My teacher called me weird in front of the classroom for this

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Some girl kept asking me to get out of her seat for 2 minutes and that there’s empty seats behind me, i kept saying no and she eventually sat in one of the seats behind me

Then the kid right next told to me “Just move bruh”

So I got up and noticed that the girl took the last seat, I told her “we could switch” if it was that important, she told me no so I sat back down at “her” seat

Then the teacher said “you might be one of the weirdest people I know”

Was that weird of me or was the teacher just patronizing her because she was a female student?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Gonthar, fukmylyf and 4 others
@Klasik01 @mug @Mio @JohnDoe @butterworld @itsherlossNVM @<6PSLcel @Swarthy Knight

IMG 8494

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, futureashtray, MoggerGaston and 3 others
if the seats werent assgined then they’re both just manhating but if they are assigned then u weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, zura, Trilogy and 4 others
Why did you move? that's a beta move. That simp whiteknight cuck trying to help the girl needs to get a rope and tie it around his neck. I dunno why you guys take shit from your teachers. I remember my female teacher once tried to humiliate me in front of the class like 10-12 years ago in college and i BTFO here so hard, she had no response and then made a cope and carried on teaching, she never tried anything again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, fukmylyf, BeanletMogger and 4 others
if the seats werent assgined then they’re both just manhating but if they are assigned then u weird
I didn’t know if they were assigned or not

Some girl kept asking me to get out of her seat for 2 minutes and that there’s empty seats behind me, i kept saying no and she eventually sat in one of the seats behind me

Then when the kid right next told to me “Just move bruh”

So I got up and noticed that the girl to the last seat, I told her “we could switch” if it was that important

Was that weird of me or was the teacher just patronizing her because she was a girl?
This story makes me fucking angry

NEVER LISTEN TO ROASTIES WHETHER THEY BE CLASSMATES OR TEACHERS, FEMALES ARE INFERIOR, ANY MALES WHO SIMP WILL ALSO BE THROWN TO THE GULAG.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
NEVER LISTEN TO ROASTIES WHETHER THEY BE CLASSMATES OR TEACHERS, FEMALES ARE INFERIOR, ANY MALES WHO SIMP WILL ALSO BE THROWN TO THE GULAG.
Alright you’re tripping

you cucked out buddy boyo, not only did you move but you took shit from the foid teacher and said nothing back
Who said the teacher was a woman? You seem like another schizo incel to me

Who said the teacher was a woman? You seem like another schizo incel to me
shut up retard or im blocking you like the rest of the forum, you literally implied the teacher was a woman. anyways it doesnt matter if woman or not, you are literlaly a beta cuck who takes shit from females and teachers who can't do shit to you if you put them in their place. beta beta beta beta

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and ascension
shut up retard or im blocking you like the rest of the forum, you literally implied the teacher was a woman. anyways it doesnt matter if woman or not, you are literlaly a beta cuck who takes shit from females and teachers who can't do shit to you if you put them in their place. beta beta beta beta
Schizo can’t read either, I never implied the teacher was a woman. I didn’t say I didn’t say anything back either

You are most likely schizo and project onto others

Schizo can’t read either, I never implied the teacher was a woman. I didn’t say I didn’t say anything back either

You are most likely schizo and project onto others
Dnr joined Mar 23, 2024

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, futureashtray and JohnDoe
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, ascension, zura and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, ascension, zura and 2 others
depends on your PSL lowk

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Elaborate
like if you were ugly, you are the weird kid that wouldnt move, and if you are the high psl kid, people would move to sit next to you.

• +1
Reactions: zura and liberiangrimreaper
Do you have friends

• +1
Reactions: aber and BadmanGangstar
like if you were ugly, you are the weird kid that wouldnt move, and if you are the high psl kid, people would move to sit next to you.
People moving to sit next to me isn’t the same case to this situation

@incelmogger @mirrormogger @nathan @IvanTheSpaceBiker @Accelerator @barettrealx @Imretarded? @AlexBrown84 @gooner23 @fukmylyf @shizuku11111 @halloweed @arab_chink @CFW432

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
They are discriminating coz of autism sue them

That’s fucked man. She was def discriminating

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and incelmogger
Jfl if anything that teacher is the one who's being weird.

So I got up and noticed that the girl took the last seat, I told her “we could switch” if it was that important, she told me no so I sat back down at “her” seat

Was that weird of me or was the teacher just patronizing her because she was a female student?
yes the teacher was just taking her side even tho she clearly is a weird ass bitch. the guy who told u to just move only said that cuz he was getting fed up with the situation not because u were wrong

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

I tried acting like I knew it was her seat and refused to get out because I was just playing then he said maybe that’s why no one likes you, all u do is play
yes the teacher was just taking her side even tho she clearly is a weird ass bitch. the guy who told u to just move only said that cuz he was getting fed up with the situation not because u were wrong

Pathetic teacher.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and vermillioncorefan
You were weird because you didn't know how to communicate, and you have jumbled thoughts.

You didn't ask her why she wants that seat, you didn't explain why you want it.

You randomly caved, but then added "If it's that important" to express anger and make her feel bad. Even if you didn't mean it that way, that's how it came across.

If you have clear thoughts, you're not flip flopping on your principles, making every one uncomfortable.

You managed to communicated "I'm a beta Looser" and "I'm pissed off and going to hold a grudge", and "I'm emotionally unstable" all at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik