My Solution to the TikTok Problem & Forum Privatization @Master

What do You think?

• Total voters
i wish i could beat syrianpsycho.....in videogame

i think the post to rep ratio point is kinda requires context , cuz to have a good post to rep ratio you r have to troll curries , say racist shit , shit on other users and spam dnrd , and it takes a lotta knowledge to publish rep farm tier guides tbh . i dont partake in that stuff cuz im just pretty much wanna learn the most about the things i can improve facially whether it be surgeries once in a while post in offtopic , thats why post to rep ratio is fucked i have been here like a lot before the tiktok shit , heck i cant even use tik tok cuz its banned in my country @chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
botb needs to be privatized asap

i think the post to rep ratio point is kinda requires context , cuz to have a good post to rep ratio you r have to troll curries , say racist shit , shit on other users and spam dnrd , and it takes a lotta knowledge to publish rep farm tier guides tbh . i dont partake in that stuff cuz im just pretty much wanna learn the most about the things i can improve facially whether it be surgeries once in a while post in offtopic , thats why post to rep ratio is fucked i have been here like a lot before the tiktok shit , heck i cant even use tik tok cuz its banned in my country @chaddyboi66
I know what you mean and I thought about before, but you can still improve your post to rep ratio by posting in other sections like Ratings or Looksmaxing etc. since they're largely meant to be removed from this forum's toxicity [offtopic] anyway.

However, I specified how shitposting your way to 100 rep is strictly forbidden, and any/all posts will be monitored by both staff and/or users who can report you to staff during the trial period.

I also specifically mentioned how there will be a 100 rep requirement paired with a 200-500 minimum post requirement, as this would lend itself to some "wiggle room" so to speak, and make it easier to post without worrying about a perfect 1 rep for every 1 post while also ensuring they're still high effort.

Some even thought of even potentially limiting access of new users in this trial period to just Ratings and/or Looksmax to make sure they don't shitpost. However, I should also mention that the deeper layers of Looksmax section's earlier threads would still be restricted to both new users and lurkers alike, so as to ensure they aren't able to run off with any of our Looksmaxing knowledge considering how much effort went into creating it.

Also, you mentioning the fact that TikTok is banned in your country just gave me a new idea: "Region Lock Bias"
Regions where access to TikTok or somewhat removed from this recent trend [outside of English speaking Western countries] could be shown leniency in regard to restrictions. The likely hood of them being a TikTok lurker due to either going through the effort to bypass a region lock via VPN just to go on TikTok, and/or being aware or the trend in the first place when not from a native English speaking country, is admittedly quite low.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
2m and still nothing. That greedy nigger.

• Hmm...
2m and still nothing. That greedy nigger.
2m?

Did something happen or am I just missing something?

I haven't been here for a while.

2m?

Did something happen or am I just missing something?

I haven't been here for a while.
It's been 2 months since master made the post and this one. Not surprised he didn't do anything. Forums dead, nobody posts valuable info because thousands of tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and chaddyboi66
It's been 2 months since master made the post and this one. Not surprised he didn't do anything. Forums dead, nobody posts valuable info because thousands of tiktokcels
Oh nvm, but yeah I get what you mean.

He just settled on stopping any new members from joining to stop them from potentially corrupting the forum.

To say I was disappointed would be one of the most painfully ironic understatements of my year so far, as it's obviously a temporary solution but not even a very good one at that.

Nonetheless, the storm seemed to have passed back then but I just chalked that all up to luck tbqh.

Implementing even just a few of the methods I mentioned in my OP really would've done wonders for protecting this forum's integrity and future.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
11k bluepillers, nothing has passed. Forums a joke now and nobody with knowledge is going to post anything of value. Dead forum only for shitposting.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Informationcapitali and chaddyboi66

Last edited:
dn rd

JBC is law

• +1
Reactions: ostus
gay horsefaced plagiarizing bitch ass nigga SyrianPsycho.
Im muslim and i agree fuck that faggot, ironically for a sand coon muslim plagiarizing from here give him traits of a jew and gook. Fucking cunt but what do you expect from a sand nigger refugee

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Im muslim and i agree fuck that faggot, ironically for a sand coon muslim plagiarizing from here give him traits of a jew and gook. Fucking cunt but what do you expect from a sand nigger refugee
May Allah guide you brother

May Allah guide you brother
May Allah burn all arabs for the modern day slavery their practicing, oh wait that's already happening in your home and shitistine. Sand niggers are done. You breathing air in America is hypocrisy for every tax dollar that is collected from you remember it's siphoned to aid the IDF for killing your sand coons. Fucking cunts.

i say make the whole forum private fo those who don't already have an account + nobody can make a new account anymore so no one can access this site anymore.

