My oneitis would have hated me even more if she saw me now

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
She already hated me before because she felt i scammed her by looking better in the pics than i did irl. But now she would hate me even more because im more successful than her. Unlike her im capapble of achieving things and i managed to accomplish more in 2 months than she did in her whole life.

And how could she have accomplished anything when she had chad's big girthy cock distracting her all the time??? The only thing she was succesful at was being a whore. She wanted to be rich and jump up in the social class hierarch but that aint happening. I, on the other hand, am going to suceed at what she failed at since i have nothing holding me back. NOTHING.

Because after she ghosted me i realized im a pathetic sub 6 subhuman cheating fraud that has absolutely nothing to lose and made it my goal to lifemog her. If you cant be with her then surpass her theory. I will still cry over her no matter what i do anyway, its over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Tenshi, MoggerGaston and 7 others
how much are you earning per month

Are you Cuckfallen95?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stunna and humanoidsub7
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and stunna
He left my body and posssed that guy

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Stephen Colbert Schizophrenia GIF by Showtime

• JFL
New Crestfallen95

She already hated me before because she felt i scammed her by looking better in the pics than i did irl. But now she would hate me even more because im more successful than her. Unlike her im capapble of achieving things and i managed to accomplish more in 2 months than she did in her whole life.

And how could she have accomplished anything when she had chad's big girthy cock distracting her all the time??? The only thing she was succesful at was being a whore. She wanted to be rich and jump up in the social class hierarch but that aint happening. I, on the other hand, am going to suceed at what she failed at since i have nothing holding me back. NOTHING.

Because after she ghosted me i realized im a pathetic sub 6 subhuman cheating fraud that has absolutely nothing to lose and made it my goal to lifemog her. If you cant be with her then surpass her theory. I will still cry over her no matter what i do anyway, its over.
What have you accomplished? Do you mean money/success-wise?

yeah except for the fact that he is white and non virgin
Yeah. Yours is more brutal tbh. At least some MTBs are throwing themselves at him.

• So Sad
She’s way hotter now and is taking bigger cocks.

• So Sad
that cum was nutricious though
How do you know ? She cucked you with Tyrone and you licked her ass after he fucked her good ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i can imagine.....
You need to imagine these things if you want to engage in any sexual activity because you’ll never be the one fucking the chicks. At least, you can get to clean her pussy by cleaning the mess.

• So Sad
yeah except for the fact that he is white and non virgin
i am slav, not white

and being a virgin or not is a pointless distinction. Having sex once a year is the same as not having sex at all. It makes no impact in your life whatsoever.

You need to imagine these things if you want to engage in any sexual activity because you’ll never be the one fucking the chicks. At least, you can get to clean her pussy by cleaning the mess.
you are a snake.....

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte