My sister wants me to get a matching tattoo with her 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
As u guys know i rescently got a tattoo and my sister seems to look up to me so she also did, she made that design herself

Even tho I’m an asshole to her most times she still seems to care a lot about me and she got this tattoo apperantly the 2 bears are supposed to represent us

She said I could get the same tattoo as well to be a match I’ll probably put it somewhere

4BDF7C6E E131 405A B0CC 01E2FBE199C1

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life and deadstock
I don’t wanna get that big on the forearm like her since it’s pretty fruity but since it’ll mean a lot to her I’ll get the same tattoo

aww thats cool. I feel like its a sign your sister isnt a whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, deadstock, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
I only have thug tattoos given to my by my murderer uncle who is locked away in prison for life for killing. Someone and eating his face

aww thats cool. I feel like it’s a sign your sister isnt a whore.
I need to stop being such an asshole to her tbh she told my parents she misses me and wants to go out with me but she’s scared I’ll not want to

Even then she always shows so much love

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
This tat would be so cute😊😊

8EEE2DC7 568B 4A8A 949D 6521E9144A64

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, deadstock, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
I only have thug tattoos given to my by my murderer uncle who is locked away in prison for life for killing. Someone and eating his face
Is your uncle getting help because that is not normal…?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Is your uncle getting help because that is not normal…?
He’s beyond help bud. You can’t eat a man’s face and expect help, you just gotta get yourself locked away and accept that you’re just not normal and can’t be around others guy

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and Iasacrko
yall mentalcels are crazy ngl:lul:
I’m so crazy, I just fucked a crow in its shitter as I stabbed it 200times. Twas quite the orgasm I must say.

He’s beyond help bud. You can’t eat a man’s face and expect help, you just gotta get yourself locked away and accept that you’re just not normal and can’t be around others guy
ur uncle must be disappointed he’s such a manly nigha and ur basically a trannnny

• WTF
ur uncle must be disappointed he’s such a manly nigha and ur basically a trannnny
he didn’t have a father and his mom was a bar whore. I have mommy and daddy who baby me. So I guess that’s just how life works bud. I’m a good boy cuckold 🤷 oh well

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and moggathon
That’s transphobic bud, that’s not normal.

@Iasacrko Get these tattoos

What’s wrong with being Indian? That’s racist bud, that’s not normal.
Do you think I need help too? I want to break their limbs, drill their brains and when they about to die, have sex with their women in all positions possible. Its normal right?

That’s transphobic bud, that’s not normal.
To be fair I think gay genes are in my family even tho I’m straight my sister my 2 uncles and my 13 yo cousin I saw him with a rainbow bracelet on

Like if I have kids there’s a high chance one of them will be :feelskek:

As u guys know i rescently got a tattoo and my sister seems to look up to me so she also did, she made that design herself

Even tho I’m an asshole to her most times she still seems to care a lot about me and she got this tattoo apperantly the 2 bears are supposed to represent us

She said I could get the same tattoo as well to be a match I’ll probably put it somewhere

View attachment 2914980
She wants you brah;)

To be fair I think gay genes are in my family even tho I’m straight my sister my 2 uncles and my 13 yo cousin I saw him with a rainbow bracelet on

Like if I have kids there’s a high chance one of them will be :feelskek:
1line = 4 line response. Aight.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
She wants you brah;)
I think she’s just very inspired or something she’s also always on about how u can’t love a gf more than ur sister type shit

I think she’s just very inspired or something she’s also always on about how u can’t love a gf more than ur sister type shit
Your sister is a brocon:forcedsmile:

he didn’t have a father and his mom was a bar whore. I have mommy and daddy who baby me. So I guess that’s just how life works bud. I’m a good boy cuckold 🤷 oh well
Schizo nigha

• JFL