My severe addiction to lemonade (REAL)

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
I drink about half a gallon of lemonade a day, the taste of water now is MID. My diet consists of lemonade and dinner. I don't know why I'm addicted to it yeah sure it tastes good but there isn't really anything special about lemonade it's just a drink. But I don't think I'm addicted to the lemonade but with the memories attached to sweet lemon drink. Whenever I have a sip it takes me back to 2014 on a hot summer day outside and you just have a sip of cold lemonade the things I would do to go back. I also remember I made a lemonade stand when I was five and instead of selling it I drank it and broke the number one rule of business to never have your own supply fucking retard. Homemade lemonade, restaurant lemonade, bottle lemonade, power lemonade, lemonade slushie, lemonade Popsicles give me whatever type of lemonade I'll fuck that shit up. I didn't think it was that serious until I realized that I haven't had a cup of water in days. And that I've been drinking mostly lemonade for almost 8 months. I see no reason why I should give it up I'm getting more than my daily water intake, and I haven't gotten fucking fat from it so I'm gonna keep indulging in my lemonade addiction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and synock21

botb tier thread ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and bootydestroyer333
I'm gonna spike your lemonade with fent

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and odux
It’s apple, cranberry, and orange juice for me. It’s got a ton of antioxidants.