11k bluepillers, nothing has passed. Forums a joke now and nobody with knowledge is going to post anything of value. Dead forum only for shitposting.
Still same bs with 13k lurkers. Nothing will pass until this shit is privatised l.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Still same bs with 13k lurkers. Nothing will pass until this shit is privatised l.
Not going to happen. Master only cares about money. It is what it is but the forum has already turned into a shitposting mess with little to no good threads. Why would anyone mature who has knowledge post here when it's 10000 lurking tiktok kids who will repost on other platforms. There is no community anymore and the quality will continue to degrade. That is the price of selling out. It's shortsighted because sooner or later the forum will be just a bunch of 14 year olds and essentially worthless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Fiqh and Nick.Harte
Not going to happen. Master only cares about money. It is what it is but the forum has already turned into a shitposting mess with little to no good threads. Why would anyone mature who has knowledge post here when it's 10000 lurking tiktok kids who will repost on other platforms. There is no community anymore and the quality will continue to degrade. That is the price of selling out. It's shortsighted because sooner or later the forum will be just a bunch of 14 year olds and essentially worthless.
Why not find a way to get this place nuked ? Then we can create another private forum to migrate to.

SSu
@Master

I know my threads and posts often tend to sometimes be a bit hard on the eyes but I'll try to separate each and all of my points into distinct sections.

I also don't want to put too many spoilers since people often just simply don't bother clicking to open them, as they probably assume it'll take up most of the page and require too much effort to read.

So I'll leave everything open and without spoilers but organized, separated, and spaced out clearly enough to be both visible and comfortable to read.​

Jfl I knew this would happen in fact I've been telling everyone here this, including all staff, for months now because it was only a matter of time tbh.

First and foremost fuck that gay horsefaced plagiarizing bitch ass nigga SyrianPsycho.

Mods ban his account if he has one here asap, and if he doesn't ban his IP from being able to lurk.

Second, ...

Private BoB Immediately.
We can focus on other solutions afterward.​

Third, re-implement the 100 rep requirement on BoB for new users until the exposure dies down and you can plan an appropriate course of action.

Anyway, here's my plan to fix this...​

My Proposed Solution to the Issue of Forum Privatization:
Temporary Rolling Privatization periods for either the forum outright or specific sections critical to its integrity [i.e. BoB and Looksmaxing, or even offtopic if media gets involved and tries to strawman us], akin to "rolling blackouts" or rota load shedding.

This would be a good way to prepare and defend against any incoming threats posed by new trends [involving us], or recent media coverage, or even targeted attack campaigns etc. that seek to jeopardize this forum's future and "expose" our wrongthink.

Ads for users will be turned on to cover the running costs, but if costs are still too high then certain sections may be opened up even during this blackout period.

Selective Privatization of Specific Sections:
That said, certain sections should still remain permanently private to lurkers even outside of these privatized blackout periods when the forum is open like BoB and maybe Looksmaxing, though parts of Looksmaxing may be open to lurkers with some restrictions in order to prevent any potential losses in ad revenue.

BoB and Looksmaxing sections should also both be restricted to users [be they new or otherwise] via a minimum post/rep requirement I'll elaborate more on below, just as had previously been put in place before.

Leaving the offtopic section open or closed depends on how you want the forum to be presented to the outside:
Although it isn't necessarily filled with any critical looks theory or looksmaxing knowledge, it's still very "toxic" and full of spergy aspies [in good fun/just for memes though].

However, this can easily shed a bad light on the forum as a whole in the eyes of normies, perpetuating additional fear and hysteria regarding our very existence which can drive them to try to shut us down just because they [already btw] don't like us or what we say.

That said, Rating section could be a possible example of the opposite, however.

It could shed us in a more positive light:
By showing everyone else outside of the forum how we really are just trying to live up to the true purpose of this forum in helping each other improve.

However, people often post their real faces on there and being associated with this forum even if it's just for a rating might not be a good idea since normies [and their masters telling them where to bark] are more than willing to ostracize us for thoughtcrime.

Then again, people already post their faces here already so it wouldn't really change much to private the Rating Section.

