My neighbor's house is cursed

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
My first neighbors were a black family. A father, a mother and two young sons. The room next to mine belonged to the older son first, in the early 2000s. Sadly, he roped when he was a teenager in that very same room. That's why they moved out of that house. I have vague memories of him, since I was so young back then.

Rest in peace to that boy. :feelsbadman::feelscry: Wish I remembered him more.

My second and current neighbors are a mixed family (Dutch husband, Surinamese wife of South Asian origin). Within a year of living there, the husband died. They have two children who are both in their 20s now. They have a weird phenotype. The son looks like Pete Davidson, minus the bones.

My family preferred the first family as neighbors, apparently. I remember seeing the younger son here a couple of years ago on New Year's Eve, probably reminiscing his childhood. Had a little chat with him. Nice guy.

So yeah, my neighbor's house is clearly cursed. It claimed two lives in a short amount of time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Probably infested with demons and ghosts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Don't do anything to piss off the ghosts that haunt that house.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Don't do anything to piss off the ghosts that haunt that house.
I've seen plenty of horror movies. I know better than to do just that. But, thanks for the advice.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
IMG 1267

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back