my RETARDED ASS teacher is SCARED of me

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
this nigga is scared i can tell he feels threatened when i’m around, he did try to rizz up my oneitis multiple times. but he hasn’t in a while i think he’s getting scared of me, he be telling other students to put their phones and airpods away but i’m just chilling with my phone out HE CANT TELL ME SHIT NIGGUH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, prada wave, wayme and 2 others
What does he have to be scared of? The fact that you're addicted to your phone? I think he just gave up trying to teach you discipline.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, iblamechico, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 3 others
What does he have to be scared of? The fact that you're addicted to your phone? I think he just gave up trying to teach you discipline.
HES THREATENED BY MY PRESENCE, this nigga is a FOOT AND a couple inches SHORTER than me, he a pussy ass subhuman ass nigga i swear

HES THREATENED BY MY PRESENCE, this nigga is a FOOT AND a couple inches SHORTER than me, he a pussy ass subhuman ass nigga i swear
Your oneitis is getting fucked doggystyle rn and he's playing with her tits and slapping her ass while he blows his load inside her mouth and she's licking his balls for an A in class

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and GabachoCopium
I think my female AP Psychology teacher is scared of me as well. idk what it is, she looks at me like I'm a convicted sex offender or something, I feel like a spooky nuisance.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Your oneitis is getting fucked doggystyle rn and he's playing with her tits and slapping her ass while he blows his load inside her mouth and she's licking his balls for an A in class
WTF nigga, this is could actually be true But yeah WTF nigga, fuck you bitchass nigguh kys

• Ugh..
W teacher

L gabachocopium

• WTF