My sister told me to cut my hair short

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
She requested me to cut my hair short, and once i did, she saidyou should always keep this and never change it

reason is bc my hairline is subhuman, well you know what? i don't give a fuck i will grow my hair out whether she likes it or not, she gives more attention to my bro anyway, so i'm not going to chase her validation. im 16 i won't be 16 again so i'm going to make the most of it, hell, i have never seen my hair long

also ive started making more friedns, being lonely is a mental illness, stop LDAR, get a life, seriously

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I neither have sister nor hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gazzamogga, wasted and 11 others
never lissten to dumbass foids for advice on your looks 100%%%%

they see what looked good on 1 chad and try to push it on all males

had a girl complain that i had a fringe for w/e reason

then i lift my hair up and she complains that my hair is thin

jfl stupid ass foid

i told her she looked tired after that (rekt, this sentence destroys foids and you can claim ignorance about it being an insult)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Mouthbreath, xefo and 6 others
Damn your not going to take your sisters advice? Thats hardcore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 10413
And my sister said leave the hair. Idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Same shit happens to me. When I had a long heath ledger joker hairstyle they kept telling me to cut my hair shorter and make it curly. Females see one thing on a Chad and think it would look good on all guys. Never ever take a girls advice on aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
She requested me to cut my hair short, and once i did, she saidyou should always keep this and never change it

reason is bc my hairline is subhuman, well you know what? i don't give a fuck i will grow my hair out whether she likes it or not, she gives more attention to my bro anyway, so i'm not going to chase her validation. im 16 i won't be 16 again so i'm going to make the most of it, hell, i have never seen my hair long

also ive started making more friedns, being lonely is a mental illness, stop LDAR, get a life, seriously
dammmn you have a sister is she hot?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
How old is your sister, does she have Facebook/Instagram/Onlyfans ?

why don't you just smack the shit out of your sister and record it