MY NOW VERY COMPREHENSIVE NO-PEPTIDE GROWTH STACK

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
Alright so I have read through, analyzied, applied and evaluated much advice and after trial-and-error, I have ended up with this effective stack

SUPPLEMENTS
Morning:
Basic Nutrients by Thorne (has 600mcg B12 and 400mcg folic acid + 2k D3)
20,000 extra IU of D3
200mcg Huperzine A (only on weekdays as a cycle)
Fish oil
K2 by Thorne (5mg MK4 + 90mcg MK7)
1.8g MSM
1.5g Glucosamine 1.2g Chondroitin Sulfate (don't @ me, that one study with anti-IGF used nearly 4g of ELEMENTAL glucosamine)

Pre-workout:
500-1000mg calcium carbonate
2g creatine HCl (again don't @ me it works and doesn't cause bloating)
3g MSM

Post-workout:
dead hanging to failure (completely decompresses spine)
2g creatine HCl
600mg Vitamin C
24-32g whey protein with whole milk (depends on whether it was a more full-body or upper body day)
105mg elemental magnesium from Bisglycinate
50mg zinc gluconate

And then finally I take another 105mg of Magnesium Bisglycinate with my last meal about two hours later, also 625mg niacin right before bed every other night for an extra HGH boost

DIET/LIFE
Kefir for breakfast
Heavy lunch with two to four cartons of milk and up to 8oz beef + carrots
60 minutes of total walking to-and-from school
post-workout meal ofc
Ramen with olive oil and many spices (underrated)
Nuts/seeds for copper
Low/no added sugars
Vegetables and salmon/more beef for dinner
3 hour or at worst 2.5 hour space between last meal and sleeping (9-9:30PM bedtime btw)

HAVING EVERYTHING ON THIS STACK EXCEPT THE RECENT ADDITION OF GLUCO-CHONDROITIN, I HAVE GROWN 6'1 TO 6'1.5 FROM 2/26 TO 4/1 WITH MY WINGSPAN ALSO GOING FROM 6'6.5 TO 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, It'snotover, poopoohead and 6 others
I genuinely don't know whether you are trying to help or poison some greycels to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, SubhumanCurrycel, BoredPrince and 10 others
its legit, but its mostly copes that wont make you grow much
Anything past 2mm is a considerable gain after puberty.

LMAO how old r u?

Is this stack equivalent to eating bullshit at my age?

avg greycel 21m

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Anything past 2mm is a considerable gain after puberty.
past puberty none of these are going to make you grow, maybe the glucosamine will make you keep more of your morning height since it prevents spinal compression but it wont make you grow and ur just spending ur money on useless supplements at that point

I genuinely don't know whether you are trying to help or poison some greycels to death.
Attachment

>22k IU of D3 is LE POISON even tho people take 50k for months and just get dick enhancement >1500mg glucosamine is LE POISON even tho studies use 3000mg and even more >10mg elemental zinc throughout the day is LE POISON even tho people take 25-50mg in a dose >4.8g MSM is LE POISON even tho people take 24g for whitening >800mg vitamin C is LE POISON even tho that's the bare minimum of a megadose >10mg MK4 a day is LE POISON even tho Japanese midget grannies take 45mg for years straight >625mg niacin is LE POISON even tho longevity-enjoyers take 3g a day
231   SoyBooru

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Slayercel and Deleted member 26640
Don't listen to that nigger luxury he copes with his saunas And bunk mk and tries to bring others down

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Don't listen to that nigger luxury he copes with his saunas And bunk mk and tries to bring others down
he will always be a slut for BBC no doubt, noMSM noGlucosamine MK bloatcopers on ropewatch :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
Never trust a user with a white woman as their pfp

month and a half away from 17, didn't grow vertically for two months so I went all out
you need mk677/hgh and an AI, this isnt going to make you grow after the age of 14.

What are the reasons you take Huperzine?

What are the reasons you take Huperzine?
somatostatin inhibitor, makes me smarter (as you could see by my soyduel clapbacks) and increases GH secretion throughout the day bc of the somatostatin inhibition

you need mk677/hgh and an AI, this isnt going to make you grow after the age of 14.
lmao only people with subhumanly premature gene expression and high estrogen levels stop growing at 14, I was 5'5 at 14, 5'9-5'9.5 at 15, 5'11.8 at 16, and here I am now. The fact you are a Shitalian nigger is why you didn't grow past 14

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: t50prince and Neko arc 14's
Alright so I have read through, analyzied, applied and evaluated much advice and after trial-and-error, I have ended up with this effective stack

SUPPLEMENTS
Morning:
Basic Nutrients by Thorne (has 600mcg B12 and 400mcg folic acid + 2k D3)
20,000 extra IU of D3
200mcg Huperzine A (only on weekdays as a cycle)
Fish oil
K2 by Thorne (5mg MK4 + 90mcg MK7)
1.8g MSM
1.5g Glucosamine 1.2g Chondroitin Sulfate (don't @ me, that one study with anti-IGF used nearly 4g of ELEMENTAL glucosamine)

Pre-workout:
500-1000mg calcium carbonate
2g creatine HCl (again don't @ me it works and doesn't cause bloating)
3g MSM

Post-workout:
dead hanging to failure (completely decompresses spine)
2g creatine HCl
600mg Vitamin C
24-32g whey protein with whole milk (depends on whether it was a more full-body or upper body day)
105mg elemental magnesium from Bisglycinate
50mg zinc gluconate
Decent natural stack, will help to maximize natural growth. Use higher doses of MSM as MSM has been proven to increase IGF-1. And use higher doses of K2, and replace huperzine a with Alpha GPC.

• +1
Decent natural stack, will help to maximize natural growth. Use higher doses of MSM as MSM has been proven to increase IGF-1. And use higher doses of K2, and replace huperzine a with Alpha GPC.
honestly thanks for the first constructive reply in this thread, do you think that adding some MSM post-workout and putting it in my 32oz of water for school would help? I'm strongly considering making the investment of a 45mg K2 bottle to one cap of everyday, but otherwise I'm wondering why I should replace huperzine with alpha GPC

honestly thanks for the first constructive reply in this thread, do you think that adding some MSM post-workout and putting it in my 32oz of water for school would help? I'm strongly considering making the investment of a 45mg K2 bottle to one cap of everyday, but otherwise I'm wondering why I should replace huperzine with alpha GPC
I'll be making a thread soon about somatostatin inhibitors, but huperzine A has not been proven to affect somatostatin like pyridostigmine. I don't have enough time to give show you research but search up if Huperzine A is a legitimate somatostatin and you'll see a forum of doctors denying it's effectiveness. Alpha GPC at 1-2 grams has been proven to increase HGH. Take like 2-3 G of MSM before bed. And just try to maximize your bone density at all cost, so if that means taking more Vitamin D3, K2, Calcium, MSM, so be it.

• +1
I'll be making a thread soon about somatostatin inhibitors, but huperzine A has not been proven to affect somatostatin like pyridostigmine. I don't have enough time to give show you research but search up if Huperzine A is a legitimate somatostatin and you'll see a forum of doctors denying it's effectiveness. Alpha GPC at 1-2 grams has been proven to increase HGH. Take like 2-3 G of MSM before bed. And just try to maximize your bone density at all cost, so if that means taking more Vitamin D3, K2, Calcium, MSM, so be it.
ah fair, will consider all soon. Weather has gotten really warm with it being sunny all day so I'm gonna be getting much more Vitamin D on my walks to school which is nice, more skin exposure too. Will try out MSM before bed starting tomorrow and see if it impacts my sleep positively or negatively, then I'll make the decision whether or not to take it at other times. 45mg K2 and alpha GPC are in my list atm :feelsgood:

Cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
drop that ramen recipe tho

lmao only people with subhumanly premature gene expression and high estrogen levels stop growing at 14, I was 5'5 at 14, 5'9-5'9.5 at 15, 5'11.8 at 16, and here I am now. The fact you are a Shitalian nigger is why you didn't grow past 14
You dont stop growing at 14, but eating and vitamins will not make you grow after that age. and im still growing

drop that ramen recipe tho
- one packet maruchan ramen
- in-package salt seasoning
- cook and put seasoning in
- strain out most of the salt water and put in bowl
- add 1tbsp olive oil, sprinkle of cayenne pepper, sriracha sauce
24681%20-%20SoyBooru.png

You dont stop growing at 14, but eating and vitamins will not make you grow after that age. and im still growing
this is up there with the most retarded sentences I have heard in my life

this is up there with the most retarded sentences I have heard in my life
Have fun not growing and spending your money on useless supplements then, the window is closing for you so idk why would you cope with this bullshit

Have fun not growing and spending your money on useless supplements then, the window is closing for you so idk why would you cope with this bullsh-ACK!
39588%20-%20SoyBooru.png

enjoy your lack of methylation, also good luck with getting diabetic brain damage and accelerated aging buddyboyo MK goyo

Last edited:
to close before I click ignore the punchable bitch in your pfp will always take fat nigger dicks

LMAO how old r u?

