My oneitis story is over: she wants to turn me into an simp orbiter

nigtard

nigtard

I went to school yesterday specifically so I could see her, to my surprise she wouldn't even make eye contact with me or come over to talk to me.Her replies have gotten so slow and it's not that she is inactive since her snapscore still keeps going up

I realized that it was always me initiating conversation, she would reply quickly to lead me on but it looks like she is bored of me so her replies are slow now.She wants me to be her simp orbiter while she talks to other guys.

I wonder if I would get treated like this if I was good looking.The good things is that I can emotionally detach very easily,its very hard for me to develop feelings for someone, there are people who I knew my whole life who I decided not to speak to anymore when I woke up for no reason.Most of the time when I am depressed is because of hating how I look and how stupid I am, rarely can someone actually get to my heart

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 49130, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
@Gengar @Nick.Harte @InnerVoid it is over

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
rarely can someone actually get to my heart
Brutal man. Same shit to me but the sad part of life is that the rare person who managed to make it to your heart made it to somebody else’s heart and they are currently happy in their relationship.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
wouldn't even make eye contact with me or come over to talk to me
Probably found out that you’re crushing too hard on her and she is creeped out by this.

• +1
Brutal man. Same shit to me but the sad part of life is that the rare person who managed to make it to your heart made it to somebody else’s heart and they are currently happy in their relationship.
I hope no one ever makes it to mine, my mind is too ill to keep an relationship

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Probably found out that you’re crushing too hard on her and she is creeped out by this.
Probably I was the one always initiating conversation and pushing too hard

• +1
Has to be expected. JBFmaxxing is useless when the average TikTok zoomer foid has a constant flow of strong HTN huwhite prettyboys and orbiter manipulation advice showing up on her phone by the time she's 14

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and nigtard
Has to be expected. JBFmaxxing is useless when the average TikTok zoomer foid has a constant flow of strong HTN huwhite prettyboys and orbiter manipulation advice showing up on her phone by the time she's 14
I’m retarted for even trying,I don’t want to turn into one of those orbiter cucks who don’t even get to slay

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and nigtard
Nah you try 2-3 times to know your value and then give up.
I knew that nothing was going to come out of it, I just tried because everyone I know is in a relationship while I have always been alone

• +1
I used my vast techno powers to hack her phone, and I found this message about you she sent to some guy named Chad.
z1HhjQM.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 27066
have you maybe condiered making a move on her?

Can’t really make a move when she is starting to ignore me.That is a clear sign of disinterest
dw i had a girl leave me on delivered for a day or so. after replying to me i asked her out and she agreed. low inhib is key

• +1
dw i had a girl leave me on delivered for a day or so. after replying to me i asked her out and she agreed. low inhib is key
I can't, I don't know why she is ignoring me but from my perspective it shows disinterest.You asked her out and nothing came out of it right?Thats exactly what would happen to me, no point taking her on a date just to never hear from her again

stopped reading at "oneitis" in the title. GROW THE FUCK UP CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I can't, I don't know why she is ignoring me but from my perspective it shows disinterest.You asked her out and nothing came out of it right?Thats exactly what would happen to me, no point taking her on a date just to never hear from her again
take the risk. its worth it. metnally masturbating over it makes things worse

• Hmm...
take the risk. its worth it. metnally masturbating over it makes things worse
I have moved on now, even if I went now I have already emotionally detached.Did you slay the foid you went on a date with?

I went to school yesterday specifically so I could see her, to my surprise she wouldn't even make eye contact with me or come over to talk to me.Her replies have gotten so slow and it's not that she is inactive since her snapscore still keeps going up

I realized that it was always me initiating conversation, she would reply quickly to lead me on but it looks like she is bored of me so her replies are slow now.She wants me to be her simp orbiter while she talks to other guys.

I wonder if I would get treated like this if I was good looking.The good things is that I can emotionally detach very easily,its very hard for me to develop feelings for someone, there are people who I knew my whole life who I decided not to speak to anymore when I woke up for no reason.Most of the time when I am depressed is because of hating how I look and how stupid I am, rarely can someone actually get to my heart
related.

obvisouly not. i was an emotional tampon again
exactly the same will happen to me if they really wanted you they would be texting you every second

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
I would let my oneitis peg me

exactly the same will happen to me if they really wanted you they would be texting you every second
yeah but yours is still very young so its worth the shot. its your oneitis after all, you cant quit like that

• Hmm...
Aww bhai that sucks. 😞 Feel free to send me a PM if you need to vent or anything. :)

Aww bhai that sucks. 😞 Feel free to send me a PM if you need to vent or anything. :)
Nah I'm good I never had a soul to begin with

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
It’s for the best, brother. No one can hurt you this way.
Not really I don't know whats wrong with me but there is definitely something wrong with me.Only one person ever realized that I was faking happiness and said that there was nothing behind my eyes.Nothing really matters anyways in the end so I'm not that bothered more disappointed

Oneitis is dead in 2024 and it's one of hardest blackpills you have to swallow

Don't overthink if you did anything wrong ..just forget and move forward

just sounds like everyones oneitis story. Same thing man

To be honestly clear she never liked you more than a friend 1 day after you first talked. Maybe you thought so, maybe she was flirty, but women are just like that. They will suck everything out of you, and make you think they gave you everything. But then they will fade. With every emotion they took. And you will learn a lesson: never. get. attached. to. a. woman.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde