my one and only looksmaxxing thread chewing and such

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
If you want to grow your masseter muscles via chewing in the shortest amount of time you need to apply the same logic as any other muscle. To the letter for optimal growth or you're a mutt. Bulk, put on fat , eat your body weight in protein and consistency. You wont gain much from just muhh chewing and starving yourself. Its illogical and retarded for you to think that. In the meantime while you're doing that gymcel if you wish. I feel cringe for even posting in here. But thats it, my only real post. inb4 muhh water kys ,dnrd faggot, nigger detected etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Allornothing, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
If you want to grow your masseter muscles via chewing in the shortest amount of time you need to apply the same logic as any other muscle. To the letter for optimal growth or you're a mutt. Bulk, put on fat , eat your body weight in protein and consistency. You wont gain much from just muhh chewing and starving yourself. Its illogical and retarded for you to think that. In the meantime while you're doing that gymcel if you wish. I feel cringe for even posting in here. But thats it, my only real post. inb4 muhh water kys ,dnrd faggot, nigger detected etc
I've thought about this. It seems silly to chew for multiple hours in a day. No one trains their arms or abs for hours unless they're Rich Piana, rather short but intense activity would probably give you most hypertrophy in chewing

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, socialcel and buflek
I've thought about this. It seems silly to chew for multiple hours in a day. No one trains their arms or abs for hours unless they're Rich Piana, rather short but intense activity would probably give you most hypertrophy in chewing
no thats not what im saying.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
no thats not what im saying.
it pertains to you saying to apply the same logic as any other muscle. But yes you're right cutting is catabolic and for the most jaw gains you should have a caloric surplus with plenty of protein

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
it pertains to you saying to apply the same logic as any other muscle. But yes you're right cutting is catabolic and for the most jaw gains you should have a caloric surplus with plenty of protein
short bursts and high intensity would negatively effect you teeth. you just need higher intensity than your normal chewing

• +1
Reactions: Axii and yue
short bursts and high intensity would negatively effect you teeth. you just need higher intensity than your normal chewing
So just chewing harder gum.

Chewing makes you a bloated chipmunk

So, let me tell you about this cringeworthy moment that happened to me not too long ago. It was just another regular day at school, and I was minding my own business, chewing on a piece of gum like I always do. Little did I know, that innocent act would lead to one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life.

As I strolled down the hallway, lost in my thoughts, I noticed Sarah, the girl I've had a massive crush on for ages, chatting with her friends. My heart did that fluttery thing it always does when I see her, and I thought, "This is it. This is my chance to finally talk to her."

Summoning every ounce of courage I had, I approached Sarah and her group. We exchanged a few words, and things seemed to be going okay. But then, out of nowhere, Sarah's gaze shifted from my eyes to my face, and she blurted out, "Wow, your face looks so... bloated."

My heart sank. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, and not just because of the chewing gum. I looked in the reflection of a nearby window and realized she was right – my cheeks were puffed up like a chipmunk's.

The silence that followed her comment was deafening. I could practically hear the crickets chirping in the background. Sarah's friends started to giggle, and I wanted to disappear into thin air. I tried to play it cool, masking my embarrassment with a forced chuckle, but inside, I was mortified.

Needless to say, the conversation fizzled out pretty quickly after that. I mumbled some excuse about needing to be somewhere and practically sprinted away, my cheeks still bulging with gum-induced puffiness.

As I walked away, I couldn't shake off the feeling of humiliation. It was like every eye in the hallway was glued to me, silently mocking my bloated chipmunk face. And worst of all, I knew I had blown any chance I had with Sarah.

Lesson learned: maybe I should stick to breath mints next time.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, NoReedemingFeature, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
Chewing makes you a bloated chipmunk

So, let me tell you about this cringeworthy moment that happened to me not too long ago. It was just another regular day at school, and I was minding my own business, chewing on a piece of gum like I always do. Little did I know, that innocent act would lead to one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life.

As I strolled down the hallway, lost in my thoughts, I noticed Sarah, the girl I've had a massive crush on for ages, chatting with her friends. My heart did that fluttery thing it always does when I see her, and I thought, "This is it. This is my chance to finally talk to her."

Summoning every ounce of courage I had, I approached Sarah and her group. We exchanged a few words, and things seemed to be going okay. But then, out of nowhere, Sarah's gaze shifted from my eyes to my face, and she blurted out, "Wow, your face looks so... bloated."

My heart sank. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, and not just because of the chewing gum. I looked in the reflection of a nearby window and realized she was right – my cheeks were puffed up like a chipmunk's.

The silence that followed her comment was deafening. I could practically hear the crickets chirping in the background. Sarah's friends started to giggle, and I wanted to disappear into thin air. I tried to play it cool, masking my embarrassment with a forced chuckle, but inside, I was mortified.

Needless to say, the conversation fizzled out pretty quickly after that. I mumbled some excuse about needing to be somewhere and practically sprinted away, my cheeks still bulging with gum-induced puffiness.

As I walked away, I couldn't shake off the feeling of humiliation. It was like every eye in the hallway was glued to me, silently mocking my bloated chipmunk face. And worst of all, I knew I had blown any chance I had with Sarah.

Lesson learned: maybe I should stick to breath mints next time.
u either got shit insertions or u are high BF

when i chewed religiously i had a lot of compliments for my jaw but ive always been low bf and flared gonions

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

when i chewed religiously i had a lot of compliments for my jaw but ive always been low bf and flared gonions
Define “religiously”

Did you chew for 8 hours+ a day?

Define “religiously”

Did you chew for 8 hours+ a day?
i prayed to mike mew and chewed for 12 hours all day

jokes aside i chew for 10-30 mins daily with a day off every now and then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, tombradylover, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others

did it increase your bigonial width? and did it make your cheeks hollow even moRe

Last edited:
i prayed to mike mew and chewed for 12 hours all day

jokes aside i chew for 10-30 mins daily with a day off every now and then
yeah that routine sounds good and not harmful

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Attachments

• FFEFE4B9-35C7-4109-93A1-4BD841C82317.jpeg
    FFEFE4B9-35C7-4109-93A1-4BD841C82317.jpeg
    597.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Dnc

• +1
did it increase your bigonial width? and did it make your cheeks hollow even moRe
imo masseters hypertrophy gives the illusion of a more hollow face if u are lean and got low buccal fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Normies just chew and mew…
Blackpilled Looksmaxxer chew raw meat with all the teeth, hard mew the rest of the day with extreme chintucks 24/7 with added thumbpulling w/NCR right before chewing, with added a SARM of your choice and temporalis mouthguard method etc

Blackpilled Looksmaxxer chew raw meat with all the teeth, hard mew the rest of the day with extreme chintucks 24/7 with added thumbpulling w/NCR right before chewing, with added a SARM of your choice and temporalis mouthguard method etc
Jan 31 2024

• +1

i got shit insertions :feelswhy:
anything i can do or is reincarnation the only solution?

I have heard chewing too much pulls down the maxilla (masseters)

• +1
I’ve heard that if your masters get too big, their force pulls the maxilla backwards.
It’s biomechanics

I’ve heard that if your masters get too big, their force pulls the maxilla backwards.
It’s biomechanics
Don’t get them too big then…

• +1
Big masseters look like shit. It’s only narrow jaw subhumans who love chewing.

what does thumbpulling right before chewing do?