My subhuman friend ditched me for a foid

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Went to my regular bar with my subhuman 36yr old rice friend.

We got our drinks and had to walk uphill to get here, as HK is quite hilly.

He shows me a dating app he installed called coffee and bagel. Tells me it's different to tinder as girls are more serious.

Then as our drinks come he is talking to some very LTB noodlewhore on the app, and decides to go meet her and ditches me here.

I told him u never get anything on apps as long as I know u so why bother and he said this girl seems different and how would u know what works, u got sectioned in psych ward.

Fuck him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others

He shows me a dating app he installed called coffee and bagel. Tells me it's different to tinder as girls are more serious.

Then as our drinks come he is talking to some very LTB noodlewhore on the app, and decides to go meet her and ditches me here.

I told him u never get anything on apps as long as I know u so why bother and he said this girl seems different and how would u know what works, u got sectioned in psych ward.

Fuck him
Block him everywhere, he never existed, you dont know who he is, you never talked to him

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
i would never switch up on you

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
put my bitch on yachts we don’t do jet skissss
IMG 4057

Turned out pretty good in the end.

That foid gave him nothing at all, he went home alone. And texted him this morning saying she doesn't see them having a future so maybe be friends.

I chilled out with the bartender who knows me pretty well and we talked about how all bitches are inherently evil and talked about star wars

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing, incel194012940 and 2 others

That foid gave him nothing at all, he went home alone. And texted him this morning saying she doesn't see them having a future so maybe be friends.

I chilled out with the bartender who knows me pretty well and we talked about how all bitches are inherently evil and talked about star wars
Lmfao ahahahhahahahaha

This alwyas happens to simp ass niggaz. I relate tbh I’m also incel like him but god it’s hilarious to see 😂🤣

Every time a man leaves his niggas for a girl this will always happen. Mirin bartender, I’m against Islam but one thing I agree with with Mohammed is women ain’t shit. Mohammed is 100% correct about women demonic spawns of dogshit gender they are

Makes no sense aren’t all guys meant to have male friends only these days?

Kill him. Now.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

Fuck him
Average male friendships. It’s in your instincts to ditch your male ones in order to obtain femoid attention. Not surprised.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Narcissus🥀
What happened to your Asian gf. The one you tested that dildo on?
If she’s still with you why you talking shit about “women” behind her back

Also if you’re “friends” are 36, you’re probably old enough to be married son

Good for him. Gotta do what you gotta do to get some pussy, even if it’s crusty ltb noodlewhore pussy

Typical gook behavior. They cling to to any hope and are fast at ditching. Opportunist. Since you call him subhuman, he probably isn't masc. I've always seen hottest girl with NW1 masc guys.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Fukn nerd

What happened to your Asian gf. The one you tested that dildo on?
If she’s still with you why you talking shit about “women” behind her back

Also if you’re “friends” are 36, you’re probably old enough to be married son
We broke up cos I'm low value guy

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Typical gook behavior. They cling to to any hope and are fast at ditching. Opportunist. Since you call him subhuman, he probably isn't masc. I've always seen hottest girl with NW1 masc guys.
In Asia I see hottest girls with fem guys but yeah everyone is NW1 in Asia

• +1
Reactions: robtical