My neighbor took me out to eat

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
My older Asian neighbor took me out to eat today. Me and her are close because I she used to be my manager when I used to work for a clothing store. She told she was feeling lonely lately and wondered if we could go out to eat. I went with her to get get Greek food and we discussed a variety of things going on in our lives. We went for a jog in the park together after that. she later texted me saying she enjoyed the time we had together and wondered if we could do it again. honestly she is one of the most pleasant people I know.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mid, LooksThinker, Nick.Harte and 5 others
If only she knew who u really are

• JFL
Reactions: mid, LooksThinker, sportsmogger and 7 others
My older Asian neighbor took me out to eat today. Me and her are close because I she used to be my manager when I used to work for a clothing store. She told she was feeling lonely lately and wondered if we could go out to eat. I went with her to get get Greek food and we discussed a variety of things going on in our lives. We went for a jog in the park together after that. she later texted me saying she enjoyed the time we had together and wondered if we could do it again. honestly she is one of the most pleasant people I know.
if this isn’t larp that’s truly beautiful. I envy you. learn about her. be friends with her. love her.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Nick.Harte, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
if this isn’t larp that’s truly beautiful. I envy you. learn about her. be friends with her. love her.
thanks bhai. we've known each other since I was 15 and I know quite a bit about her on surface level but it would be nice to know her deeper. I don't plan on being in relationship with her though since I already have a girlfriend and also she is 49 and I am 20. she has a son that is a year older than me so that would be awkward too.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and lilith
thanks bhai. we've known each other since I was 15 and I know quite a bit about her on surface level but it would be nice to know her deeper. I don't plan on being in relationship with her though since I already have a girlfriend and also she is 49 and I am 20. she has a son that is a year older than me so that would be awkward too.
jfl I meant love her as one loves their parent. she’s lived man. and has so many stories. regardless im mirin and proud of you bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, BeanletMogger and Earth Dollar
Fucking tales from the basement jfl i never knew a normal dude Who has a date and has to rush to incel forums to tell other people about it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and horizontallytall
Rare wholesome post. Take this rep

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, lilith and Earth Dollar
jfl I meant love her as one loves their parent. she’s lived man. and has so many stories. regardless im mirin and proud of you bhai
goddamn I missed what you meant. but it is truly a special thing to bond with older people and get to hear their stories.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and lilith
Fucking tales from the basement jfl i never knew a normal dude Who has a date and has to rush to incel forums to tell other people about it
this happened yesterday and it wasn't a romantic date it was a friendly date.

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell
this happened yesterday and it wasn't a romantic date it was a friendly date.
Bro you're a bunch of mysoginist incels stfu. I'll make this cesspit shut down

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, horizontallytall and Earth Dollar
  • Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Earth Dollar

How dare you be happy when I'm miserable.

BE MISERABLE WITH ME YOU FUCK.

From now on I forbid you to leave your house.

• Love it
Ask her for money.

• Love it
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, lilith and Earth Dollar
fuck her

• Love it