Regarding the looksmaxing section, restrictions should be put in place for lurkers if they're viewing it since it still contains important looksmaxng information.

Although I'm not necessarily in favour of privating it outright since it'll cut into ad revenue, lurkers should only be able see a limited number of pages of the looksmaxxing section, such as more recent threads from within the past month. This would protect essential nigh BoB worthy threads still isolated in Looksmaxing section's archives.

Lurkers can't even use the search bar so they shouldn't be able to see old threads past a certain date either, or rather they shouldn't be able to view a few pages [like 2-3] beyond the first front page itself or earlier than a certain date.

Post vs Rep Requirements for New Users:
I think a FAIR way around newbie greycel users trying shitpost their way to 100 posts would be to simply change the requirement to 100 REP points instead.

You could also put an additional post requirement on top of the 100 rep like 200-500 post minimum, and this will actually make it easier since you wouldn't even need a "perfect" 1:1 post to rep ratio.

Sure, It'll be more difficult to make your way to 100 rep but at the same time it's not exactly impossible per say either, since it can be done in about a week or so if you post consistently.

Also, you wouldn't even necessarily have to post giga high iq/effort guide threads or even any giga aspie Evsicerations to get rep tbh:
Giving basic advice to those who haven't heard it yet, stating [obvious] facts,
Giving personal anecdotes/experience/stories,
Going into blackpill theory,
Non-shitposting memes [with a little effort though since memes are too easy],
or Even just saying things others agree with...

...are all easy ways to get rep tbh.

BoB will be completely restricted until the minimum post/rep requirement mentioned above is met.

Following the onset of the tiktok trend, the Looksmaxing section will still be visible to new greycels registered during this, but access will be limited be it in posting or viewing a certain quota of threads until the minimum post/rep requirement for BoB is achieved.

Additionally, staff needs to ensure these new greycels don't attempt to collaborate with each other to gain rep instead of earning it organically, as being repped by established users is part of the vetting process.

Restriction of Users Past a Certain Date at the Start of TikTok Trend:
Some have suggested the idea of preventing new users from being able to access BoB or even a prevention of registration outright, past the specific date in which this trend first started.

However, I don't support or agree with a broad restriction of access to content or registration based solely on join dates, since new users often provide good content just as they do bad content at times as well.

It's also so broad of an "solution" that it fails to address the key issue of low quality content by only targeting the users themselves instead of correcting their actual content and preventing its prevalence, while also inhibiting new high quality users from joining which can counter the influx of low quality ones.

Ultimately, you also really can't tell for sure who tried to join simply because of tiktok vs who joined organically unless you ask new users on the sign up appeal how they found out about the forum, and even then you'd have to rely on the element of surprise/first guess or them simply not just lying you to begin with.

However, even with all of that said I do still support broad or generalized restrictions on new greycels during their "trial perido", rather than outright prevention of registration or permanent restricted acsess to BoB based solely join date.

Preventing Shitposting and Spam:
Furthermore, greycel users should have to voluntarily enter a "trial phase" in which their first posts to 100 rep, or at the least just threads made by users in during this 100 rep trial period, will be monitored by staff and/or other established users to ensure they don't shitpost their way up.

A distinct marking will be placed on their account to single them out from the rest and denote how they're currently under a "trial period", this will ensure their posts are always held under scrutiny by the userbase while also encouraging other users to help give them reps if they make decent posts.

Posting may also generally be limited to sections where any form of shitposting is banned outright, since it will make the process of vetting your first 100 rep a lot easier for both you and staff- which makes your approval process during this period smoother and more efficient.

I know this might potentially sound "draconian" in some regard but don't worry it's really not though, because there'll be a lot of wiggle room so to speak in that there won't be this overbearing presence constantly looking out for that one time you fuck up.

So you don't have to make sure every post is always 100% high effort.

We're only making sure most of your posts to 100 Rep aren't just dozens of "dnrd" or "Jfl" posts.

Just post normally tbh.

@Lord&Master mentioned something interesting regarding how other forums deal with spam:

The filtering out of both low quality users and content via an automated process would make it a lot easier and realistically feasible, as the only way to monitor spam for new greycels would be to limit the amount coming in and to take a hardline approach to striking out spam to keep up with the amount of posts.

Staff and other users should also be able to easily view the first 100 posts to recieve rep points of every new greycel during their trial period at any time, in order to constantly scan for any potential shitposting or spam and help alleviate some of the effort on part of the staff.

Staff will have free reign and ultimate discretion to strike down any potential spam/shitposting by these new greycel users at any time, and users will be able to report said spam/shitposts of these new greycel users in the "trial period" at any time which will be then be forwarded to staff to investigate.

Punishments can range from anything as simple as not making the post not count for rep, a reduction in rep point(s), or even outright bans for blatant disregard in obeying these very simple rules.

When combined with @Arborist's idea it all really starts to come together quite nicely and seems more realistically manageable.

Post limits for new greycels is also a good idea, I'd combine it with a monitored "trial period" to strike out any shitposts/spam and maybe even that spam filter @Lord&Master mentioned.

@Prettyboy also put forth the idea of limiting new greycels posting areas to those where shitposting isn't allowed.

This is a good idea, offtopic can be open for greycels to view but they shouldn't post until they meet a minimum requirement, and I'd also argue for monitoring of their posts to filter out spam/shitposts.

However, Looksmaxing section should still be limited for these new greycels to just the first few pages and not earlier than a month just like it is for normies, this restriction can be lifted when the minimum rep/ratio requirement is met following the end of their "trial period".

Ultimately, these measures are only put in place to protect this forum and the knowledge contained in it we all hold dear, and there may possibly come a time where these measures can maybe be rolled back but until then this is just how it goes.

Privatizing of User Content and Deleting Posts:
Users should be allowed to delete their entire post history when deleting their accounts when considering how many users here [especially early on] chase after rep points, though they ultimately get nothing from them in the end and often post things they regret.

I think it'd be a good incentive for users seeking to delete their accounts and leave the forum after using the advice here.

That said, I also worry about any potential high quality posts/threads being deleted along with it so I think sections of their deleted content from users marked as important ought to be preserved or archived.

Users should also to have the discretion to decide which of their content should to be deleted, especially if it could potentially be harmful to their privacy or easily be taken out of context, but full content deletion should only be reserved for those deleting accounts.

However, an exception to full content deletion will be made for content marked as important knowledge, though said content itself can be modified or censored under certain circumstances such as privacy concerns [via consent of the user if still in contact with staff] while still maintaining the main integrity of the content in its original form.

Additionally, Rep thresholds to only allow users of a certain Rep level to view your threads threads is also another excellent idea, as it not only ensures normies can't view your threads, but it also [ideally anyway] helps control the quality of users who post on it.

@0hMan also put forth a good idea regarding the old hideposts option:

Hideposts based on user rep or even outright denial of access to lurkers would be a good idea, as it wouldn't just cover entire threads but specific individual content within the thread itself.

Pay to Enter Sections:
Some have suggest the notion of a payed surgery/harmaxx focused subsection of Looksmaxing section.

This would be a great idea for dedicated users who have the resources available to move onto the next step of seriously improving their looks tbh, and it could potentially end up being another way to help fund the running of this forum.

However, due to the inherently risky nature of the subject matter disclaimers along with measures to vet content on the section need to be put in place to minimize risk and help promote safety.

Although crypto can be pretty secure if you know what you're doing many people still don't trust it, and many more [not just normies btw] can't even figure out how to do it securely themselves either.

Not to mention, most people just simply aren't comfortable with the idea of paying your way in especially for knowledge tbh, and yes before anyone says it- I know you have to go through paywalls sometimes even for scientific publications/journals/databases let alone things like books, documentaries, courses etc.

It's for that reason I think a post/rep requirement for sections of the forum would be a better idea and could work relatively well if done properly, especially if supplemented via other measures such as a monitored "trial period" to filter out low quality users and content.

Stronger Vetting of New User Sign Ups Applications:
A general restriction on the amount of new greycel users [like a certain quota or max threshold for a week] would help slow down the influx of new users to help improve the quality and efficiency of the vetting process as a whole, this would also help staff keep up with the monitoring of these new greycels.

Regarding improved sign up requirements, the entire vetting process must be made more thorough and detailed as it's a basic yet essential preliminary measure necessary to filter out low quality users, since it's the first direct step one takes to becoming a part of this forum.

Prompt length, effort, and quality including grammar will all be taken into consideration following the implementation of more stringent vetting measures. However, primary emphasis will be placed on the quality and effort followed by length of the sign up post rather than only focusing on grammar.

It should then be noted to those trying to sign up that improper grammar may hurt their chances to an extant somewhat, but improper grammar in and of itself won't necessarily cause a rejection of a sign up appeal outright.

