My phone is dead, I was just at a music festival, ALMOST everyone there was above average looking

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
First off my phone is dead or I would be texting / snapchatting nudes with my gf who is on vacation atm (its ok I am going on vacation without too in a bit).

I was just at a music festival today, I got hit on by 2 different gay dudes who bought me drinks. I didn't even realize they were gay until they starting asking me if I wanted to go to after parties with them (2 different dudes, 2 different occasions)

So then I went to a group of girls after the second time and asked them all if I looked gay and they said I am good looking and that's probably why those guys were hitting on me.

Anyways everyone there was at least like a 4/8 but most people were easily considered good looking.

I got invited to so many afterparties but I was too molly'ed up and I promised my gf I would be faithful and I intend to keep that promise.

The second I get my phone working or buy a new one I will be peacing out again. Just posting this here cause I want to talk to someone and my phone is dead.

Did I mention that my fucking phone is dead as a nail and even when I plug it in it's still not working?

FML.
BTW I would post the texts one of the gay guys sent me asking me if I was bi but my phone is fucking dead.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
next level larp indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
220px-Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber
how did you post this

Chads are everywere it's over

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
Gf on vaccation? Yup prepare to get cucked

Gf on vaccation? Yup prepare to get cucked

I GAVE HER THE FLU BEFORE SHE WENT (MIGHT BE HERPES).
I am sure no one will want to touch her sick ass.
Plus she is with her parents at their cottage on a private island and she said only her female friends are coming to visit.

Meanwhile on my vacation trip I am gonna be in good health hopefully.
She told me I had to get STI tested after and that her dad said she should let me have fun so I kinda take that as a i can do what I want lol.

Good looking people have no reason to stay indoors, the world is your oyster especially if female

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
lol at believing this half wit ever leaves his basement

Because incels rot at home dude

I GAVE HER THE FLU BEFORE SHE WENT (MIGHT BE HERPES).
I am sure no one will want to touch her sick ass.
Plus she is with her parents at their cottage on a private island and she said only her female friends are coming to visit.

Meanwhile on my vacation trip I am gonna be in good health hopefully.
She told me I had to get STI tested after and that her dad said she should let me have fun so I kinda take that as a i can do what I want lol.

„Only female Friends“ yup she definitly taking chads cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back