my self confidence has boosted lately

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
Two ethnic girls praised my look. They compared to me to some Pakistani actor. I really dont know how someone can find me good looking with my ugly ass nose. My jaw was sharp.. Good haircut, beard and decent clothing, height maxing etc but the nose is repulsive. They where shocked when I told them I was virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Lorsss and zaynbrah
why tell them you're a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and Lorsss
good for you i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
good for you i guess

Its a big because I have not met a lot of women in my life. Im fucking coward fuck and there has not been many opportunities + my religion and culture. I had no idea how I even look for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
They are both in relationship.
come on beetleking
you need to boost your reputation. If people in uni/workplace/school etc find out are virgin then your perceived Looks and neurotypicalness will decrease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 6512
Two ethnic girls praised my look. They compared to me to some Pakistani actor. I really dont know how someone can find me good looking with my ugly ass nose. My jaw was sharp.. Good haircut, beard and decent clothing, height maxing etc but the nose is repulsive. They where shocked when I told them I was virgin.
A chad is created, it sounds like.
Lookmaxxing payed off, it suggests.

Imran--1280x720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and SOS-Sonic
That's true op
when people praise your looks even if you think you don't look good you feel better

that's a small sample of what's it like to be an average woman in 2020
they're ugly but people boost their confidence

• +1
Same thing but my objective is to become 7 PSL anyway

• +1
never tell anyone ur a virgin bro what

• +1