my oneitis was top 1% in my country

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

maybe she would get fogged in Netherlands but in greece and other med countries she is untouchable. little to no makeup, low effort hair, tomboy clothes and still she fogged. meanwhile average greek subhuman has to tryhard wearing super reveaing clothes, getting looks from thirsty subhumans to dellude herself that she is on the same level with a girl that just has it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, bobtheflowerpot, HTN_Mentalcel and 8 others
That’s a rotting corpse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, reddotguy, HTN_Mentalcel and 8 others
Easy solution for all ur problems go watch hamza

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, vermillioncorefan and InnerVoid
40 year old maid phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 61895 and 7 others
View attachment 2824683

maybe she would get fogged in Netherlands but in greece and other med countries she is untouchable. little to no makeup, low effort hair, tomboy clothes and still she fogged. meanwhile average greek subhuman has to tryhard wearing super reveaing clothes, getting looks from thirsty subhumans to dellude herself that she is on the same level with a girl that just has it.
Are u a virgin?

she’s a subhuman joke
would fuck hard

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and InnerVoid
subhuman in italy

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
her face was not that good even for med standards. the body is sexy. and she gave you a chance. that's why you got "oneitis".
keep coping buddy

no need to. i see better looking girls everyday. you caught oneitis just because she gave you a chance lol
i met like 20 girls after her and she still fogs, keep coping

• +1
i mean it is, i think it has been established by now
brutal. you got cucked by that 2 meters guy for that ugly free prostitue lol

• So Sad
View attachment 2824683

she looks like a meth head why the fuck is she your oneitis bro, is she the only woman in your life who has shown you attention. fucking hell

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
she looks like a meth head why the fuck is she your oneitis bro, is she the only woman in your life who has shown you attention. fucking hell
she only smoked a lot, doubt she did anything else. she was a good girl

why didn’t post this instead of that shitty picture in the original post
cuz u can see her height in the othe rone

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 2824683

Are you ethnic

• Woah
Wtf is that thing?

If she is in the top 1% ,imagine the bottom 80%-ish eould be like

• +1
View attachment 2824683

Ltb

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
subhuman

• Woah