my sister is jealous that I have bigger lips than her

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
She has thin pinkoid lips and is angry about it. She called me out for "pouting" my lips when I'm not, I'm just keeping a neutral face. Should I just call her bs out?

She is insecure about the single feature I've inherited that is better than hers, when she got pale skin small nose big zygo and I'm totally fucked in those regards.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Brutalise her

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Veganist
she mogs you where it really matters,its alot easier to get lip fillers then rhino,implants etc

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and GuyFromSingapore
JFL what a monstrosity

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, datboijj, Veganist and 1 other person
she mogged you before you both were even placed in your mothers hands in the delivery room.

She is a woman with infinite smv while you are a rotter on an obscure incel forum with fucked up brain chemistry.
No matter what aspie measurement you "mog" her by, she will always do better than you in this gynocentric dating system of our current world.

This is the sad reality of this life.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and GuyFromSingapore
At least U iq-mog her

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
she mogged you before you both were even placed in your mothers hands in the delivery room.

She is a woman with infinite smv while you are a rotter on an obscure incel forum with fucked up brain chemistry.
No matter what aspie measurement you "mog" her by, she will always do better than you in this gynocentric dating system of our current world.

Nice pfp

• Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox

you are projecting a bit my guy

Top tier kek bro, keep your interactions with your sisters limited !

She has thin pinkoid lips and is angry about it. She called me out for "pouting" my lips when I'm not, I'm just keeping a neutral face. Should I just call her bs out?

She is insecure about the single feature I've inherited that is better than hers, when she got pale skin small nose big zygo and I'm totally fucked in those regards.
My work here is done.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
And I don't give a fuck, faggot

She still has infinite SMV