My observation on Muslims in uni

butterworld

butterworld

Equinox
I noticed the more subhuman ones both women and men are more religiously convicted and the attractive ones lean are secular? Is this usually the case even in more Arabic populated countries?

Tagging the Muslims I know: @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveLorde, Ricky212, hiwasuwor and 7 others
Why cope with religion if you are gl?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, SidharthTheSlayer, nathan and 2 others
A lot of Muslims are heavily against trimming eyebrows and modern haircuts like fades or tapers

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hopecel, Michael Myers and 2 others
I noticed the more subhuman ones both women and men are more religiously convicted and the attractive ones lean are secular? Is this usually the case even in more Arabic populated countries?

No

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and arab_chink
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, butterworld and hunkymonkey69
Depends on if the brothers are gowads or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Autismcel
The most religious people in know IRL are much better looking. Atheist are ugly usually, maybe being ugly makes you doubt god idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggr2009, darkness97, sub5outsider and 3 others

Not at all

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
The most religious people in know IRL are much better looking. Atheist are ugly usually, maybe being ugly makes you doubt god idk
This
The good looking ones were more religious

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, butterworld and try2beme
Both devout christian jewish and muslims are better looking than athiests

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, SecularIslamist, Xangsane and 1 other person
Probably less likely to have a hostile attitude to the world if theyre beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, SecularIslamist and butterworld
Protective families. Both men and women
Would you say the attractive children in Muslim/religious families are more loved?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

That might explain how some Muslims give in to temptation. There is no direct correlation between being attractive and being secular JFL. It's just the attractive ones are probably given more attention so the temptation to give in to secular lifestyles so they can reap the benefits is more likely.

I'm not sure how things would look in the Muslim world. There are for sure lots of very attractive Chechens and Afghans who fog tf out of other ethnicities but are very conservative due to culture and location.

I wouldn't label all religious men (and to a lesser degree women) subhuman. Some of them may wear religious, loose clothing or men grow an unkempt beard which automatically looksmin them.

Case and point:

I can understand why guys will rate above LTB and below terrastacey. But above is based if she was is your wife imo

• +1
Reactions: nathan, butterworld and Xangsane
That might explain how some Muslims give in to temptation. There is no direct correlation between being attractive and being secular JFL. It's just the attractive ones are probably given more attention so the temptation to give in to secular lifestyles so they can reap the benefits is more likely.

I'm not sure how things would look in the Muslim world. There are for sure lots of very attractive Chechens and Afghans who fog tf out of other ethnicities but are very conservative due to culture and location.

I wouldn't label all religious men (and to a lesser degree women) subhuman. Some of them may wear religious, loose clothing or men grow an unkempt beard which automatically looksmin them.

Case and point:
View attachment 2890320

View attachment 2890323

I can understand why guys will rate above LTB and below terrastacey. But above is based if she was is your wife imo

Do you have an explanation for why?
it won't be the case in arabic countries, just western zoomers ditching their cultural heritage to fit in and partake in degen activities while theyre young. obv the gl ones have a far greater incentive to do so, subhumans would be risking it for no return.

it won't be the case in arabic countries, just western zoomers ditching their cultural heritage to fit in and partake in degen activities while theyre young. obv the gl ones have a far greater incentive to do so, subhumans would be risking it for no return.
Protective families. Both men and women

Sounds about right. But there’s also plenty of ugly ones that are very degenerate and also good looking ones that are pious but the last group is extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld