My neighborhood's neckbeard is starting to look middle aged

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Dunno how old he is, I never talked to him, he lives in the street block next to mine with his mom, his hairlines is more receded than ever (nw 2.5), I was in the chinese supermarket the other day and he was there looking down at stuff on the stands and I could see his appearance starting to resemble that of a middle age man, niggah might be a 35 yo khv jfl, also the cashier at another supermarket near my house started to get some gray hairs on his beard (niggah is like 45 or 48), it's so brutal to see people you have seen for years that you don't truly know get deformed by that pestilence.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
look at them and you will look in the mirrror

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
AGING :eek:

• WTF
Is it Over for me Splinter

It depends on if u have been doing stuff since u got on here, many of my posts I've made on the go from my phone while going places although lately I've been hardcore rotting posting inside, I'm gonna start going to study to libraries, coffee shops and food courts on malls every day starting next week just to get out more often.

U r 17 and got like 4.5k posts in 3 months, it's ovER.
I stopped doing that, look at my post history. I browse this 15 minutes daily in total

It depends on if u have been doing stuff since u got on here, many of my posts I've made on the go from my phone while going places although lately I've been hardcore rotting posting inside, I'm gonna start going to study to libraries, coffee shops and food courts on malls every day starting next week just to get out more often.
do u

• +1
I stopped doing that, look at my post history. I browse this 15 minutes daily in total

Life is about doing what u want and having what u want aka happiness, the problem with doing stuff is that u from the future might regret it, the real problem is aging not rotting, just think about it, being a khv at 40 or 50 wouldn't be that much of a deal if not for aging.

Life is about doing what u want and having what u want aka happiness, the problem with doing stuff is that u from the future might regret it, the real problem is aging not rotting, just think about it, being a khv at 40 or 50 wouldn't be that much of a deal if not for aging.
Its fine bro dont worry my family isnt balding and my mom looks a decade younger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 24712
My local neckbeard was playing with his drone in the open grass space next to our house. Stupid loser.

Oh but he has a gf.

And I'm the 34 yr old virgin.

I'm fit. But I sort of look like Vitalik. Can't escape my beta frame. But at least it gave me a high iq.

• JFL
Bro why are you so worried about aging lmao
All your posts revolve around that. Don't stress it too much or else it will backfire on you just do the basic anti aging stuff and forget about it.

And I'm the 34 yr old virgin.

For real?

Bro why are you so worried about aging lmao
All your posts revolve around that. Don't stress it too much or else it will backfire on you just do the basic anti aging stuff and forget about it.

I'm going all out on that shit, in some years I will be getting on hgh replacement, botox, blood transfusions, fat transfers, etc just go out and see those decrepit monsters whose skin is just a melted mess over eroded bones or look at all the hags with an emaciated face :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:, they wake up every fucking day looking like that for decades upon decades.

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl