My room is a complete mess

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
I got all types of shit everywhere and i feel like a pig since i’ve been rotting here all sunday and i’ll rot all day today too.

I need some motivation to get this shit straight.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Nick.Harte
No pussy= no cleaning.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
First you complain about working too much, now you complain about feeling useless with some time off. How was your party?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
First you complain about working too much, now you complain about feeling useless with some time off. How was your party?
Which party?

Same but I am injured

I got all my dirty clothes on the ground and my table is fucking dirty and i eat on eat
Relatable. I just cleaned my room 2 days ago and mine was also a mess. Inceldom = No motivation

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and PseudoMaxxer
not feeling useless but i gotta prepare since i’m traveling Friday and i still didn’t do shit

Relatable. I just cleaned my room 2 days ago and mine was also a mess. Inceldom = No motivation
imma do it later…i can’t keep going like this.

I’ll take a coffee and go to the gym tonight too

• +1
imma do it later…i can’t keep going like this.

I’ll take a coffee and go to the gym tonight too
Yeah, but you also have to maintain this shit otherwise it will get messy again. Maintenance every 2 weeks ig.

• Woah
Yeah, but you also have to maintain this shit otherwise it will get messy again. Maintenance every 2 weeks ig.
hardest part is maintenance tbh, but as i said i’m living this shit hole friday so all i have to do is:

Get the dirty clothes, wash them, and when done put them into my luggage and gtfo

• +1
What did you injure
My spine (at least that’s what the neurologist thinks, I am seeing physio tmr and mri the next) and now I feel like I’m drunk when I’m walking and have constant muscle spasms in my back, neck, legs and arms that cause me to have overactive reflexes and feel like I’m rocking/swaying backwards and forwards. The neck pain is especially brutal

• So Sad
My spine (at least that’s what the neurologist thinks, I am seeing physio tmr and mri the next) and now I feel like I’m drunk when I’m walking and have constant muscle spasms in my back, neck, legs and arms that cause me to have overactive reflexes and feel like I’m rocking/swaying backwards and forwards. The neck pain is especially brutal
you are done for buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
you are done for buddy boyo.
Yes bro ik. I’m going to order bpc 157 Wednesday after my scan. Just whatever you do bhai don’t gym 5 days a week through a rotator cuff injury for 6+ months on top of study maxing, getting shit sleep and labouring. Obviously you can do all of this when you are taking ped’s which js my plan (mk677, ostarine + cardarine, rad + lgd + enclo)

• +1