My Nootropic Stack

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
After talking to about 10 grifters I just decided to figure this nootropic stuff out on my own. Just about everyone told me contradicting stuff so ig ima do trail and error. There are four things im going to be testing within the next 3 months

#1. Being Gorrila dream

with some lucid dream training. Ig this isnt super nootropic and Im really doing this one for "fun" just to see what I can make my mind do. I used to do lucid dream training and it worked somewhat well. but I just was smashin people in the dreams so it was kinda a waste

My first lucid dream I smashed a gremlin monster thing cuz I was so down bad and I couldnt change it. (was worth it tho)
my 2nd I ran across a large parking lot and smashed a fat girl in her car
Depending on my results ill make an update thread. I already take melatonin, and magnesium. I have special darkening blinds and have a white noise fan.

#2: Being Gorrila mind smooth.
51uP1CArnXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not much to say, ig we will see whats up.

#3: Being Gorrila shroom

Again, not much to say, ima just see what happens.

#4: Being caffeine, and maybe nicotine patches (prob not nicotine tho)

Nicotine-vs-Caffeine-What_E2_80_99s-the-Difference.jpg

Not sure about the doses, Ima look some up, considering I dont take anything with caffeine nor have I ever have. Although some doeses would be appreciated aswell as some sources from amazon would be good. MDPD was talking about how different caffeine can make you feel differently based on how you take it. so ill look into that aswell.

All of these are soft im sure, but I havent done anything nootropic yet so ig we will see what happens. I plan on getting into a couple racetams, Noopept, Adderall & moda eventually.
BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
caffeine + nicotine is good

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
modafinil alone will literally pimp all these and be much more cost-efficient long term. it's the sweet spot between the meme shit (what u posted here except for caffeine) and the heavy hitters (amphetamines and methylphenidate).

My stack is simply Modafinil in normal days, stacked with caffeine when needed.

modafinil alone will literally pimp all these and be much more cost-efficient long term. it's the sweet spot between the meme shit (what u posted here except for caffeine) and the heavy hitters (amphetamines and methylphenidate).

My stack is simply Modafinil in normal days, stacked with caffeine when needed.
I looked into moda. Have you tried it? If not, it’s not what you think it is bro. From what I reasearched. It just keeps you awake. That’s what the compound is prescribed for & made for. It just gives you energy

been using for about a year. in the beginning it was giving me focus, motivation, feeling good, energy etc.

after a while I noticed that the feeling good, and being awake aspects remained but the motivation and focus aspects changed. It's not that I am only awake but lying on my bed anymore, it still makes me get shit done; but now I find myself focusing on things that are not a priority (like being here instead of working) and feel greatly motivated in doing so.

So, yeah, that tunnel vision aspect dies off but for me, my biggest issue has always been being awake. If I am awake, I can get things done sooner or later.

I will try stacking modafinil with albuterol and maybe run solo ephedrine in the future to re-gain that motivation and focus aspects.

I looked into moda. Have you tried it? If not, it’s not what you think it is bro. From what I reasearched. It just keeps you awake. That’s what the compound is prescribed for & made for. It just gives you energy
been using for about a year. in the beginning it was giving me focus, motivation, feeling good, energy etc.

after a while I noticed that the feeling good, and being awake aspects remained but the motivation and focus aspects changed. It's not that I am only awake but lying on my bed anymore, it still makes me get shit done; but now I find myself focusing on things that are not a priority (like being here instead of working) and feel greatly motivated in doing so.

So, yeah, that tunnel vision aspect dies off but for me, my biggest issue has always been being awake. If I am awake, I can get things done sooner or later.

I will try stacking modafinil with albuterol and maybe run solo ephedrine in the future to re-gain that motivation and focus aspects.

• +1

have you seen the long term side effects of moda? from what I read and reasearched it gives you better brain power like focus and motivation and energy short term but will inhibit those traits long term. same thing with Adderall

have you seen the long term side effects of moda? from what I read and reasearched it gives you better brain power like focus and motivation and energy short term but will inhibit those traits long term. same thing with Adderall
that wouldn't surprise me. these stimulants are like credits, you are borrowing from your future brainpower.

I would much rather achieve my peak brain power while also being at my peak physical level, though. It's better to achieve my goals with max speed and then go into maintenence mode.

Only "long" break I gave to Modafinil has been a week while I was covid. Coming back, it hit me just as well as the first day, so, if you can give like 1-2 week breaks (not easy tbh), you would protect your brain quite a bit.

• +1
that wouldn't surprise me. these stimulants are like credits, you are borrowing from your future brainpower.

I would much rather achieve my peak brain power while also being at my peak physical level, though. It's better to achieve my goals with max speed and then go into maintenence mode.

Only "long" break I gave to Modafinil has been a week while I was covid. Coming back, it hit me just as well as the first day, so, if you can give like 1-2 week breaks (not easy tbh), you would protect your brain quite a bit.
Thats actually super valid. Where do you get your moda?

Thats actually super valid. Where do you get your moda?
i got it prescribed but before that i was getting it from the indian pharmacy (look up google it’s easy to find)

Bro fell for the gorilla meme

gorilla hurrying GIF
King Kong Reaction GIF by Xbox

After talking to about 10 grifters I just decided to figure this nootropic stuff out on my own. Just about everyone told me contradicting stuff so ig ima do trail and error. There are four things im going to be testing within the next 3 months

#1. Being Gorrila dream

View attachment 2091383
with some lucid dream training. Ig this isnt super nootropic and Im really doing this one for "fun" just to see what I can make my mind do. I used to do lucid dream training and it worked somewhat well. but I just was smashin people in the dreams so it was kinda a waste

My first lucid dream I smashed a gremlin monster thing cuz I was so down bad and I couldnt change it. (was worth it tho)
my 2nd I ran across a large parking lot and smashed a fat girl in her car
Depending on my results ill make an update thread. I already take melatonin, and magnesium. I have special darkening blinds and have a white noise fan.

#2: Being Gorrila mind smooth.
51uP1CArnXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not much to say, ig we will see whats up.

#3: Being Gorrila shroom
View attachment 2091387
Again, not much to say, ima just see what happens.

#4: Being caffeine, and maybe nicotine patches (prob not nicotine tho)
Nicotine-vs-Caffeine-What_E2_80_99s-the-Difference.jpg

Not sure about the doses, Ima look some up, considering I dont take anything with caffeine nor have I ever have. Although some doeses would be appreciated aswell as some sources from amazon would be good. MDPD was talking about how different caffeine can make you feel differently based on how you take it. so ill look into that aswell.

All of these are soft im sure, but I havent done anything nootropic yet so ig we will see what happens. I plan on getting into a couple racetams, Noopept, Adderall & moda eventually.
BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif
nicotine is good its the only stim I would take if I wanted to do a sales pitch. Ritalin/caffeine make me anxious but work hard. Nictoine makes me focused and relax.

But I wouldn't recommend getting addicted save it for special occasions or for exams I chew nic gum on exams. I would recommend ritalin for a long term stim and I will be trying noopept so I can update you on that. Save nicotine for stressful things like an exam or a sales pitch. It allows you to be focused and relaxed at the same time.

Last edited:
nicotine is good its the only stim I would take if I wanted to do a sales pitch. Ritalin/caffeine make me anxious but work hard. Nictoine makes me focused and relax.

But I wouldn't recommend getting addicted save it for special occasions or for exams I chew nic gum on exams. I would recommend ritalin for a long term stim and I will be trying noopept so I can update you on that. Save nicotine for stressful things like an exam or a sales pitch. It allows you to be focused and relaxed at the same time.
Bet thanks, ima be trying noopept aswell, haven’t been getting much results off of the stuff I’m taking rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Bet thanks, ima be trying noopept aswell, haven’t been getting much results off of the stuff I’m taking rn
Caffeine and ritalin work pretty well but increase anxiety a lot you should exercise to reduce cortisol.

Good sleep is probably the best mentalmaxxing thing

Caffeine and ritalin work pretty well but increase anxiety a lot you should exercise to reduce cortisol.

Good sleep is probably the best mentalmaxxing thing
My sleep is already maxed out