Exceptions also ought to be made for users who don't speak English as a first language but are still proficient enough in it [@badg96 👀], as saying otherwise would actually negate the purpose of even having foreign language sections on this forum in the first place.

Some have suggested the idea of vulgar language being detrimental to one's sign up post but I disagree.

Vulgar language can actually [sometimes at least] help add greater impact to one's pleas when done correctly as it's meant to be from the heart, that said the point I'm making here is that although use of it would be discouraged and/or limited, singling it out just because someone said "fuck" one too many times doesn't really make sense as like I said emphasis needs to be placed on the quality and effort put into it.

Fin.

You don't have to read these since I already included some of the important parts in my main points above, but I'd still include them since I'm still responding to your concerns after all.

Responses:
Suck my greycel cock nigger, I'm about to coom on the botb

• Hmm...
SSu

Suck my greycel cock nigger, I'm about to coom on the botb
You're a bluecell.

Unless of course you somehow managed to balloon your post-rep ratio past 500 posts in the last week alone.

In that case I offer my condolences and/or congratulations for becoming an honourary giga rotter

@Master

I know my threads and posts often tend to sometimes be a bit hard on the eyes but I'll try to separate each and all of my points into distinct sections.

I also don't want to put too many spoilers since people often just simply don't bother clicking to open them, as they probably assume it'll take up most of the page and require too much effort to read.

So I'll leave everything open and without spoilers but organized, separated, and spaced out clearly enough to be both visible and comfortable to read.​

Jfl I knew this would happen in fact I've been telling everyone here this, including all staff, for months now because it was only a matter of time tbh.

First and foremost fuck that gay horsefaced plagiarizing bitch ass nigga SyrianPsycho.

Mods ban his account if he has one here asap, and if he doesn't ban his IP from being able to lurk.

Second, ...

Private BoB Immediately.

Third, re-implement the 100 rep requirement on BoB for new users until the exposure dies down and you can plan an appropriate course of action.

Temporary Rolling Privatization periods for either the forum outright or specific sections critical to its integrity [i.e. BoB and Looksmaxing, or even offtopic if media gets involved and tries to strawman us], akin to "rolling blackouts" or rota load shedding.

This would be a good way to prepare and defend against any incoming threats posed by new trends [involving us], or recent media coverage, or even targeted attack campaigns etc. that seek to jeopardize this forum's future and "expose" our wrongthink.

Ads for users will be turned on to cover the running costs, but if costs are still too high then certain sections may be opened up even during this blackout period.

That said, certain sections should still remain permanently private to lurkers even outside of these privatized blackout periods when the forum is open like BoB and maybe Looksmaxing, though parts of Looksmaxing may be open to lurkers with some restrictions in order to prevent any potential losses in ad revenue.

BoB and Looksmaxing sections should also both be restricted to users [be they new or otherwise] via a minimum post/rep requirement I'll elaborate more on below, just as had previously been put in place before.

Leaving the offtopic section open or closed depends on how you want the forum to be presented to the outside:
Although it isn't necessarily filled with any critical looks theory or looksmaxing knowledge, it's still very "toxic" and full of spergy aspies [in good fun/just for memes though].

However, this can easily shed a bad light on the forum as a whole in the eyes of normies, perpetuating additional fear and hysteria regarding our very existence which can drive them to try to shut us down just because they [already btw] don't like us or what we say.

By showing everyone else outside of the forum how we really are just trying to live up to the true purpose of this forum in helping each other improve.

However, people often post their real faces on there and being associated with this forum even if it's just for a rating might not be a good idea since normies [and their masters telling them where to bark] are more than willing to ostracize us for thoughtcrime.

Then again, people already post their faces here already so it wouldn't really change much to private the Rating Section.

Regarding the looksmaxing section, restrictions should be put in place for lurkers if they're viewing it since it still contains important looksmaxng information.

Although I'm not necessarily in favour of privating it outright since it'll cut into ad revenue, lurkers should only be able see a limited number of pages of the looksmaxxing section, such as more recent threads from within the past month. This would protect essential nigh BoB worthy threads still isolated in Looksmaxing section's archives.

Lurkers can't even use the search bar so they shouldn't be able to see old threads past a certain date either, or rather they shouldn't be able to view a few pages [like 2-3] beyond the first front page itself or earlier than a certain date.

I think a FAIR way around newbie greycel users trying shitpost their way to 100 posts would be to simply change the requirement to 100 REP points instead.

You could also put an additional post requirement on top of the 100 rep like 200-500 post minimum, and this will actually make it easier since you wouldn't even need a "perfect" 1:1 post to rep ratio.

Sure, It'll be more difficult to make your way to 100 rep but at the same time it's not exactly impossible per say either, since it can be done in about a week or so if you post consistently.

Also, you wouldn't even necessarily have to post giga high iq/effort guide threads or even any giga aspie Evsicerations to get rep tbh:

BoB will be completely restricted until the minimum post/rep requirement mentioned above is met.

Following the onset of the tiktok trend, the Looksmaxing section will still be visible to new greycels registered during this, but access will be limited be it in posting or viewing a certain quota of threads until the minimum post/rep requirement for BoB is achieved.

Additionally, staff needs to ensure these new greycels don't attempt to collaborate with each other to gain rep instead of earning it organically, as being repped by established users is part of the vetting process.

Some have suggested the idea of preventing new users from being able to access BoB or even a prevention of registration outright, past the specific date in which this trend first started.

However, I don't support or agree with a broad restriction of access to content or registration based solely on join dates, since new users often provide good content just as they do bad content at times as well.

It's also so broad of an "solution" that it fails to address the key issue of low quality content by only targeting the users themselves instead of correcting their actual content and preventing its prevalence, while also inhibiting new high quality users from joining which can counter the influx of low quality ones.

Ultimately, you also really can't tell for sure who tried to join simply because of tiktok vs who joined organically unless you ask new users on the sign up appeal how they found out about the forum, and even then you'd have to rely on the element of surprise/first guess or them simply not just lying you to begin with.

However, even with all of that said I do still support broad or generalized restrictions on new greycels during their "trial perido", rather than outright prevention of registration or permanent restricted acsess to BoB based solely join date.

Furthermore, greycel users should have to voluntarily enter a "trial phase" in which their first posts to 100 rep, or at the least just threads made by users in during this 100 rep trial period, will be monitored by staff and/or other established users to ensure they don't shitpost their way up.

A distinct marking will be placed on their account to single them out from the rest and denote how they're currently under a "trial period", this will ensure their posts are always held under scrutiny by the userbase while also encouraging other users to help give them reps if they make decent posts.

Posting may also generally be limited to sections where any form of shitposting is banned outright, since it will make the process of vetting your first 100 rep a lot easier for both you and staff- which makes your approval process during this period smoother and more efficient.

I know this might potentially sound "draconian" in some regard but don't worry it's really not though, because there'll be a lot of wiggle room so to speak in that there won't be this overbearing presence constantly looking out for that one time you fuck up.

We're only making sure most of your posts to 100 Rep aren't just dozens of "dnrd" or "Jfl" posts.

Just post normally tbh.

@Lord&Master mentioned something interesting regarding how other forums deal with spam:

The filtering out of both low quality users and content via an automated process would make it a lot easier and realistically feasible, as the only way to monitor spam for new greycels would be to limit the amount coming in and to take a hardline approach to striking out spam to keep up with the amount of posts.

Staff and other users should also be able to easily view the first 100 posts to recieve rep points of every new greycel during their trial period at any time, in order to constantly scan for any potential shitposting or spam and help alleviate some of the effort on part of the staff.

Staff will have free reign and ultimate discretion to strike down any potential spam/shitposting by these new greycel users at any time, and users will be able to report said spam/shitposts of these new greycel users in the "trial period" at any time which will be then be forwarded to staff to investigate.

Punishments can range from anything as simple as not making the post not count for rep, a reduction in rep point(s), or even outright bans for blatant disregard in obeying these very simple rules.

When combined with @Arborist's idea it all really starts to come together quite nicely and seems more realistically manageable.

Post limits for new greycels is also a good idea, I'd combine it with a monitored "trial period" to strike out any shitposts/spam and maybe even that spam filter @Lord&Master mentioned.

@Prettyboy also put forth the idea of limiting new greycels posting areas to those where shitposting isn't allowed.

This is a good idea, offtopic can be open for greycels to view but they shouldn't post until they meet a minimum requirement, and I'd also argue for monitoring of their posts to filter out spam/shitposts.

However, Looksmaxing section should still be limited for these new greycels to just the first few pages and not earlier than a month just like it is for normies, this restriction can be lifted when the minimum rep/ratio requirement is met following the end of their "trial period".

Ultimately, these measures are only put in place to protect this forum and the knowledge contained in it we all hold dear, and there may possibly come a time where these measures can maybe be rolled back but until then this is just how it goes.

