My muscle building genetics is so shit

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
My androgen density is so fucking shit. I didn’t check it yet but I’m sure of it cos i’m dry af and can’t build muscle. I wanna hop on roids so bad but also worried about its horrible looksminning and aging effects. I literally cannot feel the difference in strength unless I do like 1500 caloric surplus, which I can’t afford cos I got genetic tendency to gain fat. I can literally either leanmaxx or ogremaxx there is no between

Just lift and eat pretty easy u body should always build muscle like this slow or fast doesn't matter

ogremax and then leanmax

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My androgen density is so fucking shit. I didn’t check it yet but I’m sure of it cos i’m dry af and can’t build muscle. I wanna hop on roids so bad but also worried about its horrible looksminning and aging effects. I literally cannot feel the difference in strength unless I do like 1500 caloric surplus, which I can’t afford cos I got genetic tendency to gain fat. I can literally either leanmaxx or ogremaxx there is no between
gotta be consistent with it like you gotta bulk for 6 months straight

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Don't ever get up

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
let me bring in our best bodybuilder to see if he has any suggestions @ConfusedBolivian

gotta be consistent with it like you gotta bulk for 6 months straight
I gain fat so easily Ill be like a bloater from left for dead 2 💀 if i do that

Can i see photos of you and ur physique to helo you out? Also tell me about ur diet/lifestyle/training

i look bloated too, no way around it if you wanna gain muscle, its supposed to happen

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Mizi44
Can i see photos of you and ur physique to helo you out? Also tell me about ur diet/lifestyle/training
Shitty dining hall foods may be cucking me. They only serve greasy fries and nasty burnt sausage 😡

• Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i feel like you just don't wanna gain weight because muh I get fat temporary etc, u can't expect to gain muscle and look Hot all time lol

Bro I am extreme ecto I was 6’1 130lbs before I started working out…. even on roids I struggle to build muscle and strength. And even on roids I didn’t work out for a week and lost strength jfl that’s rare considering I’m on 1g test.

My body has awful genetics for bodybuilding even if I drink like 3 protein shakes and over 3.3k calories a day consistently.

It sucks a lot but oh well can’t be good at everything. I don’t even try and compete with others like strength wise. I’m just naturally not strong and find it harder than most.

If I was you I’d take test the aging effects are not as bad as you think you sound like you’d be pretty boy looks like I was/am so the aging and looking ogre on roids you don’t really need to worry about

Bro I am extreme ecto I was 6’1 130lbs before I started working out…. even on roids I struggle to build muscle and strength. And even on roids I didn’t work out for a week and lost strength jfl that’s rare considering I’m on 1g test.

My body has awful genetics for bodybuilding even if I eat 3 protein shakes and over 3.3k calories a day consistently.

It sucks a lot but oh well can’t be good at everything. I don’t even try and compete with others like strength wise. I’m just naturally not strong and find it harder than most.

If I was you I’d take test the aging effects are not as bad as you think you sound like you’d be pretty boy looks like I was/am so the aging and looking ogre on roids you don’t really need to worry about
Same but I’m endo. I wish I was mesomorph 😢 I might hop on ostarine

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Same but I’m endo. I wish I was mesomorph 😢 I might hop on ostarine
Do it? Why not? You only get one life why not live it being in great shape and happy?

• +1
Reactions: mike21
roid