My neurotransmitters broke from Dalit education

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
I could be reading something very interesting about Arianism and Jewish tradition and how it relates to usurpation of traditional Roman values etc. and my mind would be like "why does this matter to you? Go read some new ML database so you can be a good wagie". No fucking wonder pajeets are taking over CS sector theyre literally bred for it through the Dalit system.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, horizontallytall and iam good boy
I could be reading something very interesting about Arianism and Jewish tradition and how it relates to usurpation of traditional Roman values etc. and my mind would be like "why does this matter to you? Go read some new ML database so you can be a good wagie". No fucking wonder pajeets are taking over CS sector theyre literally bred for it through the Dalit system.
Go sleep Bhai good for everything

Go sleep Bhai good for everything
bro im fucking raging some retarded girls who have below average IQ are getting huge money cause they know how to write neat diagrams while Im rotting homeless my organs are giving out I will rape an uncle today

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and GloGang300
bro im fucking raging some retarded girls who have below average IQ are getting huge money cause they know how to write neat diagrams while Im rotting homeless my organs are giving out I will rape an uncle today
Yeah
Suck to be born as a dalit
Girls can get gigamoney by showing their pussie to online by onlyFans and shit and I cannot the only way to make money is to Crimemaxx I wish I was born in Mexico so I can cartalmaxx
If I was a woman I will show pussie online in dalitonkyfans

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah
Suck to be born as a dalit
Girls can get gigamoney by showing their pussie to online by onlyFans and shit and I cannot the only way to make money is to Crimemaxx I wish I was born in Mexico so I can cartalmaxx
If I was a woman I will show pussie online in dalitonkyfans
if u were a woman u go to church and pray to God.
if u man u rape dalits skulls and sacrifice goat

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Sir your computer has virus

Don't rape uncle

Go kidnapp the uncle and tie him in a bed cut his lower leg artery

Abraham ozler type shitt

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Don't rape uncle

Go kidnapp the uncle and tie him in a bed cut his lower leg artery

Abraham ozler type shitt
bro give me prime subscription

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy