My plan to increase and decrease testosterone in my benefit.

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
I will increases my testosterone in my teenage years by eating a lot,working out(if works,I Will take a lab exam to prove it),fapping every 8 days to have that testosterone boost at Seventh day,etc. All this rise in testosterone would make me develop my sexual traits such as dick size and facial Bones,but when my teeneage years end and I Will not be in development anymore my hair Will start fallin down and my sexual traits Will finish developing,so I Will not need testosterone anymore,so I Will start decreasesing It to savemy hair,I Will do It by exercisng a lot and testosterone Will be used primry in my muscles and training in a fasted state,a lot of cardio and eating less.:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iam good boy, LooksThinker, Fishy and 2 others
I will increases my testosterone in my teenage years by eating a lot,working out(if works,I Will take a lab exam to prove it),fapping every 8 days to have that testosterone boost at Seventh day,etc. All this rise in testosterone would make me develop my sexual traits such as dick size and facial Bones,but when my teeneage years end and I Will not be in development anymore my hair Will start fallin down and my sexual traits Will finish developing,so I Will not need testosterone anymore,so I Will start decreasesing It to savemy hair,I Will do It by exercisng a lot and testosterone Will be used primry in my muscles and training in a fasted state,a lot of cardio and eating less.:feelsokman:
That's a lot of words, bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Ur not Albert Einstein bro

• +1
Reactions: healer, MA_ascender and nathan
Tldr: More testosterone to facial Bones and penis development and less testosterone to savemy hair from balding
testosterone doesn't cause balding

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
retards.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, klimo, MA_ascender and 3 others
testosterone doesn't cause balding
But DHT does,and DHT comes from testosterone, I know It has to do with the sensitvity of the follicle but less DHT would works to prevent balding,that Is how finsteride works.

DONT TALK ABOUT IT

BE ABOUT IT

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Why?

If I have the balding genes and I also dont need testosterone anymore because my development ended,Why not decreases testosterone?
just use fluridil or ru retard

• +1
Reactions: piec
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, LooksThinker and asdvek

Tldr: More testosterone to facial Bones and penis development and less testosterone to savemy hair from balding
You sound pretty young so by the time ur older there will likely be a treatment to save hair from balding while maintaining proper dht levels.

Thats a lot of cope

I smell balding

While you fast , do nofap or eat healthy for a 10% of testosterone boost to develop "sexual traits"

I am injecting a dangerous amount of DHT, and dht deritave steriods in me body

I am genetical a winner, you are a retard

• +1
Reactions: piec