Is this stack equivalent to eating bullshit at my age?

avg greycel 21m
if you're plates are just about to close take double the dose of everything, but if you're a couple years away this will work well

ALSO 666TH POST WITH 621 (E621 REFERENCE) REPUTATION RN
2065%20-%20SoyBooru.png

38722%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

Last edited:
39588%20-%20SoyBooru.png

enjoy your lack of methylation, also good luck with getting diabetic brain damage and accelerated aging buddyboyo MK goyo
enjoy your vitamin overdose and 0 height gains dog fucker faggot

I am now incorporating one 24 hour fast per week and tapping my tibia growth plates with a 10lb dumbbell 5x/week, Alpha GPC and K2 should arrive pretty soon

IMG 20230417 163739

reactivating tibia growth plates by triggering that glucosamine flow

I am now incorporating one 24 hour fast per week and tapping my tibia growth plates with a 10lb dumbbell 5x/week, Alpha GPC and K2 should arrive pretty soon
what does alpha gpc do for heightmaxxing

Holy shit, not the fucking height stacks in my 2023.

This week I am not lifting but continuing LSJL, also adding soylent and cottage cheese to my diet for an extra 20-30g of protein

View attachment 2147578

>22k IU of D3 is LE POISON even tho people take 50k for months and just get dick enhancement >1500mg glucosamine is LE POISON even tho studies use 3000mg and even more >10mg elemental zinc throughout the day is LE POISON even tho people take 25-50mg in a dose >4.8g MSM is LE POISON even tho people take 24g for whitening >800mg vitamin C is LE POISON even tho that's the bare minimum of a megadose >10mg MK4 a day is LE POISON even tho Japanese midget grannies take 45mg for years straight >625mg niacin is LE POISON even tho longevity-enjoyers take 3g a day
View attachment 2147580
50k iu is not bad bruv you need k2 for absorption and just get liver tested every other month. I know a guy taking 50k IU of D3 a day with magnesium and k2 as well, i believe 200mcg of k2 and he has claimed to grown his dick and boosted his test. It can be legit I personally havent done it but its possible.

• +1
View attachment 2156555
reactivating tibia growth plates by triggering that glucosamine flow
Im too uneducated to understand fully but are you claiming putting 30lb weights on your knees activates growth plates? How old if you dont mind me asking, can send a DM if dont want to share.

50k iu is not bad bruv you need k2 for absorption and just get liver tested every other month. I know a guy taking 50k IU of D3 a day with magnesium and k2 as well, i believe 200mcg of k2 and he has claimed to grown his dick and boosted his test. It can be legit I personally havent done it but its possible.
do you mean 200mcg of mk7 for test boost? i thought the rda was like 100mcg and you weren’t supposed to take more than that

Im too uneducated to understand fully but are you claiming putting 30lb weights on your knees activates growth plates? How old if you dont mind me asking, can send a DM if dont want to share.
pressure on joints around growth plates (LSJL) can cause chondrocytes to be produced, weights are just one way to do it. Other people use clamps to hit both sides around the knee, there's a lot more info and theory on MiniGolfer's blog and lsjl.info. On age I'm 16 and exactly 11 months atm, and had my biggest growth spurt from 14 to 15.

I 2 or 3mg from my multivitamin IIRC

yeah last week I upped it to 32k, also now having 45mg K2 MK4 2-3 hours before bed to stimulate more bone growth

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and lightskinbengali
Did you grow from this?

Did you grow from this?
basically wasn't able to do it from july to september bc of going to Pakistan (for family jfl). Over 5 months I have grown just another half inch of height and 2 inches of wingspan, will remeasure by the 20th to see for sure tho