My second youngest brother had by far the worst diet growing up, yet is the best looking between me and my brothers.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
He's a low tier normie, at least he was when he was in his late teens to early 20s. He's pretty fat now.

He grew up on a diet of off brand cereal (which he often ate without milk), ramen noodles, store brand soda, and potato chips. Parents didn't care, they looked at it as less food to prepare. Yet he grew up to have the best face. Meanwhile, my youngest brother had the most healthy diet. I remember when he was as little he would talk about how he wanted to grow up to be big and strong so he made a conscious effort at a young age to eat healthy. He technically did grow up to be tall, but his face is the worst. Ultra long midface...even longer than mine! Though only by a little. And no, he didn't mouth breathe, none of us did.

Genetic recombination.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, fobos, Lorsss and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, AspiringChad, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
over

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
life ends 9 months before your born

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Bennett, RichardSpencel and 3 others
None of you have the exact same genes, maybe your good looking bro could've been even better.

Clown world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Does he slay?

3 brothers and no sisters, that's hard

You can't beat genetics OP what did you expect

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He must have had proper tongue posture and chewing

just die OP die seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and RichardSpencel
junk food theory tbh.

Was his diet harder than yours or something? Did he chew gum?

There simply must be an explanation

You didnt answer my quesion tho goy.
Did he chew gum or eat hard stuff.

He never chewed gum. He ate potato chips, candy bars, ramen noodles and off-brand cereal. I ate more hard foods than he did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Yet he grew up to have the best face.
Good face
Low-tier normie

Pick one.
If you're a low tier normie, you do not have a good face. You have a not-so-subhuman face

legit. i had worse diet than anyone here and didnt matter

legit. i had worse diet than anyone here and didnt matter
Yeah.. We grew up poor and eating like shit at home. Mom would never cook so we ate TV dinners and junk food. Only thing that 'saved' me, and I say it like this because it probably doesn't matter, were the balanced school lunches I got for free from preschool all the way to high school. I grew to be the tallest in my family, wide shoulders, big skull, wide face, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Low tier normie
Best looking in family

Never began

He's a low tier normie, at least he was when he was in his late teens to early 20s. He's pretty fat now.

He grew up on a diet of off brand cereal (which he often ate without milk), ramen noodles, store brand soda, and potato chips. Parents didn't care, they looked at it as less food to prepare. Yet he grew up to have the best face. Meanwhile, my youngest brother had the most healthy diet. I remember when he was as little he would talk about how he wanted to grow up to be big and strong so he made a conscious effort at a young age to eat healthy. He technically did grow up to be tall, but his face is the worst. Ultra long midface...even longer than mine! Though only by a little. And no, he didn't mouth breathe, none of us did.

Genetic recombination.
bro, your second youngest brother is actually your half brother

Good face
Low-tier normie

Pick one.
If you're a low tier normie, you do not have a good face. You have a not-so-subhuman face

I never said he had a good face, I just said he had the best face out of the 4 of us. We're all subhumans, but he's the lest subhuman among us.

He's like a dwarf among midgets.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
It’s over for many men.

Good face
Low-tier normie

Pick one.
best doesnt mean good lol he was just the least ugly

Maybe you all just have different fathers

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt