My penis proof

Bro, lots of people used it as larp who are u referring to as "he", im the one and only tom smith 8.5x6.5 rest are larpers
Timestamp, bucko @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Bro, lots of people used it as larp who are u referring to as "he", im the one and only tom smith 8.5x6.5 rest are larpers
My point is they posted it 300 days before that Tom smith post how is that possible if that’s the original?

This guy is asking gay guys to add him on snap that’s not you faggot :ogre:
IMG 2774

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Alt, Michael Myers and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: gooner23
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Costcosuperstore, gooner23 and 1 other person
if my penis doesn’t look like this when I drown it in 50% dht, jack off with a ginger + ashwagands past, and leave mini speakers next to my penis playing sandmaxxed’s subliminals each day then I will rope

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Fags

JFL I remember thinking it was special for having 6.3 inches at like 13. 8 x 6 Is law tbh
@sportsmogger we have the same measurements. 7.1 x 5.5 I believe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sportsmogger
This place is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
healthy cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Michael Myers and soover4me
Interesting analysis, unfortunately doesn't seem to clarify the methodology they used to measure the participants. The N factor also seems very small considering they are trying to make a judgement of a groups physical characteristics however the sample is not adequate.

Screenshot 20240330 212250 OneDrive

It seems also that they are leaving out more details than needed. This can't be used as a thoroughly conclusive material piece on the relationship between penice size and race.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and HTN_Mentalcel
Penice avengers assemble @cytoplasm @ascension @Gengar @HimmyButler
This is clearly B.S. I didn't even need to read the article for me to know. It's outdated and false. It was published in 2012. We know the actual average is ~5.2" bp x ~4.6" because of the 2015 mega review of penis studies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, iblamechico, Sny and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Nvm, OP's been exposed as a LARPer. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, It'snotover, Sushifart and 2 others
@sportsmogger we have the same measurements. 7.1 x 5.5 I believe
It's official, 7.1 x 5.5 is truecel dick size (I'm 7.1 bp x 5.5 [at the thinnest]).

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, Autismcel and ElTruecel
This is clearly B.S. I didn't even need to read the article for me to know. It's outdated and false. It was published in 2012. We know the actual average is ~5.2" x ~4.6" because of the 2015 mega review of penis studies.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
This is clearly B.S. I didn't even need to read the article for me to know. It's outdated and false. It was published in 2012. We know the actual average is ~5.2" bp x ~4.6" because of the 2015 mega review of penis studies.
But then why is 13 cm NBP small even when it's "average" :feelswah::feelswah: The dickpill is eating me from the insides centimeter by centimeter every day :feelswah: I pray to god everyday for late bloomer/puberty gains :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's official, 7.1 x 5.5 is truecel dick size (I'm 7.1 bp x 5.5 [at the thinnest]).
Are you being sarcastic bhai?:feelswah:

• JFL
8.5x6.5, about the weird color dw about it i was just testing some new condoms my dick is white as hell
Nigga posting this shit just seems gay i cant lie, posting your dick on a only mens site just seems a bit gay i cant lie:lul:

• JFL
But then why is 13 cm NBP small even when it's "average" :feelswah::feelswah: The dickpill is eating me from the insides centimeter by centimeter every day :feelswah: I pray to god everyday for late bloomer/puberty gains :feelshaha:
~5.2" bp is the average, therefore 13 cm nbp (or 5.1" nbp) isn't small, I'd say it's [slightly] above average. Dickpill is cope bhai. As long as you're in the average range (slightly below and above is ok too), you're good. In fact I'd trade places with you if given the possibility.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • So Sad
~5.2" bp is the average, therefore 13 cm nbp (or 5.1" nbp) isn't small, I'd say it's [slightly] above average. Dickpill is cope bhai. As long as you're in the average range (slightly below and above is ok too), you're good. In fact I'd trade places with you if given the possibility.
Why would you wanna trade places with a dicklet like me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswah:

Now I understand how @edgemaxx feels everyday

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Samsepioler, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Why would you wanna trade places with a dicklet like me :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now I understand how @edgemaxx feels everyday
You're not a dicklet bhai. And the reason is simple: it's for practical reasons. Now, I'll probably be a virgin forever but in your case, when you'll be having sex, you'd want to have sex as much as you can, wouldn't you? You wouldn't want to have to take it easy because you keep hitting the cervix with your longer length, right? And you don't want your partner to be too sore to have sex for 1-2 days because of the bigger girth, right? You'd want to have quickies, right? You'd want to go balls deep, go as fast as you can, wouldn't you? You can do all of those things with a dick that's in the average range. If it's too long or too fat, you'll be cucked out of the amount of sex you could've really had. I'd say ideal length is around 5 to 5.25 inches with ideal girth being between 4.5 to 5 inches, but anything less than this is fine, too. Women with more experience will say 5.5 inches of girth is ideal, but you don't want a used up roastie, right? Women with less experience say 4.5 to 5 inches is ideal.

• +1
You're not a dicklet bhai. And the reason is simple: it's for practical reasons. Now, I'll probably be a virgin forever but in your case, when you'll be having sex, you'd want to have sex as much as you can, wouldn't you? You wouldn't want to have to take it easy because you keep hitting the cervix with your longer length, right? And you don't want your partner to be too sore to have sex for 1-2 days because of the bigger girth, right? You'd want to have quickies, right? You'd want to go balls deep, go as fast as you can, wouldn't you? You can do all of those things with a dick that's in the average range. If it's too long or too fat, you'll be cucked out of the amount of sex you could've really had. I'd say ideal length is around 5 to 5.25 inches with ideal girth being between 4.5 to 5 inches, but anything less than this is fine, too. Women with more experience will say 5.5 inches of girth is ideal, but you don't want a used up roastie, right? Women with less experience say 4.5 to 5 inches is ideal.
I want that bitch to not be able to walk after sex, 8x6 is law

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Autismcel and Michael Myers
Can i pm you so you can measure the girth??? :feelswah::feelswah: (My penis is hairy doe its a lil disgusting) + read every molecule, I really appreciate that ❤️

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
Put your username next to it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
I want that bitch to not be able to walk after sex, 8x6 is law
If she's just a one night stand, sure. But I assume you want a long-term relationship, don't you? If not now, someday at the very least. Then you don't want that happening to you at all. I can assure you.

• So Sad
  • Woah
I'm girthlet bhai, 6.4 bpl x 4.6 girth when I'm the hardest in the morning
4.6 girth is average, you're not a girthlet. And your length is above average. Be glad with what you have. My OCD likes your size, btw. 6.4 x 4.6 mogs.

• Love it
  • +1
I'm girthlet bhai, 6.4 bpl x 4.6 girth when I'm the hardest in the morning
I'm 5.5/14cm bp

Fml.. I hope i gain more at 18+ otherwise im:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Can i pm you so you can measure the girth??? :feelswah::feelswah: (My penis is hairy doe its a lil disgusting) + read every molecule, I really appreciate that ❤️
You can PM me if you want, but I won't be able to measure your girth as I can't wrap a measuring tape around your dick (if you paid me 500 shekels, I would have done it in real life, strong no homo). However, you should know that dicks come in different shapes, so it's impossible to guess one's girth correctly. And thanks for reading! :feelsgood:

• JFL
If she's just a one night stand, sure. But I assume you want a long-term relationship, don't you? If not now, someday at the very least. Then you don't want that happening to you at all. I can assure you.
probably but I would like to have a bigger penis imo to make up for my manlet height and cutecel face

• JFL
I'm 5.5/14cm bp

Fml.. I hope i gain more at 18+ otherwise im:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Your dick size mogs. :feelsgood: Balls deep in pussy, what's better than that? :feelshah:

• Woah
  • Love it
probably but I would like to have a bigger penis imo to make up for my manlet height and cutecel face
Almost every single man in the world wants a bigger penis. I'm not one of those men.

• Woah
  • +1
late bloomer?
Voice NEVER cracked/dropped (nerdy voicecel) got armpit hair at 17 (not thick even after not shaving for weeks) chest hair (not obvious) nipple hair, stomach hair, the line thing on the stomach (happytrail) and I'm still getting new hair everywhere and my leg and arm hair is getting longer too :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah