My pooja sister only likes white boys

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I don't give a damn about this little brown whore lol, but it's hilarious how white worshipping she is

Today she tries to tell me that I should get a girlfriend and I tell her that I'm too ugly to shut her up (false, I'm weak HTN at worst) and she tries to gaslight me by saying that the Indians at her school get girls

Just fucking lol, they don't get shit, you and every other girl for that matter would reject those ugly currycels. And she goes onto say that she only likes white boys, and she still thinks I look good.

Bitch is darker than me and still demands White Chad, yet has the gall to gaslight me about my looks and autism

Currywhores are soulless creatures. I hope she suffers greatly in her life

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fynasids dk, Patient A, Alt Number 3 and 21 others
white worship. just like you indian nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, RAMU KAKA, wsada and 14 others
Built for bwc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, DildoFaggins, Bui and 2 others
currywhores are bwc only now.

I don't give a damn about this little brown whore lol, but it's hilarious how white worshipping she is

Today she tries to tell me that I should get a girlfriend and I tell her that I'm too ugly to shut her up (false, I'm weak HTN at worst) and she tries to gaslight me by saying that the Indians at her school get girls

Just fucking lol, they don't get shit, you and every other girl for that matter would reject those ugly currycels. And she goes onto say that she only likes white boys, and she still thinks I look good.

Bitch is darker than me and still demands White Chad, yet has the gall to gaslight me about my looks and autism

How is this souless behaviour? She obviously knows how terrible life is for people of color because of malevolent white supremacism, it's only natural that she would want to ascend with a whiteboi. Are you really trying to claim she is souless because she wants to reduce the suffering of herself, and her potential children? insane copium right here.

There is nothing more soulful than making trying to lower the amounts of suffering, discrimination and hardship a POC and their kin has to go through in this eurocentric nightmare. You should be celebrating her wise choice to refuse to continue to propagate the otherworldly suffering POC have to endure in this life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ManletBlackcel, sudanguy and 1 other person
Cannot help but worship the white man. The white man reigns Supreme. Allow her to accept it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggee, randomop, sudanguy and 1 other person
Brah called his little sister a dumb whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 52404, Ricky212 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mace1, Fynasids dk, RAMU KAKA and 8 others

What will you do when the 6'1 light haired blue eyed prettyboy lacrosse player walks into your home bro? Stand your ground? Glad I don't have to think about that shit ngl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sub0, Ricky212 and 2 others

That why Indians set up arranged marriages they knew there women would only marry bwc once the British colonized India

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Ricky212, alien and 1 other person
What will you do when the 6'1 light haired blue eyed prettyboy lacrosse player walks into your home bro? Stand your ground? Glad I don't have to think about that shit ngl
It will never happen. She will get pumped and dumped by Chads and probably settle for a LTN white betabuxxer lol

How is this souless behaviour? She obviously knows how terrible life is for people of color because of malevolent white supremacism, it's only natural that she would want to ascend with a whiteboi. Are you really trying to claim she is souless because she wants to reduce the suffering of herself, and her potential children? insane copium right here.

There is nothing more soulful than making trying to lower the amounts of suffering, discrimination and hardship a POC and their kin has to go through in this eurocentric nightmare. You should be celebrating her wise choice to refuse to continue to propagate the otherworldly suffering POC have to endure in this life.
You didn't read the post faggot.
I called her soulless because she is trying to gaslight me for being an incel when she herself wouldn't choose me if I was a stranger to her.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Sub0, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

Need began for you Poojeet

Curries know they are subhumans so I can see why they racemix. For your kind this is the only option

The power of BWC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alien, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 46464 and 1 other person
Pajitas want everyone but not Indians. So fucking over for streetshitters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49072, ManletBlackcel, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Pajitas want everyone but not Indians. So fucking over for streetshitters
mainland curry chicks are indian only. As far as theyll go is michel morrone who is basically just punjabi with a smaller nose

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and SidharthTheSlayer
It will never happen. She will get pumped and dumped by Chads and probably settle for a LTN white betabuxxer lol

You didn't read the post faggot.
I called her soulless because she is trying to gaslight me for being an incel when she herself wouldn't choose me if I was a stranger to her.
you are an incel though?

maybe you should tell her that you think she's a brown whore, desi girls seem to love it when i say that as I rearrange their insides

Need began for you Poojeet

Curries know they are subhumans so I can see why they racemix. For your kind this is the only option
Your changes have been saved.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
Worst part is,

Some desperate white incel will cuff up that dirty disgusting hairy pajeeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, gribsufer1, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Average poojeeta.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 46464
Worst part is,

Some desperate white incel will cuff up that dirty disgusting hairy pajeet
Beats muzzie foids at least, since some desperate muzzie incel will cuff up a "pious" hoejabi who also lie about their past.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Beats muzzie foids at least, since some desperate muzzie incel will cuff up a "pious" hoejabi who also lie about their past.
🧢. But your women openly hate on curry men and live for non curry cock. Just as Allah wills

• JFL
Reactions: alien
. There's this foid I know thag is whore for white guys too but she is LTB. So I couldn't care less tbh. I can dm her pics. She looks repulsive.

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
I'm surprised you even reply to her if she's self hating since you know that she thinks of you and herself as inferior, better to not interact unless you must

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
caged, Indian posters on .org are the greatest

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
. There's this foid I know thag is whore for white guys too but she is LTB. So I couldn't care less tbh. I can dm her pics. She looks repulsive.
There are white people in india?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

How is it thr right choice if she is ugly herself and fucks ugly old white guys for greencard out of desperation? 90% of the time it's couples like these that I see. Nothing eugenic about it.

Worst part is,

Some desperate white incel will cuff up that dirty disgusting hairy pajeeta
while they're sistee gets fucked by an ethnic lmao, muh jbw

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Big White Cuck
Good for her tbh. Every hqnp deserves a bwc

• +1
Reactions: alien
I've always thought that liberals were out to lunch with their whole "white privilege" talk until I dated a Pooja back in March 2014 I met off Tinder and made field notes about it on sluthate. That thread was probably the origin story for JBW theory in PSL history. Too bad it wasn't archived.

Ethnik women truly made me feel privileged for being white.

I currently have a white girlfriend. But most of my slays in PSL history have been curries and later noodlewhores.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
White cock, definitely not nigger cock. Same as your women.
Doesn’t change the fact that they like non curry cock 😜

My women as proven by every study prefer bbc. Unlike you ethnic subhumans my women accept bbc is the one truth and the way, black women are the most loyal, don’t project because your women are whores for other races

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Big White Cuck
Doesn’t change the fact that they like non curry cock 😜

My women as proven by every study prefer bbc. Unlike you ethnic subhumans my women accept bbc is the one truth and the way, black women are the most loyal, don’t project because your women are whores for other races
Cope more. They long for white cock like other deathnik foids.

Also, the fact you say “bbc” while having a small cock yourself is funny. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and BrahminBoss
Lets just end it w saying females are the ass gender and get on average 2k+ likes on tinder(1.week) +regardless their pheno while HTN rots w 20-30 likes

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

She also likes black guys

• +1
Cope more. They long for white cock like other deathnik foids.

Also, the fact you say “bbc” while having a small cock yourself is funny. 🤣
Doesn’t matter. Your women belong to other men.

Never began for your race, without honor killing and caste system your women would whore themselves out to everybody except you and you’ll die alone. Arab and black girls like their men. Ethnic women I admit do have a love for whitu cock but not black or Arab.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46464
Doesn’t matter. Your women belong to other men.

Never began for your race, without honor killing and caste system your women would whore themselves out to everybody except you and you’ll die alone. Arab and black girls like their men. Ethnic women I admit do have a love for whitu cock but not black or Arab.
Cope more. Black women and Arab women are included. White boy season is all year round.

• JFL
Cope more. Black women and Arab women are included. White boy season is all year round.
Cope more curry bitch paki.

Your women are whores even I fuck them and I’m as incel as it gets. That’s how over it is for your race JFL when will you accept that it’s GG being born a paki like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46464
Cope more curry bitch paki.

Your women are whores even I fuck them and I’m as incel as it gets. That’s how over it is for your race JFL when will you accept that it’s GG being born a paki like you
Keep LARPing, nigger. Sheboons love white cock.

Keep LARPing, nigger. Sheboons love white cock.
More paki pak curry cope. Pinkoid foids love bbc far more than vice versa but I can see why an ethnic animal like you would have to tell yourself fantasies

More paki pak curry cope. Pinkoid foids love bbc far more than vice versa but I can see why an ethnic animal like you would have to tell yourself fantasies
LARP more small-cocked nigger. 🤣

What's your caste, geo-ethnicity, and pheno bhai?

ALL Asian foids are BWC only