Users should be allowed to delete their entire post history when deleting their accounts when considering how many users here [especially early on] chase after rep points, though they ultimately get nothing from them in the end and often post things they regret.

I think it'd be a good incentive for users seeking to delete their accounts and leave the forum after using the advice here.

That said, I also worry about any potential high quality posts/threads being deleted along with it so I think sections of their deleted content from users marked as important ought to be preserved or archived.

Users should also to have the discretion to decide which of their content should to be deleted, especially if it could potentially be harmful to their privacy or easily be taken out of context, but full content deletion should only be reserved for those deleting accounts.

However, an exception to full content deletion will be made for content marked as important knowledge, though said content itself can be modified or censored under certain circumstances such as privacy concerns [via consent of the user if still in contact with staff] while still maintaining the main integrity of the content in its original form.

Additionally, Rep thresholds to only allow users of a certain Rep level to view your threads threads is also another excellent idea, as it not only ensures normies can't view your threads, but it also [ideally anyway] helps control the quality of users who post on it.

Hideposts based on user rep or even outright denial of access to lurkers would be a good idea, as it wouldn't just cover entire threads but specific individual content within the thread itself.

Pay to Enter Sections:
Some have suggest the notion of a payed surgery/harmaxx focused subsection of Looksmaxing section.

This would be a great idea for dedicated users who have the resources available to move onto the next step of seriously improving their looks tbh, and it could potentially end up being another way to help fund the running of this forum.

However, due to the inherently risky nature of the subject matter disclaimers along with measures to vet content on the section need to be put in place to minimize risk and help promote safety.

Although crypto can be pretty secure if you know what you're doing many people still don't trust it, and many more [not just normies btw] can't even figure out how to do it securely themselves either.

Not to mention, most people just simply aren't comfortable with the idea of paying your way in especially for knowledge tbh, and yes before anyone says it- I know you have to go through paywalls sometimes even for scientific publications/journals/databases let alone things like books, documentaries, courses etc.

It's for that reason I think a post/rep requirement for sections of the forum would be a better idea and could work relatively well if done properly, especially if supplemented via other measures such as a monitored "trial period" to filter out low quality users and content.

A general restriction on the amount of new greycel users [like a certain quota or max threshold for a week] would help slow down the influx of new users to help improve the quality and efficiency of the vetting process as a whole, this would also help staff keep up with the monitoring of these new greycels.

Regarding improved sign up requirements, the entire vetting process must be made more thorough and detailed as it's a basic yet essential preliminary measure necessary to filter out low quality users, since it's the first direct step one takes to becoming a part of this forum.

Prompt length, effort, and quality including grammar will all be taken into consideration following the implementation of more stringent vetting measures. However, primary emphasis will be placed on the quality and effort followed by length of the sign up post rather than only focusing on grammar.

It should then be noted to those trying to sign up that improper grammar may hurt their chances to an extant somewhat, but improper grammar in and of itself won't necessarily cause a rejection of a sign up appeal outright.

Exceptions also ought to be made for users who don't speak English as a first language but are still proficient enough in it [@badg96 👀], as saying otherwise would actually negate the purpose of even having foreign language sections on this forum in the first place.

Some have suggested the idea of vulgar language being detrimental to one's sign up post but I disagree.

Vulgar language can actually [sometimes at least] help add greater impact to one's pleas when done correctly as it's meant to be from the heart, that said the point I'm making here is that although use of it would be discouraged and/or limited, singling it out just because someone said "fuck" one too many times doesn't really make sense as like I said emphasis needs to be placed on the quality and effort put into it.

Fin.

You don't have to read these since I already included some of the important parts in my main points above, but I'd still include them since I'm still responding to your concerns after all.

Responses:
Thing is, not everyone joined because of Tiktok so it's unfair if they get lumped in together with the majority.

Thing is, not everyone joined because of Tiktok so it's unfair if they get lumped in together with the majority.

Perhaps, but we could always just ask newcels how they even found out about the form in the first when they sign up tbh. It won't guarantee we get all of the tiktokcels but at least we'd be able to slow some of the more gullible ones down a bit

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

Agreed, the more people that know about looksmaxxing, the more competition for us.

too late for everything
it should have been a vetted, select club from the beginning
now alot of people are scamming newcomers with basic advice like minoxidil and finasteride on youtube

ITS OVER

• +1
@Master

Second, ...

Private BoB Immediately.

Just post normally tbh.

Pay to Enter Sections:

Fin.

Responses:
This won’t happen, looksmax.org profits from more real users using the site from ad revenue. The trend will die give it time.

• +1

we need a final solution to the tiktok problem........

I could care less about them getting blackpilled so much as I do about them coming here and stealing our looskmaxing advice. I know what you mean though, but I still want to make sure all of our knowledge is secure from their prying eyes. Not only do they just not deserve it, but letting normies increase their SMV is simply counterproductive to our goal of improving our looks in the first place, because then the base level requirement for looks will only be pushed even further to the extreme due to ever-worsening hypergamy and increased competition.
honestly, i do not think that most of them would even go through with using the advice.
i, am for one guilty for joining through tiktok, guess i am part of the problem,
but the forum has helped me immensely on educating me on shit like hgh and androgens

most of the tiktok normies that hopped on the looksmaxxing trend wont do anything more than basic
softmaxxing and copes. its sort of like how they spend so much time mewing but not spending the time
getting an MSE, or wasting money on castor oil instead of minoxodil. how theyll cut out PUFAs but sleep
7 hours a day

i personally think that most normies do softmaxxes and copes for peace of mind, instead of improvement.
theyll realise looks are important, and delude themselves into thinking they are fine by mewing instead of losing
the 40lbs of face fat they have, how most normies that hardmaxx get a rhino instead of lefort. i think that they
create an illusion of moving forwards, instead of actually trying to get results.

kind of reminds me of rotters on this website. a literal goldmine for information but you spend hours of your life shitposting
instead of taking notes and doing shit from the info you are given.

this is a little bit off topic but i think that most normies and foids are guilty of this:
we only ever think about what we do when it fails. when we go through our morning routine,
we dont think about brushing our teeth or putting our clothes on. we only think about what we are doing
when something goes wrong, eg the coffee machine is out of coffee beans.

i think that most normies and foids dont have anything go horribly badly in their lives, or if they do they dont think about what and why just happened. most normies who get rejected by foids
still get validation from their friends and drown themselves in videogames and movies, or other copes. they dont have much of a mental need to change, as they get validation and feel good-enough about themselves without changing. therefore they stay the same and get the same outcome the next time they try.

women generally dont have much trouble socially, and they already kind of do "looksmax". they wear makeup, aspire to get wavy, non-flat hair. they lose weight, and get rhinos. thats why i think that they have more success than normies in dating, becase they fulfill more of their looks potential. they never really need to think about it, which is what makes them (and normies) appear soulless in "blackpilled" peoples eyes, because they are almost never self aware as they dont think about what they are doing, and only reflect about stuff when things go wrong or when they get social blacklash.

i think that the problem is many looksmax users are like this. they say "0" and "dnrd", as well as being unruly, unwilling to listen and not providing any good ideas of their own, which makes them as ignorant as the normies and foids they so loudly hate. they dont contribute, they just kind of autopilot through their looksmaxxing journey, and get mediocre results. most of the people who are successful with looksmaxxing are the people that spend a few months here sucking up all the information they can, making a plan and never making an account or never posting, and then leaving this cesspit of shitposters.

the only way around this in my opinion is making people more self aware of this happening, to think about what they are doing, through social pressure and having mods actively ban users that make the forum worse, such as people who only shitpost. the end goal of doing this is to create a forum of people that actively think and share information, and to accomplish that i think we need to raise the barriers of entry first, such as being more active in banning people who dont contribute anything and keeping places such as BOTB and offtopic away from newer graycels that are inactive, through rep / post requirements.

enchanted elixir honestly was an amazing user of the forum. he posted high-effort guides, and actually cared about what he was doing. he left the forum when he realised that most of the people he was talking to were retards that werent self aware, and he left the forum to prioritise his physical and mental health.

i think a lot of the more valuable forum members will start to leave this place if the types of people here dont change.

tldr, complacency and easy validation, which is what this forum provides causing people to lose their self awareness, causes people to be shit forum members and also not get as far in their looksmaxxing journey.

this is all just my thoughts vomited onto a wall of text, read if u want, but just my opinion.

• +1
The Looksmax Merch:

$29.99: "It's Over" T-shirt

$9.99: Francisco Lachowski Anime Body Pillow

$49.99: David Gandy Halloween Mask

$15.99: Sunglasses with Hunter Eyes painted on the lenses
THE IRONY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL