True Orthodox Church

A place between arabland and chinkland where you live
Cuckmerica!

Your mom is possessed by the anti-christ himself, kill her, kill her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back