My sister found my Chico folder

L

Lebgfinal

User
My sister found my Chico folder I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside. When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she “needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP. I just grabbed my laptop and walked away in shame.She probably thinks I'm gay now JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 2832, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Did she think he was hot?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MrGlutton
Just tell her that you find the concept of lookism interesting ?

Why do you even allow other people to use your PC, phone or anything? It's yours, others shouldn't have their hands on it.
And if it's common use, don't have any "folders" on it

300iq user btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, wollet2 and Lebgfinal
Yeah you shouldn't leave your cum tributes on a SHARED COMPUTER

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Same story when I went for a bath. When I was younger, I once had my computer on sleep and this picture was on the screen. I forgot to shut down.

I'm still unsure if my sibling ever saw it but was too high inhib to ask me about it. The thought still haunts me today. I was such a coomercel at 15 holy fuk. That shit grosses me out now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Sub0, 0hMan and 1 other person
I remember when my dad caught me browsing dickmaxxing threads two years ago jfl and then he asked if I wanted go to the endicrinologist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelshaha:

JFL at greycels who don't know about this copypasta.
@SexuallyFrustrated

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall and Lebgfinal
i'm ngl even if you're a user here, having multiple pictures of chico SAVED on your computer is suspect

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Fooling the greycels for rep . Hahaha .

My sister found my Chico folder I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside. When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she “needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP. I just grabbed my laptop and walked away in shame.She probably thinks I'm gay now JFL.